PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul should be ubiquitous now

Carole
03-17-2008, 07:34 AM
Ron Paul should be ubiquitous now. He should be all over the news both local and national. His face right now is the face and his voice is the voice people should be seeing and hearing.

MCCain is hiding in Baghdad trying to escape the economy about which he knows nothing and hoping to look presidential.

The Dems are slugging it out and talking about spending more and more money.

If Ron Paul had money NOW, his message would be heard totally differently by a lot more people.

What can we do to get his message out now. I am not talking about nomiination or election specifically, I am talking about a message that would not be heard in December, but cannot be ignored in March 2008

Should we have a message bomb?

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Absolutely!

And there's several ways to get the word out without
using MSM. I have a few fairly cheap tactics that we
haven't tried yet but no funding to do it!

Here's my previous thread of 'professionally distributed press releases':
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=121363&highlight=professionally+distributed

Another wicked sweet plan is to use the AOL, Yahoo,
Hotmail, etc... ads that you see! Have you seen those
ads? Bring up any of those sites and you'll see the 3x3
ads right there in front of you. That's ~5,000,000 million
views A DAY for about $150!!!

ItsTime
03-17-2008, 08:03 AM
Peter Schiff said last night that Ron Paul should hold a press conf. A few emails asking Ron Paul to hold one might help.

acptulsa
03-17-2008, 08:18 AM
Peter Schiff said last night that Ron Paul should hold a press conf. A few emails asking Ron Paul to hold one might help.

If Wall St. "corrects" (crashes) to the extent some are predicting over the course of the day, the press would actually show up, too.

ItsTime
03-17-2008, 08:20 AM
Ya that makes me think that he should wait to see if it "crashes" and then make a statement after.

If Wall St. "corrects" (crashes) to the extent some are predicting over the course of the day, the press would actually show up, too.