PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones on Ron Paul's New Organization

ChrisInMN
03-17-2008, 01:38 AM
I got through to Alex Jones' live show on Sunday 3-16-08 and got to ask two questions. First, about the possibility of Jesse Ventura running as third party in 08, and second about Dr. Paul's new organization in the works. You can view the youtube of it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayuMtU4bvBI

ChrisInMN
Monday-Friday 7pm-8pm eastern time
www.rpiradio.com

MelissaWV
03-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Good to see there are some media outlets still remaining that listen to their listeners!

nf7mate
03-17-2008, 10:51 AM
I heard your call live yesterday. Thanks for mentioning Ron Paul. Can't say I'm a Ventura fan though, because of his hostility towards Christianity.

RonPaulwillWin
03-17-2008, 10:54 AM
Media outlet? I wouldn't really call Alex Jones a media outlet.

scandinaviany3
03-17-2008, 11:24 AM
not a ventura fan..but good someone is fighting

pacelli
03-17-2008, 11:30 AM
Alex also said last night that as far as Ron Paul goes, "Its over. Its over, ok?"

IPSecure
03-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Alex also said last night that as far as Ron Paul goes, "Its over. Its over, ok?"

Yeah, this really ticks me off...

Alex suggests we take back this country by any means other than delegates...

Why?

Steve_New_Jersey
03-17-2008, 12:36 PM
Yeah, this really ticks me off...

Alex suggests we take back this country by any means other than delegates...

Why?

Because he is yet another tool who is making a ton of money in the entertainment buisness. He is the political Howard Stern without the hot chicks.

ChrisInMN
03-17-2008, 12:54 PM

Well, Alex Jones has a larger listener base than Rush Limbaugh.. would you consider Limbaugh to be a media outlet? Perhaps not an outlet, but for sure a talking head. Alex has provided much support for Ron Paul, and a platform to address a large number of people for Dr. Paul when other media wouldn't touch him with a stick. No matter how "out there" you may think Alex is, he is alternative media that is badly needed in this country.

ChrisInMN
Live Monday-Friday 7pm-8pm Eastern Time
www.rpiradio.com

steph3n
03-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Well, Alex Jones has a larger listener base than Rush Limbaugh.. would you consider Limbaugh to be a media outlet? Perhaps not an outlet, but for sure a talking head. Alex has provided much support for Ron Paul, and a platform to address a large number of people for Dr. Paul when other media wouldn't touch him with a stick. No matter how "out there" you may think Alex is, he is alternative media that is badly needed in this country.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

a larger listener base than limbaugh?! seriously now maybe a larger POTENTIAL but not larger amount of listeners.

purplechoe
03-17-2008, 01:19 PM
Well, Alex Jones has a larger listener base than Rush Limbaugh..

Any proof? Alex Jones gets over 20 million listeners a week?

Nicketas
03-17-2008, 01:23 PM

ChrisInMN
03-17-2008, 01:27 PM
Any proof? Alex Jones gets over 20 million listeners a week?

And where did you get the number of 20 million/week for limbaugh? Alex's documentaries have had millions of view each (there are 16 of them total) on google video, and he has been in the top 10 on Amazon for DVD sales of those same documentaries.
Limbaugh is on the air talking about how everyone should vote for Hillary. Do you really think the conservative base that he had (at one point) is still listening to that fatass, pill popping, hate spewing, piece of scum Limbaugh? Maybe he had those listener numbers 10 years ago when everyone was convinced that he was a true conservative - but those days are loooooong gone :)

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

Joseph Hart
03-17-2008, 01:40 PM
I think this is huge news.

hannon44
03-17-2008, 04:52 PM
Did Dr. Paul say something about a NEW organization? I think he DID!

Let's hope this is another chapter in the rEVOLution!

peace!

ChrisInMN
03-17-2008, 04:53 PM
I think this is huge news.

I agree. We're blessed that Ron Paul is going to continue to fight and keep the message alive to the neocons and neolibs in congress. Hopefully they will start listening to what he's said for 30 years and straighten things out.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

snpage
03-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Alex jones is a CIA owned fatass liar whose entire purpose is to mix truth with lies and damage the credibility of anyone he links himself to.

Turn off the media and listen to your heart.

+2008

FSP-Rebel
03-17-2008, 05:11 PM
So, what's this new organization?

thuja
03-17-2008, 05:16 PM
i find him tiresome.

ChrisInMN
03-17-2008, 06:15 PM
So, what's this new organization?

Did you forget the youtube video link at the start of this thread? Alex talks about what the plans are, and I think that it's the next best thing to happen - next to Dr. Paul winning his congressional seat back. God bless Ron Paul.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

PlzPeopleWakeUp
03-17-2008, 06:39 PM
nt

Myerz
03-17-2008, 06:49 PM

He's about the only truthful media outlet, media outlet.

Don't tell me you are buying into corporate media.....if so.... there's no convincing you.

ChrisInMN
03-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Alex jones is a CIA owned fatass liar whose entire purpose is to mix truth with lies and damage the credibility of anyone he links himself to.

Turn off the media and listen to your heart.

And I assume that you have some sort of proof that Alex Jones is involved with the CIA? If so, please share with me - He seems to be fairly accurate in what he says, and back it up with hard facts and not with nonsense.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

j650
03-17-2008, 07:44 PM

+1

Peace&Freedom
03-17-2008, 09:43 PM
Unlike many armchair realists, Jones has earned the right at this point (after personally pushing Paul to his national audience for months, giving him more interviews than any other talk show host, paying for polls that were pro-Paul, etc.) to say the campaign TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY is over. Paul says odds of a brokered convention are nearly zero, and that he will not run third party (although I hope he runs as an independent, he has not come out and said he will). What looked in December like a first and goal high percentage scoring situation, now looks like a hail mary pass---hence Jones' lament that it's over.

If Paul had run his campaign for the White House more fully to WIN IT, say the way he ran to retain his congressional seat, he would have been in a far better position in the delegate race, and a brokered con would be realistic, not unrealistic as it stands now. People who were rationally optimistic when Paul was better positioned, are entitled to be rationally pessimistic when the odds are now definitely near zero.

EastWindRain
03-17-2008, 10:45 PM
I don't now much about Jesse Ventura. But he has got to be better than McCain, Hillary, or Obama. I wish Ron Paul would do more interviews with Alex Jones. :)

ChrisInMN
03-18-2008, 04:41 PM
I don't now much about Jesse Ventura. But he has got to be better than McCain, Hillary, or Obama. I wish Ron Paul would do more interviews with Alex Jones. :)

Here's a great place for you to find out about Ventura: http://www.ontheissues.org/Jesse_Ventura.htm

There are also a few good youtubes out there with Ventura, but the best one by far is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2weLS5gJ4

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

GoPaul08
03-18-2008, 09:34 PM
SMART people don't want Alex Jones on their side.

bucfish
03-18-2008, 09:37 PM
He is out there but at least he makes you think unlike the MSM

scandinaviany3
03-18-2008, 10:06 PM
I got through to Alex Jones' live show on Sunday 3-16-08 and got to ask two questions. First, about the possibility of Jesse Ventura running as third party in 08, and second about Dr. Paul's new organization in the works. You can view the youtube of it here:

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

i heard you on the air..good job

how do you call in there?

AdamT
03-18-2008, 10:56 PM

Utter BS.

libertyguy
03-19-2008, 12:35 AM

I have been listening to AJ for about 10 years now. He was a Ron Paul supporter before I even knew who the guy was at that time. He used to play Dr. Paul's weekly phone messages to his consituents on the air. Alex was the first person to question the official story regarding 911 the very next day when I thought he was crazy at the time. He does not bat 1,000, but he is generally very right on things as time has borne him out. As for Ron Paul, Alex has had him on his show early on which gave him an initial push when other outlets would not give him the time of day. He was a huge supporter of the money bombs and told his listeners to donate on those days.

So what is his listenership like? It is huge...really huge. He may not be on clear channel, but he has both a strong shortwave and internet presence. Since when did you see Rush post a decent article online. Alex's site....Infowars, Prisonplanet, Jonesreport, and Ronpaulwarroom have tremendous presence and his writers are often bringing out stories and writing original stories regarding things of interest to all Ron Paul supporters and freedom lovers.

If you visit shoutcast.com, you can tune into his broadcast as it is repeated over the 24 hours until his next broadcast AND it gives the users at the time which typically number in the thousands.

I sell communications equipment on Ebay and have had 2 foreigners tell me that they tune into his shows each day and I did not solicit them to tell me that. One guy in Switzerland emails me from time to time regarding the show.

So what is Alex's influence....very BIG. He may not have the AM outlets like Rush, but I would not doubt that he has more listeners overall given the parameters of his broadcast repeating 24/7 and his internet presence.

Is Alex getting rich off of his broadcasts....no. He may live comfortably and not have to worry about food on the table, but he spends a lot of money to support his various sites and pay his staff. Since his broadcast is not underwritten by any of the large corporations, money comes from small sponsors and the sale of his books and videos (which he gives full reproduction rights).

So if you are not a listener of AleX Jones, fine. However, don't disparage his work or his influence in our country which are both tremendous. BTW, he was the main guy who got Aaron Russo's work From Freedom To Fascism recognized by the patriot movement where it again took off with the rest of the internet community.

libertyguy
03-19-2008, 12:42 AM

You are either a government plant or a fool for stating this. Either you know that you are wrong and you are trying to use this against the truth movement or you have not heard his broadcasts long enough to form a real truth. Alex questioned the twin towers coming down by the government while everyone was still sucking their fingers that planes brought them down. I realize that I am touching on a delicate issue here in this forum, but if you believe the official government story, then you likely believe you need to vote for McCain, Clinton or Obama this fall. You will believe that taxes are good, that our inflation rate is 2% according to the government and that Ron Paul is also a plant since he and Alex line up on 95 to 98% of the issues.

BenMuldowney
03-19-2008, 07:34 AM
look, if things are going on behind the scenes.. and they are going well, maybe keeping it tempered is smart for right now. let the 3 stooges mainstream cfr candidates keep showing themselves to be buffoons. let the mainstream media fool people while we work behind the scenes and be ready when the economy fully collapses. alex saying its over is smart.

ChrisInMN
03-19-2008, 08:45 AM
I have been listening to AJ for about 10 years now. He was a Ron Paul supporter before I even knew who the guy was at that time. He used to play Dr. Paul's weekly phone messages to his consituents on the air. Alex was the first person to question the official story regarding 911 the very next day when I thought he was crazy at the time. He does not bat 1,000, but he is generally very right on things as time has borne him out. As for Ron Paul, Alex has had him on his show early on which gave him an initial push when other outlets would not give him the time of day. He was a huge supporter of the money bombs and told his listeners to donate on those days.

So what is his listenership like? It is huge...really huge. He may not be on clear channel, but he has both a strong shortwave and internet presence. Since when did you see Rush post a decent article online. Alex's site....Infowars, Prisonplanet, Jonesreport, and Ronpaulwarroom have tremendous presence and his writers are often bringing out stories and writing original stories regarding things of interest to all Ron Paul supporters and freedom lovers.

If you visit shoutcast.com, you can tune into his broadcast as it is repeated over the 24 hours until his next broadcast AND it gives the users at the time which typically number in the thousands.

I sell communications equipment on Ebay and have had 2 foreigners tell me that they tune into his shows each day and I did not solicit them to tell me that. One guy in Switzerland emails me from time to time regarding the show.

So what is Alex's influence....very BIG. He may not have the AM outlets like Rush, but I would not doubt that he has more listeners overall given the parameters of his broadcast repeating 24/7 and his internet presence.

Is Alex getting rich off of his broadcasts....no. He may live comfortably and not have to worry about food on the table, but he spends a lot of money to support his various sites and pay his staff. Since his broadcast is not underwritten by any of the large corporations, money comes from small sponsors and the sale of his books and videos (which he gives full reproduction rights).

So if you are not a listener of AleX Jones, fine. However, don't disparage his work or his influence in our country which are both tremendous. BTW, he was the main guy who got Aaron Russo's work From Freedom To Fascism recognized by the patriot movement where it again took off with the rest of the internet community.

+10
Thank you friend for pointing out to people that Alex deserves a pat on the back from time to time. I personally am a big fan of the show and at least 99% of the things he says are backed up and documented. That's a hell of a lot more than any of the lamestream media can attest to - with this insinuations and propaganda. Sometimes he gets fired up, yells and screams, but if everyone in this county had 1/2 the motivation and dedication of Alex Jones we would live in a much better society. If you don't like him - fine. If you haven't listened to him, then don't form an opinion until you have. If you want hardcore facts, and alternative views on things then by all means check him out.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

hotbrownsauce
03-19-2008, 01:41 PM

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

Awesome, thanks for the link.

Geronimo
03-19-2008, 05:24 PM
Has anyone ever stopped to wonder why Alex Jones doesn't discuss Zionism?

Think about it.

ChrisInMN
03-19-2008, 06:18 PM
Has anyone ever stopped to wonder why Alex Jones doesn't discuss Zionism?

Think about it.

He doesn't talk about it because he has already debunked all those stupid rumors. If he did nothing but talk about Zionism on his show every show, people would quit listening. Maybe you should call him up and ask him instead of throwing stones?

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

constituent
03-19-2008, 06:27 PM
He doesn't talk about it because he has already debunked all those stupid rumors. If he did nothing but talk about Zionism on his show every show, people would quit listening. Maybe you should call him up and ask him instead of throwing stones?

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

really though, you should.

it was interesting the last time i heard
someone that did.

geronimo... give us a heads up first though.

Geronimo
03-19-2008, 06:49 PM
He doesn't talk about it because he has already debunked all those stupid rumors.

Links, please.

If he did nothing but talk about Zionism on his show every show, people would quit listening.

I wasn't suggesting that he do nothing but talk about it. But the fact that he won't even touch the subject is a dead give away. I think that if he talked about it that people would start listening up instead of stop listening.

Maybe you should call him up and ask him instead of throwing stones?

I can't call because I can't hear (or stand) his show. I'm sure that someone else can try it. Based on the 'fact' that he's already debunked this stuff there should be at least a few youtubes of him discussing this matter. Right?

ChrisInMN
03-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Links, please.

I wasn't suggesting that he do nothing but talk about it. But the fact that he won't even touch the subject is a dead give away. I think that if he talked about it that people would start listening up instead of stop listening.

I can't call because I can't hear (or stand) his show. I'm sure that someone else can try it. Based on the 'fact' that he's already debunked this stuff there should be at least a few youtubes of him discussing this matter. Right?

You just stated that you can't listen because you cant stand to listen, but yet you state that he refuses to talk about a certain subject? Where do you stand on that point? It's complete double-speak, perhaps you've been watching fox news? To save you the trouble in actually doing some research before spewing out some total false statements, you can check out this:
http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyCentral/DA020BC59E2549679FFE203D5CCBEA58/alex-jones-take-on-being-calle.aspx

Or if that doesn't convince you, maybe this will help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pY2pnOrxrM&feature=related

How about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCIAQdxnJU

Or maybe you'd like me to dig up a few more youtubes (as you requested). Obviously, you didn't even bother searching for said youtube videos because there has to be dozens and dozens of them. Back to your glass house and throwing stones.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

Geronimo
03-19-2008, 07:50 PM
You just stated that you can't listen because you cant stand to listen, but yet you state that he refuses to talk about a certain subject?
I said that I can't hear his show. Meaning it's not broadcast in my area.

I also pointed out that I can't stand to listen to him. Which should imply that I have spent time listening to him. My reasons for not listening to him have little to do with the fact that he's not making any effort to expose the Zionists. To me, those youtubes (and your posts) are nothing more than damage control. Thanks for the links (even though they debunked nothing) ..which one of those callers was you?

ChrisInMN
03-19-2008, 07:59 PM
I said that I can't hear his show. Meaning it's not broadcast in my area.

I also pointed out that I can't stand to listen to him. Which should imply that I have spent time listening to him. My reasons for not listening to him have little to do with the fact that he's not making any effort to expose the Zionists. To me, those youtubes (and your posts) are nothing more than damage control. Thanks for the links (even though they debunked nothing) ..which one of those callers was you?

Not a single one of those callers are me. Also, to say that you *cant* hear him, but yet you can post on this forum tells me that you either can't navigate the internet to hear the stream, or that you just refuse to hear anything that could come close to resemble truth.
You ask for examples of him talking about zionism, and I supply them. You're still not satisfied, nor will you be. You have your mind made up (much like stephanopolis telling ron paul that he wont win) so I can't help you. As Mr. Jones would say, just keep drinking your flouride, and taking your mercury vaccines.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

Geronimo
03-20-2008, 05:00 AM
Not a single one of those callers are me. Also, to say that you *cant* hear him, but yet you can post on this forum tells me that you either can't navigate the internet to hear the stream, or that you just refuse to hear anything that could come close to resemble truth.
You ask for examples of him talking about zionism, and I supply them. You're still not satisfied, nor will you be. You have your mind made up (much like stephanopolis telling ron paul that he wont win) so I can't help you. As Mr. Jones would say, just keep drinking your flouride, and taking your mercury vaccines.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

I agree that we disagree.

Peace&Freedom
03-20-2008, 02:48 PM
You just stated that you can't listen because you cant stand to listen, but yet you state that he refuses to talk about a certain subject? Where do you stand on that point? It's complete double-speak, perhaps you've been watching fox news? To save you the trouble in actually doing some research before spewing out some total false statements, you can check out this:
http://www.livevideo.com/video/ConspiracyCentral/DA020BC59E2549679FFE203D5CCBEA58/alex-jones-take-on-being-calle.aspx

Or if that doesn't convince you, maybe this will help:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pY2pnOrxrM&feature=related

How about this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZCIAQdxnJU

Or maybe you'd like me to dig up a few more youtubes (as you requested). Obviously, you didn't even bother searching for said youtube videos because there has to be dozens and dozens of them. Back to your glass house and throwing stones.

ChrisInMN
www.rpiradio.com

Excellent clips. Jones answers listeners about the 'Z' question whenever they call in, and points out he does not subscribe to the 'only the X are behind it all' factional school of thought which keeps people from noticing, and more inportantly fighting the NWO on all its fronts. No, it's not the Masons, or the Jesuits, or the Zionists, CFR, etc. by themselves, it's ALL these groups working in an integrated fashion like an orchestra, to send us into tyranny.

We need to be inductively documenting the clear false-flag op MO of the NWO, as Jones does by citing official documents and mainstream news, and NOT lazily screech against the X group without evidence each time we suspect something is afoot. The inductive, comprehensive and documented approach of Jones is what has grown the patriot movement and woken up people to actual action, not the old-school speculative single-group-baiting. Some of the folks speaking up for the latter may even have as their purpose (as government shills?) to keep the movement trapped in such a narrow focus, so that it leaves it open to the charge of defacto antisemitism.