PDA

View Full Version : PA 15th District--Who is a RP delegate?

Constantinople
03-17-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey all,

Just received my overseas absentee ballot for PA 15th district (Northampton Co. etc.). I was wondering if anybody knows which (if any) of the delegates or alternates to the Rep. Natl Convention for the 15th district are Ron Paul Republicans?

Thanks in advance.

rocketless
03-18-2008, 10:59 AM
you should look at the meetup.com web site and see if there is a meetup in your district. the meetup website allows you to contact the meetup heads directly, that way you can the delegates in your district straight from the horse's mouth.

Constantinople
03-19-2008, 05:21 AM
Perhaps but it seems like if the meetup group folks want more than just themselves to be voting for RP delegates they need to post the info to the public for instance on this very site.

If I have to register with meetup.com and join a group 8000 miles away just to find out who they are running, well that seems a little self-critiquing don't you think?

ScottA
03-19-2008, 10:07 AM
All delegates run uncommitted in PA. Be careful might be a troll.

freesoul
03-19-2008, 10:45 AM
8,000 miles in cyberspace and a few mouse clicks is nothing. :rolleyes:

Constantinople
03-21-2008, 06:42 AM
All delegates run uncommitted in PA. Be careful might be a troll.

ScottA:

I'm not a troll. In point of fact, I am serving overseas and have over the course of the last year donated $2200 to RP's presidential campaign and $1500 to his congressional campaign. One of the things that kills these forums is the constant accusation against "new" members or relatively inactive members (look at my join date Scott! Before yours! ) who have a disagreement that they are trolls. Grow up. Your elitist cyber-snobbery is hurting the rEVOLution and turning off people from participating on these types of sites...which is where we need them for 2012 when we try again.

It's not just you Scott, I was also accused of being a troll months ago when I threw my two cents in and said that I personally wouldn't be willing to support the RP Blimp if it was going to be run for profit. Of course, I must have been a troll trying to ruin the Blimp.

I think I make a valid point here...the Ron Paul folks in PA need to get the information of who they have running in what districts out to central locations such as this website in preparation for the April 22 primary. Is that unreasonable? Or would only a "troll" suggest that?

Luckily, my support for RP runs deeper than my annoyance at your and some others' behavior. If that wasn't the case you might have just cost RP a vote.

Try to take the long view Scott, even the real trolls of today may prove to be staunch supporters in '12 if they hang around RP sites long enough. The rEVOLution message of constitutional gov't and sound money sells itself with time and repetition.

In any event someone PM'd me a with the information I need, so I'm out for a while....thanks.

And Scott, congratulations you have reminded me once again why I don't like coming to this forum very much.

~c

123tim
03-21-2008, 07:42 AM
ScottA:

"..... even the real trolls of today may prove to be staunch supporters in '12 if they hang around RP sites long enough. The rEVOLution message of constitutional gov't and sound money sells itself with time and repetition.'

~c

There's a lot of truth in this.

mohnd
03-21-2008, 09:41 AM
See;

http://www.ronpaulpa.com/dist15.php