PDA

View Full Version : ILLEGAL Aliens

Mach
03-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Turn on Nick at Nite, they are pushing outright propaganda... "Nick News Special Edition" - Kids and Family News

They are giving stories about how hard it is for Illegal Aliens after they sneak into the US and teaching people to feel sorry for them.

Tdcci
03-16-2008, 10:23 PM
Nickelodeon's parent company produces MTV, too.

Nirvikalpa
03-16-2008, 10:55 PM
It is very hard.

I mean, can you imagine how hard it is to avoid crashing your car with a fake license when you can't read English road signs, driving to get your free checkup at doctor's offices, which is paid for by you and me, after picking up your children who are getting a free education and forcing teachers to take time out of their busy schedules to help them understand English...

It's so hard!

Kludge
03-16-2008, 11:00 PM
Lol... Nick News. There's a reason it's on when no one will see it ;). I'd bet you a dollar the woman who narrates the bullshit will vote for Clinton come November.

OptionsTrader
03-16-2008, 11:14 PM
I believe that the neocons are thinking that they need the illegals, not for work, but for the upcoming military draft (conscription). The ones that are here doing labor have already proven physical endurance and are able to do the basic tasks of a soldier.

And according to the selective service, illegals are just as draftable as the rest of us.

Kludge
03-16-2008, 11:16 PM
I believe that the neocons are think that the need the illegals, not for work, but for the upcoming military draft (conscription). The ones that are here doing labor are already proven to be able to do the job of a soldier.

And according to the selective service, illegals are just as draftable as the rest of us.

That could make for an interesting amnesty program. 3 years of armed service for his/her and his/her immediate family's citizenship.

OptionsTrader
03-16-2008, 11:19 PM
That could make for an interesting amnesty program. 3 years of armed service for his/her and his/her immediate family's citizenship.

It honestly would not surprise me. And for the first wave of the draft, the legal citizens would probably be perfectly OK with it if it meant they and their children were not drafted in the first phase.

Nirvikalpa
03-16-2008, 11:25 PM
I highly doubt they're saving them for a draft. Citizens are nothing to the government just as much as illegals.

Kludge
03-16-2008, 11:28 PM
I highly doubt they're saving them for a draft. Citizens are nothing to the government just as much as illegals.

Citizens can "vote"

Mach
03-17-2008, 12:05 AM
Here's another one for you...

"Nickelodeon, in the recent pregnancy announcement from Jamie-Lynn Spears star of Nickelodeon's Zoey 101, is considering airing a special on sex education and teen pregnancy in 2008."

ON NICKELODEON TV! Owned by VIACOM............ freepress (http://www.freepress.net/ownership/chart.php?chart=tv)

"I believe that the neocons are thinking that they need the illegals, not for work, but for the upcoming military draft (conscription). The ones that are here doing labor have already proven physical endurance and are able to do the basic tasks of a soldier."
- OptionsTrader

That's funny, it reminded me of this, yes, I saved it. I'm not for the Iraq War, but it's still funny.

George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline

"Bush wants us to cut the amount of gas we use. The best way to stop using so much gas is to deport 11 million illegal immigrants! That would be 11 million less people using our gas. The price of gas would come down.

Bring our troops home from Iraq to guard the border. When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Iraq. Tell him if he wants to come to America then he must serve a tour in the military.

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it. After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country. He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal patriot. This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Iraq and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Iraq anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo. Problem solved. If you think this is a good solution to both the problems, forward it to your friends. I just did."

:D..........

Tdcci
03-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Citizens can "vote"

So can aliens.

Kludge
03-17-2008, 12:18 AM
So can aliens.

Not illegal aliens.