PDA

View Full Version : Winning with Imagery

Nate K
03-16-2008, 04:59 PM
First I want to say thank you to everyone who is still involved in this movement. You are the last breath of freedom in America. I am also sure, that if we all stick together, we can accomplish what needs to be done.

I have done much research lately in the subjects of history, current events and public psychology. I have come to the conclusion that the fate of America rests on the shoulders of public opinion. I am also well aware that those in power of our lost freedoms have large control over public opinion through media. We have not to appeal to a wise group of men like ourselves, but instead, the frequently called, "sheeple".

We are about to be catapulted in a war of control of public opinion, as this is the elites ONLY way of manipulation. Not by force, or direct control, but rather through US! They have made many enemies of the truth already, by claiming the people as slaves to the state. I experienced yesterday, the first of what is the beginning I imagine, of the media's attempt to try to make us look like fools!

They are designing advertisements that use our primary focus as a joke. It was a simple commercial on the radio for Dairy Queen, and the whole ad was playing on the "big brother" theme in a way to make people laugh. People feed on this, they love when new comedic material starts enveloping in a new area. This may sound so absurd of me to "conspire" about this, but think about this:

What is the only way to stop this current movement? This can all simply be stopped by portraying us in the wrong image, ESPECIALLY whenever they are the first on the scene. How do we fight back then?

By being smarter, not complicating anything. But instead, come up with simple messages that stick in people's heads. Make them THINK about it every time they're in the situation next time. Instead of them making a bad image of us, we'll make a bad image of them! And the more thought that is provoked, the stronger our movement grows. We feed off of knowledge instead of stupidity like our enemies, they love dumb people.

So what can we do? Create images, America runs on whatever it sees, it needs a visual image! We create great images, along with a SHORT simple message that provokes thought, and we are done.

However, we do not stop with one image, we create many. Many thought provoking images and we spread them.

I already have a perfect one in my head, but I am not an artist. I can try maybe, but it would be excellent if artists or anyone even could help brainstorm ideas.

Keep this thread bumped, and keep the ideas rolling. Remember, the only way to win, is to control the masses. And when you're on our side, the only way - is to make them think.

torchbearer
03-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Just do it! wait.. thats nike.

Nate K
03-16-2008, 05:02 PM
We should consider what the English once used, Satire.

Nate K
03-16-2008, 05:26 PM
bump

Nate K
03-17-2008, 07:35 AM

slacker921
03-17-2008, 07:48 AM
How about handing out copies of 1984? Getting school kids to read it?

The Paul campaign failed horribly at the image campaign by the way.. There were rallys for Paul with 1,000s of people and yet the general public still has the perception that Paul only had the support of a tiny group of people. Where were the ads showing Paul in front of a huge rally?