PDA

View Full Version : lou dobbs sucks!

satchelmcqueen
03-16-2008, 04:11 PM
i saw dobbs show the other night and they were talking with 3 reporters. it was brought up that none of the republicans (except mike huckabee) said that the people were worse off now than they were a few yaers ago. Their words. totally ignored Pauls statements and stance. I almost puked. i hate the MSM so bad. AGGGHHHH, im turning into a pissed off ready to hurt people kind of guy.

Highland
03-16-2008, 04:12 PM
i saw dobbs show the other night and they were talking with 3 reporters. it was brought up that none of the republicans (except mike huckabee) said that the people were worse off now than they were a few yaers ago. Their words. totally ignored Pauls statements and stance. I almost puked. i hate the MSM so bad. AGGGHHHH, im turning into a pissed off ready to hurt people kind of guy.

yeah what is up with him and Schiff not even mentioning Dr. Paul on their appearances. Schiff with Cavuto could have brought up Dr. Paul.

satchelmcqueen
03-16-2008, 05:20 PM
the one reporter was also the one who was on the MTV forum. Looks like he would at least for the sake of being viewed as a liar, mention Paul also spoke out for the people, not just Huck. So pathetic.

HollyforRP
03-17-2008, 04:25 AM
I went through a temporary insanity of feeling bad for the tornado that hit cnn's building but after watching Lou Dobbs the other night and another guy was on talking about Mike Huckabee finishing in second and ignoring Ron Paul is still there, really pissed me off. :mad:

smartguy911
03-17-2008, 04:31 AM
maybe they are told not to mention "Ron Paul". Didn't tucker loose his show and he was a Ron Paul supporter.

HollyforRP
03-17-2008, 04:49 AM
maybe they are told not to mention "Ron Paul". Didn't tucker loose his show and he was a Ron Paul supporter.

I've wondered that as well. It does seem odd that it's every news channel and even newspapers.

braumstr
03-17-2008, 03:50 PM
Dobbs does omit facts and ignore reality to play on what he percieves as "populist" themes to boost ratings.

He really lost me when he ranted recently about the USAF selecting Northrop/EADS tanker over Boeing.

Knowing a bit about it, I can say that there is no doubt as far as I am concerned the USAF made the right decision and Dobbs knows jack squat all about it himself...yet there he is ranting about it on his show, no facts, no serious discussion, just ranting stupidly.

Same thing he does while he yammered endlessly and ignores Dr. Paul for the entire campaign.