PDA

View Full Version : ?? Military forces on ALERT?

kimo
03-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Off course not a word in MSM..
..But this thread worth to read:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message521130/pg1

OptionsTrader
03-16-2008, 01:00 PM
Not a credible source IMO...or should I say UFO?

kimo
03-16-2008, 01:04 PM
Not a credible source IMO...or should I say UFO?

Geez..I know. I don`t take it serious ever.
..but we all know media-suck..and there`re alert news from middle-east

Renegades
03-16-2008, 01:13 PM
SO..now what?

kimo
03-16-2008, 01:13 PM
Both Lebanon, Syria, Izrael have their forces on alert in weeks now..
here is some info NWIS:

In an interview with the Kuwait newspaper Al Anba Syria Foreign Minister Walid Moallem stated war with Israel is possible. “Everything is possible, every rational person should prepare for every eventuality in the wake of crazy policies advocated by the US, whose goals are certainly not achieving stability and security in the region.” Moallem is of course aware of Jerusalem’s warning to Damascus last month saying when Hezbollah launches its missiles Israel will also strike back by attacking Syria one of Hezbollah’s major state supporters. Damascus has been taking advantage of the “crazy policies” of the lost alliance of London-Washington for five years by supporting the attacks against the occupational forces in Iraq as Syria increases its military relations with Iran. With the occupation of Iraq still under fire London-Washington have not been discussing regime change in Syria for more than two years and despite Syrian troops being forced to withdraw from Lebanon, three years ago, Damascus remains a major presence in Lebanon’s government through Hezbollah...

http://crossfirewar.com/

kimo
03-16-2008, 01:23 PM
SO..now what?

Nothing..just come by and thought you may want to know that..

Renegades
03-16-2008, 01:37 PM
Scary times we live in.

pinkmandy
03-16-2008, 02:08 PM
That's interesting. On a mommy board I'm on a gal posted that a family friend and a cousin were both deployed this past week with 48 hrs notice, both to unknown locations and each in a different branch of the military. One was AF, don't remember the other. She was just chatting w/us moms, no conspiratorial stuff...

Highland
03-16-2008, 02:12 PM
That's interesting. On a mommy board I'm on a gal posted that a family friend and a cousin were both deployed this past week with 48 hrs notice, both to unknown locations and each in a different branch of the military. One was AF, don't remember the other. She was just chatting w/us moms, no conspiratorial stuff...

Thanks RPF friends for keeping your ears to the ground...this is how the Revolution will be won....Dr. Paul talked about this in his interview with Alex Jones on March 14th. WE MUST BE VIGILANT AND SEND OUR VOICES TO OUR CONGRESS PEOPLE SO THEY KNOW WE ARE WATCHING AND WILL HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE! :cool:

raiha
03-16-2008, 02:58 PM
Kimo where on earth do youfind this stuff? there is always so much interesting stuff on this forum, i never get around to branching out. I loved the quotes on the first piece you posted:

Never underestimate the power of idiots in large groups.
-Omega

America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to change the system from within, yet too early to shoot the bastards.
__Claire Wolfe

I guess we just have to start digging our fallout shelters...And to think everyone is worrying about Spitzer and Jeremiah Wright...dearie dearie me!

kimo
03-16-2008, 06:16 PM
I guess we just have to start digging our fallout shelters...And to think everyone is worrying about Spitzer and Jeremiah Wright...dearie dearie me!

Dear Raiha,
I hope that there is no need to "move" yet from lovely and warm houses ( how can I see that:confused:)in to our cold and dark fallout shelters...
I admire RP for what he´s telling us, and I know that he tells us truth..
Quote:

"We live in exiting and dangerous times"
This was his message to us, so besides what I do or what I use to do every day, I give some of my time to read news and "search", without try not to go much in to "conspiracy" stuff and still be "awake"
Nice to hear you follow that:)
Have a nice evening