PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC.com Removes Ron Paul from Candidate List

ForLiberty-RonPaul
03-16-2008, 12:36 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18970417/

Bottom of page.

It seems the new strategy of the MSM is to quietly remove Ron Paul. I guess they hope we won't notice.

Zera
03-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Whats their email?

ItsTime
03-16-2008, 12:39 PM
they made it easy

xttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23598392

Whats their email?

OptionsTrader
03-16-2008, 12:41 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18970417/

Bottom of page.

It seems the new strategy of the MSM is to quietly remove Ron Paul. I guess they hope we won't notice.

They know we will notice, but they also know we are in the minority and majority rules in this fascist totalitarian pseudo-democracy non-constitutional-republic.

To them, the fact that he is still in the race but they can make the case that "he cannot win" justifies removal.

Where's Nader?

Where's Gravel?

Where are the third party candidates?

TruthAtLast
03-16-2008, 12:41 PM
it is outrageous but this isn't new. MSNBC and CNN have been doing this since shortly after Super Tuesday and it some cases WAY before.

CitizenPlain
03-16-2008, 12:46 PM

Joseph Hart
03-16-2008, 12:47 PM
If we really want them to be fair and nonbias, we need to ask in a different direction.

Hand written letters to the editors, producers, directors, writers, hosts and executives. The direction must be this:

"Dear (insert name)
This is a very exciting year for the race to become president. One of the most important elections in our lifetime. Unfortunately the direction with the Presidential race has not been all fair.

Im not demanding anything. I just want to ask you a simple question.

What threat is Ron Paul to the media?"

I know we know the answer but we really need it from their perspective. We can only presume our point of view if they fail to respond.

j650
03-16-2008, 12:51 PM
They didn't remove Ron Paul. Ron Paul removed himself by becoming irrelevant in the Presidential race. Didn't get enough votes and John McCain did. Simple as that. You may not like it, but it's the truth.

Midnight77
03-16-2008, 12:53 PM
Is this really a surprise? There's no way Ron can win the nomination. Obviously, they aren't going to dedicate space to him, Gravel, or the others that don't stand a chance.

OptionsTrader
03-16-2008, 12:56 PM
Is this really a surprise? There's no way Ron can win the nomination. Obviously, they aren't going to dedicate space to him, Gravel, or the others that don't stand a chance.

1. I disagree that it is impossible.
2. "Space" costs nothing.
3. Your assertion that Gravel cannot win is irrelevant. He is a candidate that has not dropped out. he says shit to the Dems on the stage that really gets under their skin, like calling Hillary out on voting for the Iraq war constantly. It's good to have his voice out there. I don't agree with most of his politics, but he is a candidate that has not dropped out and he deserves to not be expunged from the list.

rpfan2008
03-16-2008, 01:08 PM
probably they are doing a 'market research' , they just want to see how bigger the the reaction will be...they are counting us...maybe ;)

Rhys
03-16-2008, 01:09 PM
it's no secret. they just don't want to conflict what they say with their website. they say 3 people are running, they can't show 4 on their website.

Tdcci
03-16-2008, 01:11 PM
he says shit to the Dems on the stage that really gets under their skin,

That doesn't matter, Kucinich did it also. How he got himself blacklisted was, on one debate, speaking out against the Israel lobby, the most powerful political force in America today. Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and John McCain all have strong ties to the Israel lobby; if they didn't, they would have been destroyed by the media also. Ron Paul was only tolerated by virtue that he had somewhat of a "pro-Israel position", or at least that's how he described it.

yaz
03-16-2008, 01:21 PM
youtube has removed him, so has most everywhere else

Feelgood
03-16-2008, 02:17 PM
What we really need to do, is use their email contact box, and send in swarms of messages asking about, when will the MSM begin to question McCain violating his own McCain/Feingold law? When will McCain be brought up on charges. Thats the angle to go after him on.

kigol
03-16-2008, 04:59 PM
:cool:

Leslie Webb
03-16-2008, 05:44 PM
Can an ordinary citizen bring charges against McCain for violating the election laws?

heartless
03-16-2008, 06:00 PM
bump

Feelgood
03-16-2008, 06:20 PM
Can an ordinary citizen bring charges against McCain for violating the election laws?

I suppose you could. Sort of like making a citizens arrest. You of course would be assuming alot of liability, if things go south.

I just can't believe there arent any shark lawyers just chomping at the bit for this one. I mean any slimy lawyer should love to get the free press from going after McCain for violating his own law. :D

GoPaul08
03-16-2008, 08:51 PM
This is what I don't understand...why is there no outrage over Alan Keyes not being in the list?

Optionstrader..your disagreement that it is impossible is why no one will ever listen to your views and why you will never convert anyone, whereas Ron aul supporters who live in reality who accept that he will not win will do FAR more than you could ever dream to spread the message.