PDA

View Full Version : Reno Nevada County Convention Results

puppetmaster
03-16-2008, 12:27 PM
We focused on securing Delegates yesterday and tried not to stir the pot with confrontation in the useless "Washoe County Platform". Even though we know many of these platform statements are very unappealing we also know that these platform issues only serve to create contempt for us as delegates and alienate potential conversions. We always must stay focused on the end goal and not get caught up in the trivial and unproductive platform issues. These issues have no bearing on the election or really to the politicians that we elect.

Over 1200 people were there for this convention and we secured all of our delegates to the state....a good many delegates!
More to follow at the appropriate time.;)

BTW Nevada folks....there is some very exciting news down the road for us....sorry not at liberty to tell yet, but soon!

Keep up the good fight as we have become a major thorn in the GOP's backside!

We are the Remnant!

tamor
03-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Thanks, Reno, for you dedication to freedom

ItsTime
03-16-2008, 12:33 PM
thank you for the good news!

Banana
03-16-2008, 12:34 PM
Reno is the most populous, no?

w00t!

Zera
03-16-2008, 12:35 PM
So all of of the delegates for state from Reno were Paul delegates?

YES! Good job guys!

Cowlesy
03-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Man there has been a serious uptick of great news coming in the past two days from our caucus/convention states!

Phantom
03-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Great work puppetmaster, Reno Nevada County. I look forward to reading the exciting news you have for us when you are able to release it.

Banana
03-16-2008, 12:38 PM
Man there has been a serious uptick of great news coming in the past two days from our caucus/convention states!

Amen!

Our chances of taking back the party are getting better. Hopefully by the end of this election cycle, GOP will have rediscover its conservative roots!

Shed
03-16-2008, 12:40 PM
So all of of the delegates for state from Reno were Paul delegates?

YES! Good job guys!

I think he said that all the prospective Ron Paul delegates were elected, not that every delegate supported Ron Paul.

Good news :) . Well done.

clintontj72
03-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Operation 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us' is coming to fruition...muwahahahaha...enough for the nomination...hmmm...enough to change the party...YES!

Zera
I think he said that all the prospective Ron Paul delegates were elected, not that every delegate supported Ron Paul.

Good news :) . Well done.

Thats what I meant, crappy wording.

Do you guys know the results for Clark County? It's the most populous county in Las Vegas. I mean, if we have Clark and Washoe County, Nevada is basically ours.

puppetmaster
Clark County(Las Vegas) have the biggest delegation. We are #2
Clark County did very well also and they will be here in Reno next month on the 26th for the State convention.

TruthAtLast
well done. I own some land in Montreux and the South Tahoe ridge that I plan to build on one day. And I'm setting up my HQ for my businesses in Carson City so it is nice to know there is some support there.

Zera
03-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Clark County(Las Vegas) have the biggest delegation. We are #2
Clark County did very well also and they will be here in Reno next month on the 26th for the State convention.

So, Clark County also elected mostly Paul delegates?

Alright then, it's pretty much official. Missouri + Nevada = Ours.

ItsTime
03-16-2008, 12:56 PM
so the two biggest counties are for Ron Paul in NV as well? this is freaking amazing

Zera
03-16-2008, 01:01 PM
so the two biggest counties are for Ron Paul in NV as well? this is freaking amazing

According to that guy, we have Clark County too. Clark County has Henderson and Las Vegas, the two most populous cities in Nevada. Washoe County has Reno, the third most populous city. If we have both, then Nevada is ours.

Zera
03-16-2008, 01:07 PM
Also, I just found out that Nye County, the fifth most populous, was the county Paul won during the state's Caucus. I believe it's safe to say most of the delegates from there were Paul supporters, too.

puppetmaster
03-16-2008, 01:08 PM
well done. I own some land in Montreux and the South Tahoe ridge that I plan to build on one day. And I'm setting up my HQ for my businesses in Carson City so it is nice to know there is some support there.

Nice lots!

I am not saying Nevada is a lock, only saying we did very well. As the saying goes, I will not count the chicks before we hatch our eggs! We still have much work to do and we have the State convention that we must fight through to get our people to National. But I like our results so far!

rpfan2008
03-16-2008, 01:13 PM
there is some very exciting news down the road for us....sorry not at liberty to tell yet, but soon

:)

can you please bold this sentence.

5 *****

rpfan2008
03-16-2008, 01:26 PM
thank you