PDA

View Full Version : I think I have a really good idea for a website

blazin_it_alwyz
08-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Well I'm kind of a web designer by trade, I have been learning for the past 2 years passively, but I think I have a really good idea for a website, so please follow me on this.

I have watched so many documentaries and movies, and read so many blogs as of late, and more now than ever, I have learned why certain things are a certain way in this country.

I believe that anybody can identify with a problem that they have in their life, that is attributed to the way the world is run by our government.

You hate high taxes? That is the governments fault.
Do you hate how the music industry is run? That is the governments fault.
Do you hate how high gas prices are? That is the governments fault.
Do you hate how expensive healthcare is? That is the governments fault.

I think the biggest problem, is that mostly all of our problems derive from one source, and I don't think people can put that together so easily.

blazin_it_alwyz
08-18-2007, 12:36 PM
So, here is my idea. A website that caters to EVERYONE, on probably every issue possible. I think it would be more catered towards everyone if didn't exclusively have to do with Ron Paul, but that would naturally be the solution to our problems.

There would be a bunch of topics listed on the left, which would almost be guaranteed to have to do with you. Let me just give an example.

Gas Prices/Automobiles.

Do you know that technology is readily available to make cars totally electric? Are you aware that GM in 1996 produced a car that ran solely on electric power?

The powers that be had all of these cars removed from their owners, and crushed. Most people don't even know about this technology today because the media doesn't cover it.

These electric cars ran without a combustible engine. Do you know what that means? That means a car that can last a VERY LONG TIME. These cars were able to go 60 miles per charge, and if they were still available today, would be able to go further than 300 miles per charge, charging them in the comfort of your own home.

The White House, The Government, The California board of (I forget which one), and these big oil companies squashed this whole movement, because these companies have trillions of dollars on the line if electric technology ever catches up.

What Can You Do About it

In a truly free market, instead of a government regulated one, a company could easily step up and provide a competitive service against these other car companies. As long is there is a demand, and as long as it is easy enough for a business to be created to compete, the market will always regulate itself.

This idea has been utterly squashed by the powers that be, and there is possibly no other way for stuff like this to get introduced without changing the way America works. I would suggest you study who you are going to elect to office in 2008, and take a look at why we here say that only 1 presidential hopeful is our only chance.......[link to article about Ron Paul]

I dun know, I thin it would be an excellent resource. Everyday I see us as a people with many of the same problems, but all I see is a divided country. I think that I were to come up with like 30 solid issues (and trust me, I have some very good ones), it could be a very successful site and a very powerful one. I am posting this here because I trust the Ron Paulites to not take my idea for their own.

What do you think?

sickmint79
08-18-2007, 02:11 PM
good idea, do it!

themom
08-19-2007, 06:14 PM
Rent Who Killed the Electric Car

blazin_it_alwyz
08-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah I just saw it, that's why I said what I said. I have watched a lot of documentaries like that, all of which lead to the same cause of it happening, which is the reasoning for making the site. To put all the stuff like this into 1 absolute place.

ghemminger
08-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Sounds like a winning idea! i like it