PDA

View Full Version : Ted McAvoy Candidate For U.S. Congress

Ted McAvoy
03-15-2008, 07:17 PM
I became involved with the Ron Paul Campaign around May of last year. I, as well as many of you worked hard last summer canvassing and promoting the good Dr. We organized all over the state into large and small groups. We successfully recruited citizens who had not voted in years to come out and join us at our rallies and in our cause of Liberty. We realized when it came to the ideas of what Government should be that we were not alone. We found like minded individuals living all over this great state. The distance we as a movement have come thus far is astounding. Many feel that Ron Paul will not get the nomination, while many feel he will get the nomination. This seems to be causing a rift between some members within the Liberty movement. We must not become divided over wining or losing the presidential race. The race for the White House is only one of hundreds of opportunity's we have to to take back our Government. Right now in States and Cities all around the country citizens like you and me have stepped up to carry on the fight for Liberty. We now have Candidates running for everything from Mayor to Congress. So i ask you to help these individuals as you have helped Ron Paul and his message of freedom. Ron Paul gave us the message, now help us deliver it to Washington. If we can remain united in this cause we will win many of these races and thus, begin to restore the Republic for our future generations. I have sacrificed much for this Nation, and i will sacrifice more if necessary to archive victory. This fight as many of you know is not about you and I, it is for the future of our children and grand children. I can assure you that i will fight as long and as hard as needed to win this election. I will need your help, as we know elections require large sums of money as well as devoted supporters.
Candidates like me who dont accept money from P.A.C.'s or from lobbyiest's find that we must rely on Individuals like you for support. My opponent will and has accepted money from P.A.C's, lobbyist groups and special interest groups. So if at all possible reach out to liberty Candidate's were ever you find them, they need all the help they can get. Remember during the first revolution we suffered many defeats before achieving victory.

Ted McAvoy
www.tedmcavoyforuscongress.com

krazy kaju
07-09-2008, 08:33 AM
From your website:

The solution is simple, yes that's right simple; it's called fair trade

As your elected representative from the 11th District I will fight to abolish NAFTA and other anti-union trade polices.

I'm sorry, but that doesn't seem very libertarian like or like something Ron Paul would support.

Are you for abolishing NAFTA in favor of genuine free trade or do you want to raise tariffs? It seems like you're supporting the latter.