PDA

View Full Version : *WHOA!* - looks like a bunch of ppl got pink slips at HQ!

tangent4ronpaul
03-15-2008, 03:22 PM
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/contact/

-n

Sandra
03-15-2008, 03:25 PM
what makes you say that?

tangent4ronpaul
03-15-2008, 03:29 PM
There used to be about 4 times as many names on that page...

-n

smartguy911
03-15-2008, 03:35 PM
yes what happen to all those names. only 10 left..

kevman657
03-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Haha, do people think Ron still has $6 million in the bank? Of course people are getting pink slips...either that or work for free. You can't expect to carry a national staff on a daily income of $100...

Don't really understand the *WHOA*. Seems like common sense to me.

tangent4ronpaul
03-15-2008, 03:40 PM
Haha, do people think Ron still has $6 million in the bank? Of course people are getting pink slips...either that or work for free. You can't expect to carry a national staff on a daily income of $100...

Don't really understand the *WHOA*. Seems like common sense to me.

Typo - can't correct titles.

-n

Bradley in DC
03-15-2008, 03:44 PM

-n

Go to "advanced edit" to change the title, but I think it's appropriate myself.

LibertyIn08
03-15-2008, 03:44 PM

-n

He wasn't talking about the spelling. ;)

IRO-bot
03-15-2008, 04:09 PM
Jonathan said the other day they cut it down to 10.

flames2dust77
03-15-2008, 04:09 PM
well, eventually that was going to happen. the money isn't rolling in like it used to.

Phantom
03-15-2008, 04:39 PM
What did you think was going to happen to staff when Ron Paul said he was winding down his campaign. With only a few primaries left there is no need for a large staff.

Thomas Paine
03-15-2008, 07:32 PM
It's game over.

affa
03-15-2008, 07:35 PM
It's game over.

read your own sig.

GoPaul08
03-16-2008, 02:39 AM
You know..this is not a laughing matter. What did Ron Paul say in his so called "I quit" message? He said that he would continue as long as his supporters wanted him. He was not tlaking about as long as people post on this message board. It cannot be a good thing for him to see that he is consistently getting less than $1000 a day. Howl ong before he concludes that his supporters DON'T want him to continue?

I know a money bomb will not get millions anymore. Or even a million. But to show Ron Paul that there are still people that support him, we need to raise at least TENS of thousands of dollars some time soon. Giving to other candidates is all well and good, but at some point there needs to be a real sign that Paul himself still has support. And 15-20 contributions a day just isn't going to do it. Hell, even if it didn't raise that much money, but had a lot of contributors donating, say, $5 it would show that people are still listening. But right now, it is pretty obvious (no matter how much some people here may want to beleive otherwise) that a VERY big portion of people that were on Ron Paul's side going into January have moved on.

GoPaul08
03-16-2008, 02:44 AM
read your own sig.

A smart competitor knows when to move on to a new fight. This game is over. Coitnue to waste resources on this one is pointless. It not only takes the focus away from potentially winnable fights, but it makes it harder to win fights.

It does no good to have the public perceive of as crazy people. And when people say that Ron Paul is going to get the GOP nomination, the majority of human beings perceive them as crazy people. And they are right.

devil21
03-16-2008, 03:16 AM
A smart competitor knows when to move on to a new fight. This game is over. Coitnue to waste resources on this one is pointless. It not only takes the focus away from potentially winnable fights, but it makes it harder to win fights.

It does no good to have the public perceive of as crazy people. And when people say that Ron Paul is going to get the GOP nomination, the majority of human beings perceive them as crazy people. And they are right.

Welcome to my ignore list. It's gone from being empty in February to overflowing in March. Check out the MO caucus thread! Is that you abe?

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-16-2008, 07:55 AM
This thread is old news and if you would've been paying
attention, this has been address and explained. This
is nothing to worry about and even works in our favor!

It's game over.

Wes/Laura, I appreciate your hard work in N.H. but your
attitude really pisses me off... If it's 'game over', then what
are you still doing here?

Take care and good bye!