PDA

View Full Version : Rice - War Criminal

LEK
03-15-2008, 02:43 PM
Anybody see this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7dc_1205451708

ryanmkeisling
03-15-2008, 02:53 PM
I watched the entire hearing and was disgusted with the answers as usual. I was amazed to learn that the World Bank cuts millions in checks to Iran even to this day. When asked about this, since we are 20% of the world bank, she had very little to say in defense. These checks are sent from D.C. not far from the DoD! The whole place is so corrupt, I ask myself daily what is there to be proud of?

Ex Post Facto
03-15-2008, 02:58 PM
Man, if I were in her shoes I'd be worried of those citizens coming in the dark, with pitchforks and torches.

ryanmkeisling
03-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Man, if I were in her shoes I'd be worried of those citizens coming in the dark, with pitchforks and torches.

LOL

constitutional
03-15-2008, 03:18 PM
Never saw it. Funny how mainstream media does segments like "News that won't help you" or "news that doesn't matter" or "The Middle East War" and fails to cover something like this.

LEK
03-15-2008, 03:24 PM
I watched the entire hearing and was disgusted with the answers as usual. I was amazed to learn that the World Bank cuts millions in checks to Iran even to this day. When asked about this, since we are 20% of the world bank, she had very little to say in defense. These checks are sent from D.C. not far from the DoD! The whole place is so corrupt, I ask myself daily what is there to be proud of?

Why are we giving Iran money?

The more I learn the more I admire Ron Paul for speaking the truth. He has said how we arm our enemies to fight against our allies...our allies become our enemies...he's right. What a bunch of garbage.

Everything going on in this government seems so fake and contrived.

The only thing that is real is the deaths of our soldiers and innocent civilians.

coyote_sprit
03-15-2008, 03:36 PM
Why are we giving Iran money?

So when we start a war with them we can fund both sides of it.

New Governor Of Alaska
03-15-2008, 03:56 PM
Anybody see this: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7dc_1205451708

Thanks for the video, LEK. All US war crimes have to be registered so that the info can be used during a trial. The Nuremberg 2 is around the corner...

WAR CRIMES
A Report on United States War Crimes Against Iraq to the Commission of Inquiry for the International War Crimes Tribunal

Incinerated body of an Iraqi soldier on the "Highway of Death," a name the press has given to the road from Mutlaa, Kuwait, to Basra, Iraq. U.S. planes immobilized the convoy by disabling vehicles at its front and rear, then bombing and straffing the resulting traffic jam for hours. More than 2,000 vehicles and tens of thousands of charred and dismembered bodies littered the sixty miles of highway. The clear rapid incineration of the human being [pictured above] suggests the use of napalm, phosphorus, or other incindiary bombs.

http://deoxy.org/wc/warcrime.htm

forsmant
03-15-2008, 04:41 PM
World bank loans are collected through military force. China and Russia receive a lot of world bank or IMF loans.

Dr.3D
03-15-2008, 05:54 PM
I'll have a Bilderberger with cheese, a side order of Condoliza Rice and some fries.