PDA

View Full Version : ron paul's daughter delivered my daughter

smithtg
03-14-2008, 09:06 PM
funny conversation, but real... My wife says tonight to me that her OBGYN maiden name was 'Paul' and her dad was a politician. Wayyy to coincidental since we live about an hr from lake jackson and live in RP's district.

A little Wiki later and yep, Joy Leblanc Paul did deliver my second child about 2 years ago. Great woman and very professional. Maybe she can get me some tickets for the inauguration??

Whats funny is in her practice she doesnt use the maiden name, so 'i never knew' until now

peace forum readers and to a great family

tgs

yongrel
03-14-2008, 09:07 PM
awesome!

Zera
03-14-2008, 09:08 PM
That sounds really cool, and quite coincidental. I wonder if the babies Paul delivered voted for him themselves...

Jeremy
03-14-2008, 09:09 PM
omg =O

Jeremy
03-14-2008, 09:10 PM
That sounds really cool, and quite coincidental. I wonder if the babies Paul delivered voted for him themselves...

What if you were delivered by him? lol

Zera
03-14-2008, 09:11 PM
What if you were delivered by him? lol

Well uhh, I was born in Arkansas, so unless he just happened to pass by, I doubt it. Heh.

Dave Wood
03-14-2008, 09:11 PM
funny conversation, but real... My wife says tonight to me that her OBGYN maiden name was 'Paul' and her dad was a politician. Wayyy to coincidental since we live about an hr from lake jackson and live in RP's district.

A little Wiki later and yep, Joy Leblanc Paul did deliver my second child about 2 years ago. Great woman and very professional. Maybe she can get me some tickets for the inauguration??

Whats funny is in her practice she doesnt use the maiden name, so 'i never knew' until now

tgs

Wow! Your child should be reading the Constitution at this age. lol

colecrowe
03-14-2008, 09:15 PM
A lady at my Grandma's retirement home (she's like 103 or so) is Ron Paul's aunt.

mtmedlin
03-14-2008, 09:20 PM

tgs

Does this mean that the second chosen one has been annointed. You must bring the child to the council to examine his blood for midi-chlorian counts.