PDA

View Full Version : We can win the TX Straw Poll, IF you will HELP!

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 09:16 AM
There is an effort going on to call each and every Texas delegate, in less than 2 weeks. There are about 17,000 of them. This will not be possible unless a lot more people start helping.

Will you please help? It's very easy to signup. All the information you need is in the 1st post of this thread.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=12495

PLEASE HELP!

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 11:00 AM
bump

Lord Xar
08-18-2007, 02:27 PM
bump... PEOPLE. IF WE WIN THIS -- IT WILL BE A HUGE VICTORY!!!

Please participate.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Is anyone going to help?

Lord Xar
08-18-2007, 05:24 PM
LibertyEagle, I see a sticky up there..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=12495

I think people are referring to that.. seems to be getting some action.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Actually, there has been very little action in the stickied threads, that is why I made this one. This is more than frustrating. People all over the place talking about that rude AHole on the radio the other day and how we can "get" him, but when there is a real way to help Dr. Paul, people refuse. I just don't understand. Do we want him to win, or not?

So now have we added picking up the phone to the list of things that we don't want to do? You know, along with going outside and approaching real people with campaign literature. If we don't get past this crap, we are not going to win. Still, the vast majority of people KNOW NOTHING about Dr. Paul and they aren't going to get it from the internet either.

WE CAN WIN THIS STRAW POLL IN TEXAS, IF EVERYONE WILL GET INVOLVED. This straw poll is HUGE. If we win it, you can bet, we will get MSM attention! Will you do it?

Argghhhh....

jasonhlasvegas
08-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Liberty I have some projects at work to do, when I am finished I will try to enlish some members of my meetup group. But I need a few more days before I can begin calling. Until then I must finish my work projects.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Jennifer Reynolds
08-18-2007, 06:12 PM
///

Lord Xar
08-18-2007, 06:20 PM
It says right in that post, that buses will be supplied... so I think this is sorta a given... maybe more info should be given.

specsaregood
08-18-2007, 06:28 PM
Is anyone going to help?

I made calls today. Unfortunately there is either a problem with the system or people are not SAVING their calls and some people are getting repeat calls.

Make sure to leave NOTES if you call people.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 06:37 PM
I made calls today. Unfortunately there is either a problem with the system or people are not SAVING their calls and some people are getting repeat calls.

Make sure to leave NOTES if you call people.

Are you following the instructions that you received and making notes in Advokit after each call? If you are, and you are still experiencing this, please contact Chuck Young and tell him.

Note: "It is critically important that if you actually talk to a delegate that you hit the "Add a Task" button to record a contact." Are you doing that?
"

specsaregood
08-18-2007, 06:39 PM
Are you following the instructions that you received and making notes in Advokit after each call? If you are, and you are still experiencing this, please contact Chuck Young and tell him.

Well I am, but evidently other people have not. And they know about it, cuz I have received a few emails on the subject. But it ain't me. I'm a stickler for that kind of stuff.

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 06:41 PM
Oh well, all we can do is keep on going....

Thanks a lot for helping!

specsaregood
08-18-2007, 06:55 PM
Thanks a lot for helping!

Right back at ya.

Anybody else not already signed up and has unlimited long distance needs to step up to the plate.

I have an almost-phobia about talking on the phone. I did tech support for years and it left me with a deep hatred for talking on the phone. The sound of a phone ringing sends chills up my spine. I really enjoy talking to people in person; just hate phones... But for Ron Paul, I'm willing to use the phone.

So with said, I repeat to the others out there:
"Anybody else not already signed up and has unlimited long distance needs to step up to the plate."

Thatguyuknow
08-18-2007, 08:14 PM
I live in Texas, and am a registered republican.. I'll gladly vote for RP.. :D

Where and when?

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 08:24 PM
I live in Texas, and am a registered republican.. I'll gladly vote for RP.. :D

Where and when?

Great! Here is the information.
http://www.texasgop.org/site/PageServer?pagename=Straw_Poll_Home