PDA

View Full Version : Idea. Mass posting campaign "RON PAUL WAS RIGHT ABOUT......"

Dave Wood
03-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Post it on craigslist, blogs(be nice),comment sections etc. post RON PAUL WAS RIGHT about the economy, dollar crash, jobs, spending, what gov`t really should be doing etc.

Pick your flavor and post with evidence links if possible. I just read someones comment on craigs "the problem with Ron Paul isnt Ron Paul. It`s the fact that most Americans arent anywhere near his league"

Average people can understand things when it is presented to them in the "this man told you this months ago" fashion. They may not agree with him on everything but a lot more will begin to open their eyes.........

what say ye?

Dave Wood
03-14-2008, 03:17 PM
we could do signs and bumper stickers if you prefer

dsentell
03-14-2008, 03:29 PM
I like . . . .

Would love to do some bumper stickers . . .

GoPaul08
03-14-2008, 07:46 PM
This is only good if you give specifics. Don't just say "Ron Paul was right about..." and then link to some random anti-US article, like that guy on Digg who makes Ron Paul supporters look bad. Sooner or later I am wating to see him post "Ron Paul was right: Phil Mickelson wins Masters Championship."

Zera
03-14-2008, 08:14 PM
This would be great:

A normal piece of paper. At the in the upper and center part, a picture of Ron Paul in an epic pose with "RON PAUL" above it, and under it, in smaller text, "WAS RIGHT ABOUT...", where we list things in smaller text about what he was right about. A good long list that looks real meaty would be great. And under that, it would be "AND HE WILL BE RIGHT ABOUT..." and it'll list things that he will be right about soon. Under that, it would say something like "It's your future. Choose the candidate you think can honestly help avoid these."