PDA

View Full Version : WTF, just heard Lou Dobbs show

nick4rp
03-14-2008, 01:46 PM
Just caught this on the Lou Dobbs radio show. Caller calls in asking why Ron Paul hasn't been given more airtime and the guy Tom Defrank from NY Daily News just answers that "because he can't win" "even though he had good ideas" or what not.

If there is not some conspiracy then I don't know what is. Blacklisting him, wow.

I'm really disappointed that Dobbs also said this, he did credit Ron for the only one addressing the real issues but basically said the same mantra that "he can't win".

Everyone saying it, makes it so I guess...this makes me angry!
:mad:

satchelmcqueen
03-14-2008, 01:55 PM
yeah, ive noticed a few people ive talked with ALOT about Paul is giving in also. one guy was as big of a paul supporter as i am, but in the last few weeks he has not had much to say. today he admitted he has lost it for this election. i told him not to give up and not be like the rest who give up....he just kinda shrugged and didnt say much. i was dissapointed.

seems if people dont hear "as much" as they think they should on the MSM, then thats all it takes for most to throw in the hat. that sucks and is why its so hard to change America.

people just dont realize what a fight is sometimes and bail when things het tough. wimps

Deborah K
03-14-2008, 01:59 PM
We seriously need to put a 'primer' together about the MSM and who owns them and their connections to globalism and the impending NAU. The media-mall zombies need to be awakened or we are going to lose this fight.

RPForPeace
03-14-2008, 02:13 PM
My wife is a political science student and in one of her tests she got a question: Name the republican candidate for election 2008. He marked it incorrect when she answered Dr.Ron Paul. The reason he gave is, "Come on.. You should have written McCain because Ron Paul got only 1% delegate and he is just a joke. Also he is already quit the race!!" When she argued that he is still in the race and so.. he apparently replied that RP is not a republican and he is a libertarian.

No wonder most of the Americans are so stupid... Most of them are totally brainwashed to the core!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Johnny Crab
03-14-2008, 03:20 PM
We seriously need to put a 'primer' together about the MSM and who owns them and their connections to globalism and the impending NAU. The media-mall zombies need to be awakened or we are going to lose this fight.+10000 !

A whole LOT of people are "comfortably ignorant".

This is not as an insult to intelligence as much as it is pointed at their lack of motivation, RIGHT NOW, to investigate anything outside of a newspaper and the sewage television spews out 24/7. My grandfather made a statement in the 1960's when my parents had acquired a second BLACK AND WHITE tv. Upon seeing these, one on each level of our home, he stated:

"That's GREAT! Now EVERYONE can have their brains washed at the same time!"

I was a very young boy but I will remember that moment and statement forever.
Thanks Paw-Paw.

Give me liberty
03-14-2008, 03:58 PM
My wife is a political science student and in one of her tests she got a question: Name the republican candidate for election 2008. He marked it incorrect when she answered Dr.Ron Paul. The reason he gave is, "Come on.. You should have written McCain because Ron Paul got only 1% delegate and he is just a joke. Also he is already quit the race!!" When she argued that he is still in the race and so.. he apparently replied that RP is not a republican and he is a libertarian.

No wonder most of the Americans are so stupid... Most of them are totally brainwashed to the core!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Which is why i hope that the north America union happens.

It would be funny to see those who voted for mccain coming back to the ron paul side if the NAU thing does happen. :D

Deborah K
03-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Which is why i hope that the north America union happens.

It would be funny to see those who voted for mccain coming back to the ron paul side if the NAU thing does happen. :D

Surely you jest. :confused: If we merge with mexico and canada, there will be no turning back! We cannot let it happen. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube!

Deborah K
03-14-2008, 04:52 PM
+10000 !

A whole LOT of people are "comfortably ignorant".

This is not as an insult to intelligence as much as it is pointed at their lack of motivation, RIGHT NOW, to investigate anything outside of a newspaper and the sewage television spews out 24/7. My grandfather made a statement in the 1960's when my parents had acquired a second BLACK AND WHITE tv. Upon seeing these, one on each level of our home, he stated:

"That's GREAT! Now EVERYONE can have their brains washed at the same time!"

I was a very young boy but I will remember that moment and statement forever.
Thanks Paw-Paw.

wow!

Sarah
03-14-2008, 05:02 PM

wow..that's really pathetic that a political science professor doesn't know what is going on..and he's teaching others.

Do people just get dumber in this country...or is it my imagination.

banjojambo9
03-14-2008, 05:09 PM
ITS The End of National Currency http://www.cfr.org/publication/14534/

DealzOnWheelz
03-14-2008, 06:18 PM
Obama will be the one to bring us to the NAU

He is already globalized ya know with that whole commitment to africa and not believing in the pledge of allegiance and his dad is from kenya and his mom from the midwest he lived in indonesia he co-sponsored a bill to extend medicare and medicaid to mexico and lets not talk about the global poverty tax, and this is the first time his wife has ever been proud to be an american.

WHAT A FUCKING JOKE; BRING ON THE FEMA CAMPS THEY CAN TAKE MY GUNS BULLETS FIRST

thehittgirl
03-14-2008, 08:55 PM

No surprise there. We know several people who should know better, one of them being a member of MENSA who are voting for John McCain. :mad: despite being told and shown the facts of everything from what's going on to McCain's history.

soapmistress
03-14-2008, 09:21 PM
If you guys haven't already done so, please visit www.loudobbsradio.com and join the forum there. It's a new board and a great audience of independent voters who could learn more About this campaign. thanks!

Crickett
03-14-2008, 09:48 PM
This is really sad. I told the last person who said that.."so what? It is important that we vote for him to let people see how many of us want to return to the constitution whether he wins or not. The HQ guy said the media would have given RP more press but they didn't like him. They said he never did anything really "wild" or whatever that would make them want to give him press. It is so strange and ironic.

Paul or not at all
03-15-2008, 09:51 PM
Lou Dobbs is part of the problem all he does is whine and stir conflict. HE doesnt want to change anything.

SimpleName
03-16-2008, 03:05 PM
Peoples' minds are so unbelievably twisted by evil media. They control thoughts and actions. They tell you what is right and what is wrong. You don't have a choice according to them. Things are just BAD! That is why you hear so many terrible things on the news...so you think you just have to deal with them as if there was no way to change them. And the majority of those problems start because the media is so ignorant and abusive in the first place. That is the deal here. People watch these worthless news channels and read these wasteful newspapers that fill their minds with completely bias crap. Just like in religion (had to take a stab), people are pounded with the idea so much, it just becomes their own reality. We must keep these helplessly force-fed people awake and make them understand how badly they are getting their rear-end handed to them by the people who control the news who want them to be misinformed. It is certainly hard to do. My mother and brother still watch those pseudo-news channels, despite my severe warnings about how badly they corrupt the brain. It is TOUGH!