PDA

View Full Version : The RNC Just called me!

angelatc
03-14-2008, 10:26 AM
Oh that felt good! I wish I had seen the embezzlement thread before now, but that fundraiser got several earfuls from me.

I'll give her credit - she kept coming back for more. And I had plenty to give her.

As soon as she got the word "RNC" out of her mouth, I stopped her and told her that if she thought I was going to vote for, or donate to, John McCain she was wrong.

She tried to tell me that we Republicans needed to hold the Democrats responsible...I asked her what they were responsible for, exactly? We had a majority in both houses and managed to do nothing except run up a huge defecit. Romney was on the GOP stage talking about a national health care plan!

I told her I had given quite a bit of money already during this campaign season, but I was finshed.

She told me that the party needed my support, and I told her that the party needs to support me. I ran down a list of anti-McCain, Republican talking points, and told her that if they want my help, they needed to represent me.

She told me that I could find them on the web at wwww. whatever . com, and I told her she should be sending people to RonPaul2008.com. She got really chilly at that. :)

robertwerden
03-14-2008, 10:27 AM
good for you

Dave Wood
03-14-2008, 10:30 AM
I wish you had taped that conversation.....would have put it on my Ipod

acptulsa
03-14-2008, 10:33 AM
I wish you had taped that conversation.....would have put it on my Ipod

I'd've been all for putting it on the 'net!

BuddyRey
03-14-2008, 10:44 AM
Way to go!!! :D

I love it when neocon shills get told off...especially when the telling-off is done by real Republicans.

LEK
03-14-2008, 02:02 PM
I love when mentioning Ron Paul shuts them up.
It's like kryptonite to Superman.

Like Ron Paul said...the delegates need a conservative to vote for at the convention...

Cleaner44
03-14-2008, 02:05 PM
I love when mentioning Ron Paul shuts them up.
It's like kryptonite to Superman.

Like Ron Paul said...the delegates need a conservative to vote for at the convention...

More like Supergirl.

IcyPeaceMaker
03-14-2008, 02:17 PM
The question is, is the message getting thru to the leftist RNC?

familydog
03-14-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh that felt good! I wish I had seen the embezzlement thread before now, but that fundraiser got several earfuls from me.

I'll give her credit - she kept coming back for more. And I had plenty to give her.

As soon as she got the word "RNC" out of her mouth, I stopped her and told her that if she thought I was going to vote for, or donate to, John McCain she was wrong.

She tried to tell me that we Republicans needed to hold the Democrats responsible...I asked her what they were responsible for, exactly? We had a majority in both houses and managed to do nothing except run up a huge defecit. Romney was on the GOP stage talking about a national health care plan!

I told her I had given quite a bit of money already during this campaign season, but I was finshed.

She told me that the party needed my support, and I told her that the party needs to support me. I ran down a list of anti-McCain, Republican talking points, and told her that if they want my help, they needed to represent me.

She told me that I could find them on the web at wwww. whatever . com, and I told her she should be sending people to RonPaul2008.com. She got really chilly at that. :)

Good for you :D

I used to get calls from them, simply because I subscribed to the Weekly Standard. Needless to say, I wasn't to happy about being put on mailing lists and phone call lists without my approval.

torchbearer
03-14-2008, 02:21 PM
The question is, is the message getting thru to the leftist RNC?

The are hurting in fundraising right now... so, if they aren't getting it now... they will when they have to close up shop.

angelatc
03-14-2008, 02:42 PM
The are hurting in fundraising right now... so, if they aren't getting it now... they will when they have to close up shop.

Yes, I also mentioned that I thought it might be time for the party to hit rock bottom, and that while I was already working on rebuilding it at the local level, national was not getting one thin dime from me until they went back to being conservatives again.

I do wish I had recorded it - it was a work of art. That hardly ever happens, I'm not a good speaker, but I do believe my execution on this was flawless.

I'm still high off of it :)!

acptulsa
03-14-2008, 02:44 PM
Yes, I also mentioned that I thought it might be time for the party to hit rock bottom, and that while I was already working on rebuilding it at the local level, national was not getting one thin dime from me until they went back to being conservatives again.

Tough love in action!

Banana
03-14-2008, 02:45 PM
Angeltac,

maybe you could just call her back and ask to replay the everything. :D