PDA

View Full Version : Can someone get LLEPARD back here again. He is a big hedge fund guy, maybe he answer

Dave Wood
03-14-2008, 10:25 AM
some questions about where all this mess is headed. Besides, he is a great asset to these boards.

yongrel
03-14-2008, 10:57 AM
As a matter of fact, I have him on a leash. Since you asked so nicely, I'll drag him over to the computer and have him sit down. Busy or not, he has time for these forums.

Or maybe he left for a reason.

angelatc
03-14-2008, 11:04 AM
some questions about where all this mess is headed. Besides, he is a great asset to these boards.

He has his email turned on. Maybe you can email him and ask him to make a guest editorial post.

I miss him too.

BIG_J
03-14-2008, 11:05 AM
Ditto! I logged in today hoping to see a post from him about Bear .

Highstreet
03-14-2008, 03:20 PM
Bear has been Bankrupt for a Year and has had to play with the stats and get bailouts to keep from showing it.

For a Hedge fund group that runs about 3/4 of a trillion dollars, that is quite a big indicator of the direction the Economy is headed.

Just heard today that the futures "priced in" Fed Rate says that Bernanke may drop 1.25, which would bring the rate from 3% to 1.75%.

And we still have the rest of the year to look forward to more SubPrime and ARM resets, most of which are still moving up because they aren't based on the Fed Rate. Foreclosures are steadily increasing, and putting more pressure on more banks and anyone still stuck with these worthless MBSs.

Paul said the same thing a few days ago (http://www.foxnews.com/video/?maven_playerId=videolandingpage&maven_referralPlaylistId=search&maven_referralObject=bf979127-6a59-4ee8-a76d-13d51359f67f) when they interviewed him on about the 400 point rally. (BTW, it's pretty grim when a $200 Billion infusion only gets you a ONE day rally)

Jim Roger's was my favorite interview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvBLXqxReM). If you haven't taken his and Paul's investment advice, then you probably shouldn't be investing in the market right now.

ghemminger
03-14-2008, 03:23 PM
LArry is a very busy man - he may respond to an email or a message at the office - try opening an account:)

He was very put off during the grassroots advisory calls about the damaging reports tha came out about Ron Paul

He likened it to the Tylonol Poisoning Scandal

Lord Xar
03-14-2008, 04:31 PM
if he could post here and give advice or his feelings about what is happening would really be of benefit.

LARRY!!!! COME ON IN HERE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)