PDA

View Full Version : Naomi Wolf on MSNBC

TastyWheat
03-14-2008, 07:40 AM
She's on right now. Whoring out Obama. GOD I HATE HER!!!

ItsTime
03-14-2008, 08:05 AM
I figured she would fall for the first Hitler style speaker that came along. She cant even read her own words or hear her own voice.

thePhilosopher
03-14-2008, 08:13 AM
She is quite oblivious to the fact that Obama will not change anything, but Ron Paul would. If she is serious about civil liberties, and believes the Constitution needs to be saved, does she really think Obama (who I have never even heard mention the Constitution) is the guy for the job?

robert4rp08
03-14-2008, 08:15 AM
What? She's supporting Obama? Are you serious? That must be her evil twin because there's no way the author of End of America could support Obama......

EDIT: Holy crap she endorsed him....

FrankRep
03-14-2008, 08:17 AM
Who would you expect her to support?

She's promoting the least worst candidate that has a good chance of winning.

robert4rp08
03-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Who would you expect her to support?

She's promoting the least worst candidate that has a good chance of winning.

Ron Paul of course. She talks about a revolution in her book and people needing to stand up for their rights. I would think not voting for the lesser of two evils would be a good start.... what a fraud :(

GunnyFreedom
03-14-2008, 08:19 AM
It's all an effort to prove her book right. see, if Ron Paul were elected, he would save the nation, and her book would be forgotten.

ItsTime
03-14-2008, 08:25 AM
Or sell more books. She might get on Oprahs bookwash of the month.

Set brainwash on spin, set and forget.

It's all an effort to prove her book right. see, if Ron Paul were elected, he would save the nation, and her book would be forgotten.

nullvalu
03-14-2008, 08:44 AM
She has been a leftist shill from the beginning.

Lois
03-14-2008, 09:48 AM
Naomi Wolf is a Hypocrite --

Why Barack Obama Got My Vote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-...v_b_88956.html

Here Naomi Wolf is in October praising Ron Paul for what she is now endorsing Obama --

Finally, Action! Ron Paul Introduces Bill to Defend Constitution!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-...u_b_69042.html

Lois

FrankRep
03-14-2008, 09:54 AM
Naomi Wolf is a Hypocrite --

Why Barack Obama Got My Vote

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-...v_b_88956.html

Here Naomi Wolf is in October praising Ron Paul for what she is now endorsing Obama --

Finally, Action! Ron Paul Introduces Bill to Defend Constitution!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/naomi-...u_b_69042.html

Lois

It makes since for her to support Obama. Ron Paul will probably not get the Rep. nomination and he won't run third party.

GunnyFreedom
03-14-2008, 09:59 AM
Um. Naomi Wolfe was supporting Obama back when Ron Paul had all the chances in the world (around the time of the NH primaries). Don't for a moment think that this is just an expedient thing because he happens to be available.

Cleaner44
03-14-2008, 10:03 AM
She is like most Democrats right now, she knows we are in a bad situation, but she believes throwing out Republicans will do the trick.

dawnbt
03-14-2008, 10:07 AM
Another one bites the dust. I'm running out of people to respect.

Todd
03-14-2008, 10:16 AM
I told many people months ago she was not on the up and up. :rolleyes:

Her little excerpt on "fascism" doesn't include anyone with the Letter "D" beside their name

FrankRep
03-14-2008, 10:19 AM
Another one bites the dust. I'm running out of people to respect.

She just doesn't have a complete understanding of the full situation. That's all.

robert4rp08
03-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Um. Naomi Wolfe was supporting Obama back when Ron Paul had all the chances in the world (around the time of the NH primaries). Don't for a moment think that this is just an expedient thing because he happens to be available.

Most likely true. She is a woman's right activist, which typically means democrat. However, based on that book, I thought she "got it" and would favor principle > party. Meh.....

ARealConservative
03-14-2008, 11:27 AM

I don't see why anybody would be surprised.

All the problems we face were brought on by democratic initiatives in the last 100 years.

Bush couldn't do the damage he did without Wilson, FDR, and LBJ laying the path for him.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
03-14-2008, 11:44 AM
nt

FrankRep
03-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Thank goodness I write these lists in pencil.
<erases Naomi Wolf's name from white list, writes it on the blacklist>

She's standing in the middle of tyranny forest and can't see the trees (CFR members; Obama).

WTF... Screw it, let all these idiots die, they are wasting our air.

She's just uninformed, not the enemy. Geez.

ARealConservative
03-14-2008, 11:54 AM
She's just uninformed, not the enemy. Geez.

She is Mrs Walter Duranty as far as I'm concerned.

RonPaulCult
03-14-2008, 11:56 AM
I just finished reading her book today. I had no clue she was supporting Obama but it doesn't surprise me at all. Everything she says in the book about dictators and Bush is 100% true. What she never seems to realize is that this is more than just Bush and the republicans.

She's a liberal (which is what I used to be so I'm not using it as a dirty word). She needs to learn that the 2 parties are one corporate/globalist controlled party with zero difference.

When Obama doesn't change anything Bush has done maybe she'll come around.

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-14-2008, 05:18 PM
She is like most Democrats right now, she knows we are in a bad situation, but she believes throwing out Republicans will do the trick.

Exactly. I got into an email exchange with the Organizer of a Hillary Meetup a few months ago. He can totally grasp what's going on with the direction of our country, but is incapable of seeing the big picture and wholeheartedly believes the Democrats are our salvation. One of his replies was something to the effect of "We are slipping into fascism. I don't know if the Democrats can stop it completely, but hopefully we can put on the brakes."

tstorey
03-14-2008, 08:13 PM
Gutless, traitor, shill.....now working for Zbigniew Brezinski. Trilateralist wh%$#.

Man, that felt good.

If you are going to be a commie scumbag then be a commie scumbag all the time...don't pretend to believe in freedom then...revert to being a commie scumbag.
At least Cheney is consistent...he's dirt all day and night. Gotta hand it to him.

ryanmkeisling
03-14-2008, 08:35 PM
I just finished reading her book today. I had no clue she was supporting Obama but it doesn't surprise me at all. Everything she says in the book about dictators and Bush is 100% true. What she never seems to realize is that this is more than just Bush and the republicans.

She's a liberal (which is what I used to be so I'm not using it as a dirty word). She needs to learn that the 2 parties are one corporate/globalist controlled party with zero difference.

When Obama doesn't change anything Bush has done maybe she'll come around.

She will come around to what ever message is going to line her pockets or get her speaking engagements to boost her ego. She is a fraud and always has been; she is part of the problem as her book is disinformation published simply for the purpose of promoting the democratic agenda which is the same as the republican. It only exists to give THEM more time to accomplish their goals. If people believe the democrats are going to change things, it goes a long way towards staving off the pressures of a nation restless for change; a nation that is slowly waking up from its anestisized existence. It has been done this way for some time now...