PDA

View Full Version : Vance County meeting

jacque
03-14-2008, 07:38 AM
We had our precinct and county meetings together. Not a very strong Republican county. 12 people showed up but no mention of Presidential candidates.

I am a delegate and will be at the District 2 Convention on April 26th. GunnetFreedom will be my backup. I hope to get more support as I canvass.

Charles Wilson
03-14-2008, 09:23 AM
We had our precinct and county meetings together. Not a very strong Republican county. 12 people showed up but no mention of Presidential candidates.

I am a delegate and will be at the District 2 Convention on April 26th. GunnetFreedom will be my backup. I hope to get more support as I canvass.

I assume you are from Vance county North Carolina. Iwas up that way a couple of weeks ago and I was impressed at the many Ron Paul signs on Vicksboro road. Good job!

GunnyFreedom
03-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Ok, that's just awesome! I've been signing myself, but suddenly I am even more motivated to do even more signing.

As for me, I still have a county convention to make it through before I reach the district convention.

but this delegate fight is where the gold is at here, this is where we take back the GOP and restore a respect for the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights in Washington DC.

That's awesome work Jacque!

MozoVote
03-14-2008, 10:23 AM
At the Mecklenburg convention, nobody even bothered to talk about the presidential race since everyone has concluded it's over with. The only thing stirring up interest is the governor's race and statehouse races.

AlbemarleNC0003
03-16-2008, 07:39 AM
At the Mecklenburg convention, nobody even bothered to talk about the presidential race since everyone has concluded it's over with. The only thing stirring up interest is the governor's race and statehouse races.

Same in Stanly County. Everything is about the local races. McCain's name was mentioned once.