PDA

View Full Version : Today's Pop Quiz, 13 Mar 08

cageybee
03-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Mass protest occurred throughout the world in the 1960s. What was the only government that encouraged criticism and rebellion against people in power carrying out oppressive and elitist policies?

A) United States
B) France
C) China
D) Australia

nate895
03-13-2008, 08:44 PM
I am gonna guess B, but Australia might be the answer.

Kludge
03-13-2008, 08:49 PM
Definitely France. President Bush said they were naughty.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 08:51 PM
China

http://www.dissident.info/c-quiz.pdf

nate895
03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
China

http://www.dissident.info/c-quiz.pdf

Looks like a communist propaganda sheet to me.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Looks like a communist propaganda sheet to me.

one of the key elements of Nazism is anti-communism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

If you are worried that NWO will bring communism to USA -stop worrying! You will be lucky if they'll ever bring Communism here. It is in fact impossible to have rich rule the poor in communism. What they want to bring and have gradually done most of it already is Nazism (fascism/corporatism).

P.S. And, in my other post, I already explained how all capitalist empires turn into fascist empires:

capitalism eventually turns into corporatism. free markets aren't possible because of monopolies. monopolies call for intervention and end market freedom. people don't like free markets without an oversight. the bigger the economy gets, the bigger government becomes. and when a well being of country's citizens rests on a well being of corporations, then it turns into a corporatism. then when corporatism runs out of cheap resources, corporations call for cheap foreign resources. all cheap nations with closed societies become targets for exploitation. any resistance calls for a military action. but, the worst happens if someone bigger goes after all of the worlds capital.

Even John Perkins says that we must TEACH corporations how they should be conducting their business because they are the ones that create "corportocracy". Yet, unknowingly, he is calling for bigger and more rules from the government to govern corporations!?

nate895
03-13-2008, 09:21 PM
one of the key elements of Nazism is anti-communism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

If you are worried that NWO will bring communism to USA -stop worrying! You will be lucky if they'll ever bring Communism here. It is in fact impossible to have rich rule the poor in communism. What they want to bring and have gradually done most of it already is Nazism (fascism/corporatism).

P.S. And, in my other post, I already explained how all capitalist empires turn into fascist empires:

capitalism eventually turns into corporatism. free markets aren't possible because of monopolies. monopolies call for intervention and end market freedom. people don't like free markets without an oversight. the bigger the economy gets, the bigger government becomes. and when a well being of country's citizens rests on a well being of corporations, then it turns into a corporatism. then when corporatism runs out of cheap resources, corporations call for cheap foreign resources. all cheap nations with closed societies become targets for exploitation. any resistance calls for a military action. but, the worst happens if someone bigger goes after all of the worlds capital.

Even John Perkins says that we must TEACH corporations how they should be conducting their business because they are the ones that create "corportocracy". Yet, unknowingly, he is calling for bigger and more rules from the government to govern corporations!?

So we should be communist? That makes no sense and Mao and Stalin killed millions of people. There was no free will in communism, and there was no protest.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 09:36 PM
So we should be communist? That makes no sense and Mao and Stalin killed millions of people. There was no free will in communism, and there was no protest.

i am not suggesting anything and I am sure Stalin did not just kill regular people (do you think that people that carried out his orders were psychotic?) he killed people that posed political problems and problems to national security. those that lived their lives without interfering with the political process did not have any problems.

why do you think revolution and communism came to Russia? Why did they overthrow a despot and brought communism? How did Russian nationalists react when they witnessed how a piece of their land (Alaska) was sold to USA? How do you think Russian nationalists reacted when they saw foreigners coming to Russia ready to buy everything with fiat credit money from the future? Did they look at these foreign investments as help or did they look at it as attempts of colonization of Russia by foreigners?

Dr.3D
03-13-2008, 09:39 PM

And no incentive to work hard to get a better life for yourself.
This leads to poor performance of the workforce.

clouds
03-13-2008, 09:42 PM
i am not suggesting anything and I am sure Stalin did not just kill regular people (do you think that people that carried out his orders were psychotic?) he killed people that posed political problems and problems to national security. those that lived their lives without interfering with the political process did not have any problems.

why do you think revolution and communism came to Russia? Why did they overthrow a despot and brought communism? How did Russian nationalists react when they witnessed how a piece of their land (Alaska) was sold to USA? How do you think Russian nationalists reacted when they saw foreigners coming to Russia ready to buy everything with fiat credit money from the future? Did they look at these foreign investments as help or did they look at it as attempts of colonization of Russia by foreigners?

So people who disagreed with his methods were killed. Sounds like a great place to me!

Cowlesy
03-13-2008, 09:44 PM
God Bless William Seward. One of the best real estate deals in history. Thank you Russia! What'd we pay for it, $7.0 million? That is one chunk o' land that old Russia is never, ever getting back!

cageybee
03-13-2008, 09:57 PM
God Bless William Seward. One of the best real estate deals in history. Thank you Russia! What'd we pay for it, $7.0 million? That is one chunk o' land that old Russia is never, ever getting back!

yes, it was a best deal in history! and, according to L.Williams, he is saying that Alaska has one of the worlds biggest oil reserves that's classified as top secret so that USA can continue imposing inflation tax on the whole world with US dollar that's backed by Saudi oil.

But, how do you think Russian people felt at that time? Do you think they were happy with the czar??

Americans supposedly got away from a despot just like Russians did when they brought the revolution. However, American people started a system that eventually turns into a fascist state - corporatism. Corporatism is despotism no matter how you look at it.

But Russians chose communism because it belongs to the people and because it took care of the all the people.

Life isn't about me or you making Rockefeller rich. Life is about me and you become educated, be free from income and property tax slavery, get free school, free housing, free health care, join any sports, winning medals for the country and not for the money, and enjoying our lives without loosing our dignity to employers.

coyote_sprit
03-13-2008, 10:03 PM
yes, it was a best deal in history! and, according to L.Williams, he is saying that Alaska has one of the worlds biggest oil reserves that's classified as top secret so that USA can continue imposing inflation tax on the whole world with US dollar that's backed by Saudi oil.

But, how do you think Russian people felt at that time? Do you think they were happy with the czar??

Americans supposedly got away from a despot just like Russians did when they brought the revolution. However, American people started a system that eventually turns into a fascist state - corporatism. Corporatism is despotism no matter how you look at it.

But Russians chose communism because it belongs to the people and because it took care of the all the people.

Life isn't about me or you making Rockefeller rich. Life is about me and you become educated, be free from income and property tax slavery, get free school, free housing, free health care, join any sports, winning medals for the country and not for the money, and enjoying our lives without loosing our dignity to employers.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.

nate895
03-13-2008, 10:12 PM

Russian nationalists didn't support communism, they supported the Republic, and then the Czar as the "lesser of two evils" when war broke out in Russia.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 10:17 PM
A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have.

you are absolutely correct. but the government that defended the world from Hitler isn't about go against its own people, because it was founded by patriots and nationalists that cared about the land and the people.

what is the difference between CIA and KGB(FSB)? do you know?

when Russia was in trouble with Yeltsin who did what's best for western capitalists and not for the Russian people, KGB took it upon themselves to rescue the people and restore the order in the government.

when CIA knows that Bush made a big mistake in 2000 and decided to go against Russian politics of removing the dollar from its throne and making Ruble the world currency - they do nothing about it. They let Bush continue to fuck up.

What Bush could've done in 2000 is buy gazillions of Rubles, become a partner of Russia and China and not a fucking little bitty ass country called Israel, let Ruble become a world currency, and become a VERY rich and prosperous country with big powers like Russia and China as friends.

Can you imagine if Ruble would went from being 1 Euro = 35 Rubles to 1 Euro = 1 Ruble while we have gazillions of Rubles? Do you know how much money that is??? We could colonize the whole freaking Europe with that money including England.

Putin was urging Bush to help and become partners with Russia noting that it would be very good for USA. what did Bush do instead? He went to a costly, stupid war against Russian politics.

Pelosi recently said that Bush is wrong and he knows it. I wonder if this is what she meant.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 10:28 PM
Russian nationalists didn't support communism, they supported the Republic, and then the Czar as the "lesser of two evils" when war broke out in Russia.

So, Lenin was a republican??? come on.

nate, as a person who studied the history of Russia, Middle-East, and USA, and as a person who has a cultural experience of all 3, I can assure you that russian revolutionaries were communists.

why do you think over 70% of russians right now do not care about democracy and absolutely happy with how Putin conducts his business while USA is arguing that russian people are being abused??? they had a taste of democracy for 9 years during Yeltsin's time and they absolutely hated it.

I think, there is a possibility that Communism may come back to Russia after a certain goal of the Russian government is achieved.

Cowlesy
03-13-2008, 10:47 PM
The next fight over there isn't going to be about oil, it's going to be about fresh water. Siberia has a ton of it, and the rumbling is China feels they have a historical claim to it. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point the red Chinese annex Siberia.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 10:50 PM
So people who disagreed with his methods were killed. Sounds like a great place to me!

Although I disagree with people that say Stalin was a bad leader, I do agree that he was a little extreme on nationalism. Instead of being so harsh with people that opposed communism and created political problems, he should have been more patient and could've provided education to people why communism came to Russia and why communism was better than any other system.

you must understand that during the times of economic struggle, especially after WWII, people can be easily manipulated by propaganda "life is greener on the other side, and this leader is bad, we must overthrow the government". This kind of propaganda was coming directly from USA/CIA. and those that picked up this propaganda and continued spreading it were considered to be "aide to foreign governments" or "foreign government agents". If it wasn't for these foreign assholes that kept trying to break the Soviet Union with information and economic wars, then there wouldn't have been anyone who was a political problem.

Even now USA is all over Russia criticizing Putin on how he rules Russia while over 70% of Russians wish that USA would get back to the kitchen and make some pies.

nate895
03-13-2008, 10:53 PM
So, Lenin was a republican??? come on.

nate, as a person who studied the history of Russia, Middle-East, and USA, and as a person who has a cultural experience of all 3, I can assure you that russian revolutionaries were communists.

why do you think over 70% of russians right now do not care about democracy and absolutely happy with how Putin conducts his business while USA is arguing that russian people are being abused??? they had a taste of democracy for 9 years during Yeltsin's time and they absolutely hated it.

I think, there is a possibility that Communism may come back to Russia after a certain goal of the Russian government is achieved.

No, you misunderstood my post. Nationalists were republicans, Lenin was a communist.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 11:03 PM
The next fight over there isn't going to be about oil, it's going to be about fresh water. Siberia has a ton of it, and the rumbling is China feels they have a historical claim to it. I wouldn't be surprised if at some point the red Chinese annex Siberia.

Impossible. China and Russia are a very close friends. They are allies, they have a massive trade, they share everything including intelligence, and, if I am not mistaking, Chinese use Russian land right now while Russia has no problems with it. Russia and China defend same politics and will never go against each other.

In fact, China and Russia want to be the financial power that dominates the world.

Russia and China want to have the strongest, fastest, and the biggest navy so that they can transport 7M+ armed-to-the-teeth men from one corner of the world to another corner extremely fast.

Since USA chose to be friends with Israel instead of Russia and China, we will have to deal with this force eventually. Although, this force may become the superpower of the world.

There is an old Chinese story:

Father calls his big family and asks them all to bring 2 pencils with them. He then asks them to take one of the pencils and break it. They broke the first pencil without any problems. He then asks then to take the remaining pencils and put them together and everyone should try now to break the all the pencils together at once. None of the family members could accomplish the task. He then told them that if they stand alone - they will be easily broken.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 11:18 PM
No, you misunderstood my post. Nationalists were republicans, Lenin was a communist.

sorry nate, but no true nationalist will ever let any foreigner to come and conquest his country by purchase, force, or information.

while some in Russia during those days were "republicans" as you said or fighters for "democracy", the majority (bolsheviks), however, wanted communism. they wanted communism for many reasons and one of them was to prevent foreigners from buying up the country and enslaving their country to a foreign nation.

how would you feel if lets say today our economy crashed and foreigners bought the whole wall street, every market, every business, every piece of land, every piece of real estate they could put their hands on? would that be great for America's future?? wouldn't that make America a foreign colony that sends enormous residual fortunes to foreigners every month? wouldn't you feel like a slave that works for the prosperity of a foreign government? especially now, when our country is ruled by corporations, how would you feel if foreigners were dictating our lives and sending us in many different ways for their interests and not for interests of American people and America? how would you feel if you knew that foreigners are buying up our country with money that doesn't exist and hasn't been earned yet?

nate895
03-13-2008, 11:20 PM
sorry nate, but no true nationalist will ever let any foreigner to come and conquest his country by purchase, force, or information.

while some in Russia during those days were "republicans" as you said or fighters for "democracy", the majority (bolsheviks), however, wanted communism. they wanted communism for many reasons and one of them was to prevent foreigners from buying up the country and enslaving their country to a foreign nation.

how would you feel if lets say today our economy crashed and foreigners bought the whole wall street, every market, every business, every piece of land, every piece of real estate they could put their hands on? would that be great for America's future?? wouldn't that make America a foreign colony that sends enormous residual fortunes to foreigners every month? wouldn't you feel like a slave that works for the prosperity of a foreign government? especially now, when our country is ruled by corporations, how would you feel if foreigners were dictating our lives and sending us in many different ways for their interests and not for interests of American people and America? how would you feel if you knew that foreigners are buying up our country with money that doesn't exist and hasn't been earned yet?

If you would have studied Russian History you would understand that there were 20,000 communists in all of Russia when the revolution of October 1917 took place.

cageybee
03-13-2008, 11:34 PM
If you would have studied Russian History you would understand that there were 20,000 communists in all of Russia when the revolution of October 1917 took place.

once you answer my questions you will understand how that 20,000 turned into a majority.

so, lets say you are a president of USA. and our economy just crashed. dollar no longer a world currency. Hyperinflation is going crazy. all the businesses, land, and real estate are worthless. since dollar is oil is no longer traded in dollars, and since no nation in the world has no reasons to hold dollars anymore, how can we buy our imports that we depend on with dollars that no nation wants? since we are not producing anything, but importing pretty much everything for dollars, don't you think we would be completely fucked because we have nothing to trade with and because no one wants dollars?? don't you think that there would be millions of people dying every day from hunger and without jobs?? how long would it take our country to start producing our own goods so that we could begin to trade with foreigners?

how would you act as a president to prevent a colonization of America by a foreign nation?

Flash
03-14-2008, 12:10 PM
Ahh so

Hitler = bad buy
Soviet Union = good guy.

I don't go with that black and white verson from history. In many many many many ways Hitler was much better than Soviet leaders.

cageybee
03-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Ahh so

Hitler = bad buy
Soviet Union = good guy.

I don't go with that black and white verson from history. In many many many many ways Hitler was much better than Soviet leaders.

tens of millions of people cried in their homes when Stalin died in 1953. he was such "bad" leader. i guess they were crying from joy???

let me state it again: one of the key elements of Nazism is anti-communism. what's wrong with communism??? did you ever in your life live in a communist state???

the only reason why your view of communism is so negative is because you grew up eating Nazi propaganda.

and just some words of advice: if you ever take a trip to Russia, make sure you don't say something like "Hitler was in many ways better than Soviet leaders", because if you do, people over there will spit in your face and will beat your ass.

P.S. watch this video and tell me why we only have a dem and rep parties in congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsADU2OOWM

nate895
03-14-2008, 11:02 PM
tens of millions of people cried in their homes when Stalin died in 1953. he was such "bad" leader. i guess they were crying from joy???

let me state it again: one of the key elements of Nazism is anti-communism. what's wrong with communism??? did you ever in your life live in a communist state???

the only reason why your view of communism is so negative is because you grew up eating Nazi propaganda.

and just some words of advice: if you ever take a trip to Russia, make sure you don't say something like "Hitler was in many ways better than Soviet leaders", because if you do, people over there will spit in your face and will beat your ass.

P.S. watch this video and tell me why we only have a dem and rep parties in congress.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvsADU2OOWM

Many also cried when the Nazis fell, many cried when FDR died, many cried when Lincoln died, many more cried for many dishonorable men who have died in the past.

cageybee
03-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Many also cried when the Nazis fell, many cried when FDR died, many cried when Lincoln died, many more cried for many dishonorable men who have died in the past.

nazi's did not fall. they moved to USA.

clouds
03-15-2008, 11:01 AM
Although I disagree with people that say Stalin was a bad leader, I do agree that he was a little extreme on nationalism. Instead of being so harsh with people that opposed communism and created political problems, he should have been more patient and could've provided education to people why communism came to Russia and why communism was better than any other system.

you must understand that during the times of economic struggle, especially after WWII, people can be easily manipulated by propaganda "life is greener on the other side, and this leader is bad, we must overthrow the government". This kind of propaganda was coming directly from USA/CIA. and those that picked up this propaganda and continued spreading it were considered to be "aide to foreign governments" or "foreign government agents". If it wasn't for these foreign assholes that kept trying to break the Soviet Union with information and economic wars, then there wouldn't have been anyone who was a political problem.

I guess fighting propaganda with propaganda makes sense. Anyway, considering how much famines and death he caused, what standard are you using to say communism is better? Were the people happier? The most efficient workers were being murdered or stripped of their property. Famines became widespread, and central planning couldn't keep up with consumer demand, leading to surpluses in some place and shortages in others. A black market formed for the trading of goods, and yet it was still not enough. So what makes this system better if people aren't living better? Is it because it unifies the suffering? At some point you're going to have to admit that no one else came in and destroyed the economy, but their own actions did. Stalin might have had the best intentions in the world, but i can't say they mean much when you look at what he did trying to get there.

I do not think you've once explained why communism is a better political form. In all its occurrences it has resulted in a lot of death and a lot of fascism. The latter a funny point since you are so against it. You are worried about external propaganda, but if the people were living well, why would it matter? If I was reaping the benefit of the communist system, why would someone telling me that it was better over there make any difference to me? I can see your idea of educating becoming more of a brainwashing if you're not careful. It would require such an overwhelming fight against reality you would in the end have the police state... which isn't that far from what happened during stalin's reign. Killing off rival factions strikes me of police state and fascist tactics to the core.

Now why just why was russia superior?

Todd
03-15-2008, 01:14 PM
Maybe a trick answer.

China?