PDA

View Full Version : Old News: FORMER organizer tied to White Nationalists

kirkblitz
03-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Lol this is so stupid. its the first result when you search ron paul on google news.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/APStories/stories/D8VC1K901.html
A self-described white nationalist earned nearly 12,000 votes in Tennessee last month as a candidate to represent Ron Paul at the Republican National Convention.

Will Williams, who told The Associated Press he's "pro-white," was an early organizer for the Texas congressman's campaign in northeast Tennessee.

Williams, of Mountain City, said he had no direct contact with Paul about his views before he was approved by the campaign to join the slate of 21 statewide candidates to be convention delegates.

A campaign spokesman says officials didn't know of Williams' beliefs and that Paul wants nothing to do with him.

Paul came in fourth in Tennessee, and none of his state delegates will be seated at the convention in Septembe

nullvalu
03-13-2008, 03:10 PM
What the fuck, this is what qualifies as an AP News Flash? Give me a break!

Kludge
03-13-2008, 03:10 PM
I'm pro-white as well... I'm sick of that anti-white movement spreading it's propagandistic BS.

ARealConservative
03-13-2008, 03:11 PM
does this have to be the title that gets google cached. :eek:

also, linking to articles increases its rank.

ItsTime
03-13-2008, 03:12 PM
vote for Obama, he is black you know?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkEUda92a1c

The media is racist.

damien88
03-13-2008, 03:19 PM
i'm more pro-human but hey to each his own

DealzOnWheelz
03-13-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm Proud to be white

WHITE PRIDE!!!!

What?

I can't say WHite Pride??

But gays can say gay pride, and blacks black pride and mexican mexican pride

AFFIRMATIVE ACTION=REVERSE RACISM and an INFRINGEMENT ON PROPERTY RIGHTS

I should be able to employ whoever I think will be the most beneficial to my business regardless of race and whether or not I have met the quota for minority workers

CountryboyRonPaul
03-13-2008, 04:59 PM
The demonization of Pride in European Culture, specifically northern European Culture has caused more hate, racism, and bigotry than simply treating it as we treat people who show Italian Pride, or Puerto Rican Pride.

Yes, I'm German, and yes, even though we've fought wars with them, I am still proud of my ancestors and their culture. I'm certainly not ashamed as many tell me I should be.

So, yes White Pride applies to me. Guess that automatically makes me a Neo-Nazi and a Klansman. Guess I can probably be put on a terrorist watch list now huh? :rolleyes:

I am PISSED OFF that the Government can tell me what I can and can't do, say, or think. Or what they deem as "acceptable". Ie. Cuban Pride = Good, German Pride = TEH NAZIS AHHH!!!

But, at the same time, I realize that they really can't tell me what to do, they can only punish me if I fail to comply with their demands. Nobody can force me into anything that I don't allow them to.

The loss of our civil rights in America? It is simply Collective appeasement to our Govt. But, who will make a collective stand to restore our Civil Rights? It is easy to blindly trust the Govt. It is much harder to fight for what is an unalienable right.

Johncjackson
03-16-2008, 05:31 PM
I disagree with the White Pride BS.. I dont think there is anything to be proud of when it pertains to an innate characteristic. Be proud of something you actually accomplish as an individual.

But hey, I'm not with the thought police or censors either. believe what you want, say what you want. I prefer the hang with decent individualists myself, though.