PDA

View Full Version : Even without the donation ticker, still scoring support.

Banana
03-13-2008, 02:10 PM
A bit of encouraging news.

I've been watching the ticker at http://paulcash.slact.net/ and of course, the donation is declining, as expected when you make it a bit harder for person to donate.

But what was interesting is that in last week, we got approximately 10 first-time donors every day, and that's *after* the ticker being took off the official website. Whether this means we are scoring a new convert or a previously supporter not quite enthusiastic enough to donate has resolved to press on, I don't know. Either way, it's clear that people are supporting the message with their wallet.

(BTW, the numbers was sort of similar prior to the ticker's takedown, but I wasn't keeping close tab enough to know for sure and the graphing website doesn't show older than 3 days).

A food for thought.

Dave Wood
03-13-2008, 02:16 PM
Think of what kind of trouble we would be headed towards (for sure) if Ron Paul had not taken the stage. With his courage and intelligence he is saving lives not just money. The fact that he has changed the debate is priceless! People feel guilty if they dont help him $ wise.

Mordan
03-13-2008, 02:20 PM
has opensecrets.org put RP back online?

Banana
03-13-2008, 02:23 PM
There's an thread about opensecrets.org- someone emailed and posted the response. Use search to find that thread...

NEPA_Revolution
03-13-2008, 03:30 PM
the donation ticker is still on his myspace page.