PDA

View Full Version : New Mosaic Picture

Razmear
08-18-2007, 12:36 AM
I've changed the Ron Paul Mosaic image again.
For those who want to get to the older versions, they are all saved on the Archive page. The newest version now has 1790 images in the mosaic.
For this pic I had to tweak the 'color adjust' settings to get a smooth pic, so the individual pics appear a bit washed out. It took 5 revisions to get it to look good, so this is probably going to be the only time I use this particular image.

Hope you like it, and if you have any suggestions for the next mosaic pic, send me a PM or reply here.

Link is in my sig to get to the page.

eb

0zzy
08-18-2007, 12:37 AM
I want to add my picture.

Razmear
08-18-2007, 12:40 AM
I want to add my picture.

You can submit your picture to http://rally.ronpaulplanet.org
That is where i get the pics to build the mosaic from.

eb

slantedview
08-18-2007, 12:46 AM
How are we with collecting service photos?

noxagol
08-18-2007, 12:49 AM
Thats pretty good. Does it use repeats?

Razmear
08-18-2007, 12:53 AM
I cranked this one up to 9 repeats in an effort to improve image quality. For some reason this one kept looking like crap on every revision, so I just kept cranking up all the settings (color balance, repeats, etc) til it came out decent.
The next image will be different, and hopefully won't take as much tweaking to get a decent final image.
I figured on spending about 30 minutes on the new pic and it ended up taking almost 2 hours to get it to look passable.

eb

Razmear
08-18-2007, 10:11 AM
How are we with collecting service photos?

Danda is the one running the rally site that gathers the photos. Maybe he can answer if we're getting more .mil ones.

eb