PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here from Waycross/Macon Georgia?

UCFGavin
08-18-2007, 12:08 AM
My mom and stepdad recently retired there and my mom came down to visit me and help my sister move in. The conversation got onto RP and she told me that the only signs she sees around town are Ron Paul ones. I just wanted to give some major credit to whoever it is putting them up, and say thank you for helping me (hopefully) make an impact on both of them.

wgadget
08-18-2007, 05:31 AM
I'm in Marietta, but I have a similar story:

My parents live near Columbus, OH, and I've been emailing them Ron Paul articles and links...They're retired and went on a little jaunt over to West Virginia the other day. My mom said that on the way there, they saw a Ron Paul sign. She wanted to know where SHE could get one for her yard...

I told her to check out www.meetup.com and join. The local group's site says they have lots of yard signs, so hopefully she'll go ahead and act on it.

Another Mitt supporter converted!

Slugg
08-18-2007, 05:42 AM
Another Mitt supporter converted!

Awesome!

Avalon
08-18-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm from Macon. If she's noticed our efforts so far, she'll be shocked when we really get things underway. Not sure what's going on in Waycross (2.5 hours away) but I'd like to know! If they're near Macon, send them to our meetup when you've successfully converted them.

rich34
08-18-2007, 10:12 AM
If they got off of interstate 77 at exit 111 then that was my sign they saw :)