PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody here a sovereign person/state citizen?

dseisner
08-17-2007, 11:41 PM
I'm trying to find more information about how to obtain my individual sovereignty and I was wondering if anybody on this board is a sovereign. If so, or if not, either way I would love some more information.

I think any information posted would be good for all RP supporters. This is what he's really all about. As a sovereign, you are responsible for yourself and your property, subject to common law, and entitled to inalienable natural rights. But as I understand it, there is a legal process to obtain it if you are a federal citizen...

Richie
08-17-2007, 11:47 PM
I'm not sure what you're talking about. It sounds really interesting, though. Let me see if I can figure this out. You wish to be come a citizen of your state, and not the federal government? Or, you wish to get rid of your citizenship? Looks like I'm confused.

SwooshOU
08-17-2007, 11:51 PM
That kinda gets me thinking...

Here in Oklahoma, we are home to lots of sovereign Indian nations. I wonder if I can apply to be a citizen of one of those nations and then not pay taxes to the US...

Interesting...

JaredR26
08-17-2007, 11:54 PM
I'm trying to find more information about how to obtain my individual sovereignty and I was wondering if anybody on this board is a sovereign. If so, or if not, either way I would love some more information.

I think any information posted would be good for all RP supporters. This is what he's really all about. As a sovereign, you are responsible for yourself and your property, subject to common law, and entitled to inalienable natural rights. But as I understand it, there is a legal process to obtain it if you are a federal citizen...

If this is what I am thinking of, there's not.

"State Citizen" was a term that various tax denier movements came up with to claim that they did not have to pay taxes. The argument has been rejected in court many times.

http://evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html

Also this is in the wrong forum, it isn't related to Ron Paul News.

Matt Collins
08-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Check this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-ownership

dseisner
08-18-2007, 12:06 AM

"State Citizen" was a term that various tax denier movements came up with to claim that they did not have to pay taxes. The argument has been rejected in court many times.

Interesting website. Btw, I also find it "ironic" which posts of mine you decide to comment on...You make it harder and harder to believe you're not a troll.

Matt Collins
08-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Check this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-ownership

This one too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Individualism (talks about Ayn Rand)

PennCustom4RP
08-18-2007, 12:10 AM
You are already a sovereign person, born free...

As to state citizenship, usually determined by primary residence, drivers license, what address your taxes are filed from,(more importantly where the refund is mailed to) voter registration etc.

my take on it anyway...

Broadlighter
08-18-2007, 12:51 AM
If you haven't already done so, Google "Mary Elizabeth Croft" and read her free online book "How I Clobbered Every Cash Confiscatory Agency Known To Man."

It'll give you some ideas, but not all of them are sound.

Razmear
08-18-2007, 12:57 AM
Just don't do this before the primary election in your state, else you won't be able to vote.

dseisner
08-20-2007, 02:06 AM
Just don't do this before the primary election in your state, else you won't be able to vote.

I'll consider that.

Revolution9
08-20-2007, 05:46 AM

Again the disinfo agent strikes. Wrong captain mossad. There are State Citizens. Georgia has a Constitution that says so. You must either be born here or dwell as an inhabitant on the land for 15 years. I have done my 15 years so I am a Georgia Citizen of the state..First Class pal.. GVet on your knees to this Sovereign mossad boy! Some states will issue you a state passport from the Secretary of State of that state.

Best
Randy

Revolution9
08-20-2007, 05:54 AM
Interesting website. Btw, I also find it "ironic" which posts of mine you decide to comment on...You make it harder and harder to believe you're not a troll.

He is a mossad styled disinfo agent. Track his posts and you will see him attempt to say the USS Liberty was a joke and Israel was innocent. He has no respect for the victims of 911. His every move and post is an attempt to consolidate Israeli Lobby power and propaganda in the Us of A. Check his posting history out.. I know when something stinks and why. I was not born yesterday like his employers think we were.

Hey JaredR26.. Some Marine tactical officers have been reading your posts and they do not like you AT ALL./ beware of what you say. You are getting people who are top US trained snipers really pissed at you. I mean REALLY PISSED. Word gets around mouthpiece. We are all bloody sick and tired of clowns like you tring to turn the US of A into Fortress Zion.

Go away. You are not needed nor effective here. I would tell you to go troll Giuliani but he is already in your masters employ.

Best
Randy

Triton
08-20-2007, 09:23 AM
I'm not sure what you're talking about. It sounds really interesting, though. Let me see if I can figure this out. You wish to be come a citizen of your state, and not the federal government? Or, you wish to get rid of your citizenship? Looks like I'm confused.Rotsa ruck. Repeal the xivth amendment, and get back to me.

Kregener
08-20-2007, 09:33 AM
Careful! Using Wikipedia for reference on anything freedom-related or political could make you wrong.

Cross-reference somewhere else.

Kregener
08-20-2007, 10:05 AM
We here at Crack the Matrix use the term "Sovereignty" to describe a broad range of topics which I shall outline below. What unites these subjects is the realization that as natural men and women born on the land in the several states which comprise the United States of American, we are sovereigns!

Our politicians, judges and military still swear oaths to uphold and defend the "Highest Law of the Land", the US and state Constitutions. These documents have never been repealed and are still fully in force as law. These documents very clearly acknowledge that We the People are Sovereign, that all power devolves from us, and that the Constitutions spell out exactly those limited powers We have entrusted to the state. The rights of We the People were never granted by the state, rather they are inherent and granted to man by His Creator. The Highest Law of the Land clearly ackowledges this relationship.

Unfortunately, this fundamental understanding of the nature of sovereignty and the origin of rights has been deliberately and systematically driven out in our culture. The good news is that the law has never changed and our sovereignty is still our absolute right to reclaim.

However, it is not simply a matter of declaring oneself sovereign. At the root this is really the case, but at the tactical level there are specific steps which should be taken. This is the case because the "government" which runs our fraudulent commercial system is very similar to the mafia. In fact it is organized crime operating at the highest level. These evil thugs will not relinquish their dominion over We the People, who they consider to be their slaves, unless they are pressured to do so. This does not mean violence, although the Insiders may end up resorting to more fake terrorism and increasing violence against the People as awareness increases. This gang of globalist thieves are in no way constrained by morality or law and will undertake mass murder, brainwashing and any other heinous acts to maintain their control over humanity.

The good news, is that the globalist insiders are a very tiny minority of the population of the earth. The vast majority of the tools used by the machine, the military, the LEOs, lawyers, media, educators and all the other organs of power are merely brainwashed zombies just like the sheep. They do not understand the nature of the fraud being perpetrated and think that the system we have is both lawful and "natural". Nothing could be farther from the truth, as we shall demonstrate.

The core Insiders are currently desperately trying to use all their avenues of control to suppress the knowledge of their fraud. For this reason, they will ignore and leave alone people who wake up to the fraud, because they know that if they persecute free men and those men know the nature of the scam, others will wake up when they see someone standing their ground. For this reason they do not want Sovereigns testifying in court. They do not want the low level functionaries in the media to become aware of the growing resistance. They would rather ignore Sovereigns and hope that their domination of the media and education establishments will keep the message from spreading.

Therefore, understand that by reclaiming your sovereignty, you are directly poking your finger in the eye of the biggest, nastiest gang of vicious psychopaths in human history. However, they fear us more than we fear them. After all, we know the end of this story. So, do your own research and fully understand all the issues before you take any action. However, if you choose the assert your natural rights, do so confidently and resolutely. Natural Law, Common Law and God's Law are all on your side. Most of humanity will also be on your side if they ever awaken to the truth. But never assume that this will be easy or painless.

So, some of the topics we will be discussing and reporting on in detail are as follows:

(1) The Commercial Legal System: How within the private parallel legal structure which has supplanted the lawful governance of our country, the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) and not the Constitution is the "Highest Law of the Land"

(2) The Strawman, or Legal Fiction: How the fraudulent system creates a wholly owned corporation using your name spelled in all capital letters and uses control of that fictional legal entity to control you.

(3) HJR 192 and discharge bonds: How our fraudulent monetary system is used by the globalist bankers to extract tribute from their slaves, and how this reality can be used to discharge debt.

(4) The Missing 13th Amendment and its implications on our legal system.

(5) Living under God's Law and no other.

(6) Income taxes: A sovereign has no duty to allow piracy by private debt collectors.

(7) The SSN, Vip Code, Birth Certificate, Drivers License and every other form of commercial license and how they lock you into servitude. A sovereign needs no license for any activity from another sovereign and definitely not from third party debt collectors.

I look forward to an invigorating search for the truth and am sure we will uncover many more areas which surround this issue to discuss and practice.

Freedom is a gift from God which may be claimed by anyone with the will to do so. You are the king of your domain and no one can lawfully impinge on your sovereignty.

Sovereignty Overview (http://www.crackthematrix.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=35)