View Full Version : NAU Coming Soon!!!

midevilmark
03-13-2008, 09:49 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=58788
Nothing to see here, please move along.

Give me liberty
03-13-2008, 09:53 AM
Not going to happen overnight you know.

People in europe were to late to fight the eu union.

So what i mean bring it on.
I will fight for my freedom if i have to fight. I am sure there will be alots of people fighting to.

Signzit
03-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Yes, I think you will wake-up one day and see troops with M16's on the corners.

Or, even worse, your big city might not see any of them, cuz this does not effect you NOW.

The troops will be were people are fighting it, you'll ignore it and go about your life!

You will tune-in to your TV when you get home from work, to see how the riots and un-rest are going in ALL the border states and port cities.

It will be like Nam all over again, on TV and at diner time, except this time it will be about Texas ... and the rest.

If you ignore those people fighting for YOU, in your own country and you join, "the crowd" and say, "those people fighting this, are terrorists" because it's easier to, "Get along" it will be the end of this great country!

moostraks
03-13-2008, 01:19 PM
"Before the meeting began, concerns were raised informally by participants worried that the Ohio Democratic Party primary had prompted both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to talk of renegotiating NAFTA.

Participants at the State Department meeting pointed out U.S. political candidates could be expected to argue "protectionist themes opposed to global economic integration" as a tactic, without necessarily being committed to taking aggressive steps once in office.

"The political dialogue misses the point of economic reality," one participant argued. "There is a J-curve correlation between when a currency like the U.S. dollar depreciates and when exports kick in to increase. We should accelerate the J-curve and our discussion about it, to help the local politics catch up with the international reality." "

I just loved this part!!!! Basically the candidates are lying for votes, and they need to get people to get with the program because our currency is toast. Take your medicine like a good little voter...Next thing we will hear is the media drone on about how this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. First things first, get the cost of living so high we will accept it as the answer to inflation....
Mary

Signzit
03-13-2008, 04:43 PM
"Before the meeting began, concerns were raised informally by participants worried that the Ohio Democratic Party primary had prompted both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to talk of renegotiating NAFTA.

Participants at the State Department meeting pointed out U.S. political candidates could be expected to argue "protectionist themes opposed to global economic integration" as a tactic, without necessarily being committed to taking aggressive steps once in office.

"The political dialogue misses the point of economic reality," one participant argued. "There is a J-curve correlation between when a currency like the U.S. dollar depreciates and when exports kick in to increase. We should accelerate the J-curve and our discussion about it, to help the local politics catch up with the international reality." "

I just loved this part!!!! Basically the candidates are lying for votes, and they need to get people to get with the program because our currency is toast. Take your medicine like a good little voter...Next thing we will hear is the media drone on about how this is the greatest thing since sliced bread. First things first, get the cost of living so high we will accept it as the answer to inflation....
Mary

Yes, people will beg to be saved, 'and this new global stuff, is just the ticket', once we learn what's good for us.

Carole
03-16-2008, 05:47 PM
Our currency is toast because it was planned that way, of course. Just another tool to force feed us the seeling out of America and loss of our sovereignty.

Our Congress and our leaders are traitors.

PatriotG
03-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Our currency is toast because it was planned that way, of course. Just another tool to force feed us the seeling out of America and loss of our sovereignty.

Our Congress and our leaders are traitors.

Absolutely Correct!

Signzit
03-17-2008, 10:02 AM
Connie Fogal, leader of the Canadian Action Party speaks on control of the money supply in the new world order.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8yL-e60klAU

tekrunner
03-17-2008, 12:03 PM
Yes, I think you will wake-up one day and see troops with M16's on the corners.

Or, even worse, your big city might not see any of them, cuz this does not effect you NOW.

The troops will be were people are fighting it, you'll ignore it and go about your life!

Yes hopefully they use the sheeple approach, that way we'll have plenty of large, safe cities free of martial law to facilitate our bases.