PDA

View Full Version : 20 years and the baby boomers will be gone

Allen72289
03-13-2008, 07:25 AM
Ron Paul has mentioned that the country will be ready for a Constitutionalist in 10-15 years.

People 55 and older have been hard to sell a Constitutional government to for me at least.

In 20 years all those people will be gone. In twenty years we will spawn a whole new generation of Constitutionalist.

HAVE LARGE FAMILIES = MORE CONSTITUTIONALIST VOTING

:D

Cinderella
03-13-2008, 07:34 AM
yea thats to say if we make it that long....it may be too late for us then

acptulsa
03-13-2008, 07:44 AM
Ron Paul has mentioned that the country will be ready for a Constitutionalist in 10-15 years.

People 55 and older have been hard to sell a Constitutional government to for me at least.

In 20 years all those people will be gone. In twenty years we will spawn a whole new generation of Constitutionalist.

HAVE LARGE FAMILIES = MORE CONSTITUTIONALIST VOTING

:D

Actually, Baby Boomers were raised on that stuff much more than the kids today are. Let them get to the age when nothing in the world matters more to them than their grandkids, and they might actually be our biggest, best allies.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2008, 07:47 AM
Factoid: 12,000+ boomers turn 50 every day, on average. This will continue for the next 6 years.

Factoid: 12,000+ boomers turn 60 every day, on average. This will continue for the next 16 years.

Thanks to medical science progress, for the lengthening of our life spans. :) We'll be around for long long while.<IMHO> You might as well get used to the reality.

"The boomer generation moves through the economy like a goat through a python."

Generational warfare is so, so unbecoming.<IMHO> Tsk, tsk. :D

Have a good day! :)

acptulsa
03-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Factoid: 12,000+ boomers turn 50 every day, on average. This will continue for the next 6 years.

Factoid: 12,000+ boomers turn 60 every day, on average. This will continue for the next 16 years.

Thanks to medical science progress, for the lengthening of our life spans. :) We'll be around for long long while.<IMHO> You might as well get used to the reality.

"The boomer generation moves through the economy like a goat through a python."

Generational warfare is so, so unbecoming.<IMHO> Tsk, tsk. :D

Have a good day! :)

I'm barely Gen X (Kennedy baby) and all my siblings are Boomers. So, I'm curious. Are you getting to those magic feelings yet that nothing in the world is more important than my grandbaby!! That'll do the trick, I'm sure...

Allen72289
03-13-2008, 07:59 AM
Mention abolishing social security to a senior. That's instant mccain, clinton and obama conversion.

Truth Warrior
03-13-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm barely Gen X (Kennedy baby) and all my siblings are Boomers. So, I'm curious. Are you getting to those magic feelings yet that nothing in the world is more important than my grandbaby!! That'll do the trick, I'm sure...
My two stepsons are both Gen-X. Our daughter is a Millennial. Grandbaby important? Not to me in particular, but for my boomer wife, you betcha! ( Not really, but sometimes it sure seems like that. :) )

Thanks!