PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin Fan Site says "Ron PAUL is a JOKE"

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 10:37 PM
Ron Paul Levin Surge

http://www.marklevinfan.com/

Thursday, another Ron Paul lover lied to Mark’s call screener and tried to plug his candidacy. Mark has had it with that nonsense and launched another Levin Surge!

http://marklevinfan.com/Images/RonPaulTinFoilHat.jpg

Call Ron Paul’s Washington office. 202-225-2831 Tell them Ron Paul is polling below the margin of error and it’s time for him to get out of the race because he’s a joke!

Oh, but make sure you’re polite!

UPDATE: Looky at this! the Ron Paulie fans seem to be upset! LOL!
http://rattube.com/blog1/2007/08/17/mark-levinabc-disney-blowback-day/

Here’s more! Bunch of nasties on this site!
http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=41008213&groupID=104857199&adTopicID=16&Mytoken=9BEC937D-9C11-43FA-A34D6

by MLF @ 8:19 pm.
Filed under Mark Levin Audio

Devil_rules_in_extremes
08-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Those responses are just too funny...

Some people will never be saved from the big lie.

Lord Xar
08-17-2007, 10:49 PM
I am sure if ANY Of them watched "Freedom to Fascism" they'd change their tune....

somebody should post that there...

ghemminger
08-17-2007, 10:49 PM
deleted

libertarianguy
08-17-2007, 10:50 PM
test

Devil_rules_in_extremes
08-17-2007, 10:53 PM
what a joke! His fan site won't let you register with a gmail address! Only something like yahoo works. I guess these old geezers are scared of anybody young and smart enough to know to use gmail. Talk about shoving your head in the sand!

What's significant about gmail?

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 11:00 PM
So, was that conversation taken from the fred thompson (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com) forum?

Man from La Mancha
08-17-2007, 11:02 PM
If you read it all it is encoraging. They have some supporters that aren't long winded for Paul. I really like the statement

I’d rather have him in bed with the Truthers than with China, Mexico and Canada.

But in the long all people are doing is increasing his shows listening numbers and web site hits and he makes more money.

libertarianguy
08-17-2007, 11:03 PM
test

jj111
08-17-2007, 11:04 PM
Don't kick a dead dog.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
08-17-2007, 11:23 PM
So, was that conversation taken from the fred thompson (http://www.fredthompsonforum.com) forum?

Sounds like it...

JPFromTally
08-17-2007, 11:25 PM
They just don't get it. The reason he gave out the number is because he thinks it's an RP campaign worker. They just don't realize how big this thing is and how much bigger it's going to get.

Larofeticus
08-17-2007, 11:54 PM
People like the ones posting on that forum aren't going to change their mind based on anything.

Every other point of view comes from a lib or a commie or a kook or something else that can be dismissed by the assumed credibility of the speaker and with no consideration of the argument.

They think they are the dominant ones and we are the fringe.

I really hope there are enough rational people out there to reverse this. How much can we ever hope to accomplish if such a large percentage of the primary voters are completely unresponsive to reason and rational thought?

Sematary
08-17-2007, 11:59 PM
What's significant about gmail?

lots of spam comes from gmail accounts.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
08-18-2007, 12:04 AM
People like the ones posting on that forum aren't going to change their mind based on anything.

Every other point of view comes from a lib or a commie or a kook or something else that can be dismissed by the assumed credibility of the speaker and with no consideration of the argument.

They think they are the dominant ones and we are the fringe.

I really hope there are enough rational people out there to reverse this. How much can we ever hope to accomplish if such a large percentage of the primary voters are completely unresponsive to reason and rational thought?

I think you make a very good point here, and I completely agree.

They just call somebody a LIB and then they can dismiss everything someone says.

Devil_rules_in_extremes
08-18-2007, 12:05 AM
lots of spam comes from gmail accounts.

Oh, ok... I see.

angelatc
08-18-2007, 01:07 AM
HAH! After making an email with yahoo, i find that my comment will only appear after it is approved by a moderator!

YOu can still chat though.

Trust me on that. :)

nullvalu
08-18-2007, 07:23 AM
I am sure if ANY Of them watched "Freedom to Fascism" they'd change their tune....

somebody should post that there...

i think they're the type that need a rude awakening.. http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ would be much more appropriate, even tho not all of us may agree with all of the content.

Cowlesy
08-18-2007, 07:27 AM
I get a feeling this Levin guy was picked on a lot in high school.

AZ Libertarian
08-18-2007, 07:51 AM
Levin is a Hannity toadie. That says volumes.

I guess we're past the 'then they make fun of you' phase.

BuddyRey
08-18-2007, 08:01 AM
By the by, can anyone tell me which hour of yesterday's show the Ron Paul bashing took place in. I can't possibly stand to listen to a whole three hours of this guy.

EvoPro
08-18-2007, 09:26 AM
i think they're the type that need a rude awakening.. http://zeitgeistmovie.com/ would be much more appropriate, even tho not all of us may agree with all of the content.

Good Idea. Zeitgeist Part 3 is much better for them:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=497251819335380093

fedup100
08-18-2007, 09:39 AM
This is why Iowa WAS important!

AdamT
08-18-2007, 10:05 AM
Goddamn these people are f'in idiots. The mindlessness of some people never ceases to amaze me. They have absolutely NO IDEA what's really going on in the world, what has been done to them, and more than likely never will. Truly sad and pathetic and should be viewed as such.

How can you wake up somebody when there's nobody home?

Derek Johnson
08-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Keep calling, call all talk RADIO SHOWS , and keep preaching.

Call again, preach again, call them all, don't be scared, shy, or intimidated.

It's not about us, nor NEOCON radio, and it's not even all about Dr. Paul, rather the principles which he has proven to stand up for and defend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hSk1VCG2I

This video's music and text need adjusting, I'll do it tonight and republish.

nullvalu
08-21-2007, 10:48 AM
I tried to get on Savage yesterday.. He was talking about how we have to get rid birthright citizenship.. i thought it would be perfect to tell him about Paul's bill to do just that.. I didn't mention Ron Paul to the screener, but just about the bill and he just said "he'd pass on the information".. wtf? I wanted to get on the show.. I called again a while later and he just said "someone already called on that" and hung up... weird.... oh well, keep trying.

Derek Johnson
08-21-2007, 10:59 AM
I tried to get on Savage yesterday.. He was talking about how we have to get rid birthright citizenship.. i thought it would be perfect to tell him about Paul's bill to do just that.. I didn't mention Ron Paul to the screener, but just about the bill and he just said "he'd pass on the information".. wtf? I wanted to get on the show.. I called again a while later and he just said "someone already called on that" and hung up... weird.... oh well, keep trying.

Exactly, keep trying. You did everything right, DON'T MENTION RP TO THE SCREENER! Get on early with a topic that the host is discussing and engage in a way that makes for good radio. Don't drop his full name right away, they will flush and smear it with a 7-10 sec delay. Mention Ron or the good doctor, or Dr. No or whatever.....keep it mixed up also.

Keep trying!!!!!!!!

Good job!!!!!!!!!

Nader
08-23-2007, 03:05 PM
They did it again last night! :eek:
http://www.marklevinfan.com/Images/StrawPollSecret.jpg

torchbearer
08-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Good Idea. Zeitgeist Part 3 is much better for them:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=497251819335380093

Yes- post this one on his forum!

DjLoTi
08-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Personally, I think this kind of stuff is totally lame, all I can hope is that in no way is the official campaign bothered by this kind of nonsense.

quickmike
08-23-2007, 03:32 PM
Personally, I think this kind of stuff is totally lame, all I can hope is that in no way is the official campaign bothered by this kind of nonsense.

I agree. Who cares about Mark Levin. Before someone posted on this site, I never even heard of the guy. Why advertise?

Same thing with Pajamas Media................ WGAF?

Not me.

michaelwise
08-23-2007, 03:41 PM
The nut cases.

http://rally.ronpaulplanet.org/images/mosaic/mosaic.jpg?t=6eb7409e790132e7b2784fbcbdee5182

michaelwise
08-23-2007, 04:02 PM
I got the online rally link posted on the Lavin fan site, but I'm having trouble making the picture appear. Can someone help me?

jjschless
08-23-2007, 04:47 PM
OK I can see dealing with Levin and his radio show but a fan site? Your not going to change anyones mind on a fan site and it is a waste of time and energy trying.

nwfla4ronpaul
08-23-2007, 05:49 PM
I think arguing with Levin and his neocon follows is really pointless. He controls the show and can cut you off when he feels like it. Besides he is so delusional that he keeps saying that we are winning in Iraq but <insert domestic enemy> is stabbing the troops in the back so we are not winning.The guy is definately not cut out for radio and his names he calls people he doesn't like are on Middle School level. I say just ignore him and let him advertise Ron Paul for us:D

michaelwise
08-23-2007, 06:15 PM
Are there any Mark Levin Youtube videos that can be distastefully edited to discourage people from listening to him? I think this whole freedom of speech thing can cut both ways.

Derek Johnson
08-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Some of you miss the point. Levin and his rabid fans have nothing to do with our cause.

His airwaves and millions of listeners (many who have never even heard of Ron Paul) have everything to do with our cause. Now, please, get on the airwaves, and deliver the the message to the masses. God bless!

Nader
08-24-2007, 10:39 AM
Some of you miss the point. Levin and his rabid fans have nothing to do with our cause.

His airwaves and millions of listeners (many who have never even heard of Ron Paul) have everything to do with our cause. Now, please, get on the airwaves, and deliver the the message to the masses. God bless!

That doesn't make any sense at all. Anybody who listens to that program isn't going to care about Ron Paul. So you got his name on the air. Whoopee! :confused: If you want to waste your time and breath go right ahead. I'm not going to bother!

Derek Johnson
08-24-2007, 11:04 AM
"Anybody who listens to that program isn't going to care about Ron Paul"

You misspoke.

"So you got his name on the air. Whoopee!"

Do you have any idea what advertisement on a sydicated show that has an audience of a few million people costs? Take a guess.

"If you want to waste your time and breath go right ahead."

You misspoke again.

"I'm not going to bother!"

Fine. Support Ron Paul in your own way: make signs, place signs, mark money, talk to strangers about Paul, join a meetup group, where a RP shirt, write Ron Paul poems, songs, raps, limericks etc. Host a constitutional study group, organize a "Ron Paul" walk. Sponsor a Ron Paul fundraiser, sell stuff on ebay and donate the procedes to Ron Paul, attend Ron Paul rallies, e-mail religious, political, tax groups and urge them to support Ron Paul. Call your local police, sheriff, fire, emegency reponse, library, city, county court house, school, prison, jail, businesses, farmers, shops, and entertainment and ask if you can come and speak for 15 minutes about Ron Paul and leave some literature on Ron Paul. Ask you local Walmart manager if you can stand out front and hand out Ron Paul material.....

These are just a few things. Do some of them. Do all of them.

Nader
08-24-2007, 12:00 PM
"Anybody who listens to that program isn't going to care about Ron Paul"

You misspoke.

"So you got his name on the air. Whoopee!"

Do you have any idea what advertisement on a sydicated show that has an audience of a few million people costs? Take a guess.

"If you want to waste your time and breath go right ahead."

You misspoke again.

"I'm not going to bother!"

Fine. Support Ron Paul in your own way: make signs, place signs, mark money, talk to strangers about Paul, join a meetup group, where a RP shirt, write Ron Paul poems, songs, raps, limericks etc. Host a constitutional study group, organize a "Ron Paul" walk. Sponsor a Ron Paul fundraiser, sell stuff on ebay and donate the procedes to Ron Paul, attend Ron Paul rallies, e-mail religious, political, tax groups and urge them to support Ron Paul. Call your local police, sheriff, fire, emegency reponse, library, city, county court house, school, prison, jail, businesses, farmers, shops, and entertainment and ask if you can come and speak for 15 minutes about Ron Paul and leave some literature on Ron Paul. Ask you local Walmart manager if you can stand out front and hand out Ron Paul material.....

These are just a few things. Do some of them. Do all of them.

I didn't misspeak. It's people like you that make us look and sound like complete and total IDIOTS. By the way, some of your suggestions are just about as high schoolish (and I'm being generous there, very generous) as doing Ron Paul radio shout outs. Mark money? Write poems? Songs? Raps? Please! By the way... What about a bake sale?

PRStein
08-24-2007, 01:02 PM
I have had it with the Mark Levin Show! I sometimes listen to Mark Levin when working at night (for the noise...literally because that's all it is!) but I heard him give out the number for Ron Paul's office and he has posted it on the show's web site. When I visited this site I found a picture of a man dressed as a woman with Ron Paul's face super imposed. And this was done in honor of Ron Paul's birthday this week. I was furious. What is this, grade school?

I then encountered a situation of censorship that I could not believe! I attempted to post a positive comment with regards to Ron Paul (keeping it really mild just to see what would happen) and, of course, this comment never made its way onto the board. Quite suspiciously, I was then unable to access the web site from my work computer as though my IP was blocked. When I returned home that evening I posted from my home computer to test my theory and, again, the post was ignored and I was no longer able to access the show's web site from my home computer.

So here's what's going on. Mark Levin filters out all the good and then tells his audience that we are "kooks and imbeciles" and they can, basically, take his word for it that Ron Paul is a non-issue in this race.

What has happened to the Republican Party? I had no idea we had become such a bunch of war enthusiasists and that to differ in opinion on foreign policy would warrant blatant censorship from the right. I used to value talk radio (okay some of you think me a fool!) but now I realize they are just another filter placed over the real news.

Thank God for the internet!! Mark Levin is the evil equivalent of the left-wing media.

How to Contact the Mark Levin Show
Phone: 1-877-381-3811
(Mon. - Fri. 6pm to 8pm)

Email: marklevin.show@citcomm.com

Derek Johnson
08-24-2007, 01:13 PM
I didn't misspeak. It's people like you that make us look and sound like complete and total IDIOTS. By the way, some of your suggestions are just about as high schoolish (and I'm being generous there, very generous) as doing Ron Paul radio shout outs. Mark money? Write poems? Songs? Raps? Please! By the way... What about a bake sale?

"Mark money? Write poems? Songs? Raps? Please! By the way... What about a bake sale?"

Exactly. But there is much much more.

Let me ask some questions:

#1 What have you done already to support RP?

#2 Which meetup group do you belong to and what have you and your group already done?

#3 Have you put up these videos or others on YouTube yet?

#4 Now give me (and everyone who reads this) a list of 10 things to do to support Paul in order of greatest impact to least impact.

I've already donated money, and will continue to do so.

Derek Johnson
08-24-2007, 01:15 PM
I have had it with the Mark Levin Show! I sometimes listen to Mark Levin when working at night (for the noise...literally because that's all it is!) but I heard him give out the number for Ron Paul's office and he has posted it on the show's web site. When I visited this site I found a picture of a man dressed as a woman with Ron Paul's face super imposed. And this was done in honor of Ron Paul's birthday this week. I was furious. What is this, grade school?

I then encountered a situation of censorship that I could not believe! I attempted to post a positive comment with regards to Ron Paul (keeping it really mild just to see what would happen) and, of course, this comment never made its way onto the board. Quite suspiciously, I was then unable to access the web site from my work computer as though my IP was blocked. When I returned home that evening I posted from my home computer to test my theory and, again, the post was ignored and I was no longer able to access the show's web site from my home computer.

So here's what's going on. Mark Levin filters out all the good and then tells his audience that we are "kooks and imbeciles" and they can, basically, take his word for it that Ron Paul is a non-issue in this race.

What has happened to the Republican Party? I had no idea we had become such a bunch of war enthusiasists and that to differ in opinion on foreign policy would warrant blatant censorship from the right. I used to value talk radio (okay some of you think me a fool!) but now I realize they are just another filter placed over the real news.

Thank God for the internet!! Mark Levin is the evil equivalent of the left-wing media.

(Mon. - Fri. 6pm to 8pm)

It's called Zionism.

Nader
08-24-2007, 04:10 PM
"Mark money? Write poems? Songs? Raps? Please! By the way... What about a bake sale?"

Exactly. But there is much much more.

Let me ask some questions:

#1 What have you done already to support RP?

#2 Which meetup group do you belong to and what have you and your group already done?

#3 Have you put up these videos or others on YouTube yet?

#4 Now give me (and everyone who reads this) a list of 10 things to do to support Paul in order of greatest impact to least impact.

I've already donated money, and will continue to do so.

1. It's none of your damned business but it sure isn't stuff that make the serious supporters look like nutballs. If you want to look like a FOOL, go right ahead. Just don't take the rest of us with you. Inquisition over thank you very much!

Rastaman
08-24-2007, 04:26 PM

(Mon. - Fri. 6pm to 8pm)

I got on the site a week or two ago and got on. I just chatted in the chat box and just kept it real low key. When I mentioned Ron Paul, they got all up in my face. They said that it was a Levin fan site and not run at all by Levin. Said they could "censor" anyone they wanted, that it was a private site. They said that only the government could censor, not private citizens. What a crock of crap. When I told them that, I was called a "ignorant Paulette" and banned.

I was still able to still get into their forums and they are putting more crap up like this.

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h283/ACCKC/Archer.jpg

What kinda idiots are they?

Derek Johnson
08-24-2007, 10:20 PM
This is a good sign. And they have good reason to fear Paul. He's not AIPAC's dragon slayer.

Triton
08-26-2007, 05:25 PM
The effeminate little peniphiliac who runs that site is a punk. He puts this stuff up and doesn't allow anyone to respond unless they respond with the Republican Zombie Mantra. That's OK because next to nobody listens to the sawed off eunuch Levin anyway.

Ira Aten
08-27-2007, 05:18 AM
Who, or What, is a "Mark Levin?"
I've never heard of it.

Is it television, radio, or a website guy? Why would anyone care what Mark Levin said?

More important is the freeze out by ABC, NBC, CBS, and clowns like Joe Scarborough, failed U.S. Congressman now relegated to being a Flack on MSNBC to replace old geezer Don Imus on MSNBC mornings show, or the Fox news guys, CNN, etc. not even reporting that RP has won FIVE of the last FIVE major straw polls.

Not a word in the mainstream press about his victories, yet Scarborough this morning was selling Mike Huckabee on MSNBC for twenty minutes of free air time.

RP drowned Huckabee in the last five straw polls INCLUDING ALL THE REST OF THEM. We should be complaining to the "mainstream" media about their freeze out of RP. It is ridiculously obvious they know that RP can beat Hillary/Obama in the General Election. That is why they are freezing him out. Hell, Scarbourogh was even helping sell attacking Iran.

Mark Levin? never even heard of the guy.

Derek Johnson
08-27-2007, 07:55 PM
Who, or What, is a "Mark Levin?"
I've never heard of it.

Is it television, radio, or a website guy? Why would anyone care what Mark Levin said?

More important is the freeze out by ABC, NBC, CBS, and clowns like Joe Scarborough, failed U.S. Congressman now relegated to being a Flack on MSNBC to replace old geezer Don Imus on MSNBC mornings show, or the Fox news guys, CNN, etc. not even reporting that RP has won FIVE of the last FIVE major straw polls.

Not a word in the mainstream press about his victories, yet Scarborough this morning was selling Mike Huckabee on MSNBC for twenty minutes of free air time.

RP drowned Huckabee in the last five straw polls INCLUDING ALL THE REST OF THEM. We should be complaining to the "mainstream" media about their freeze out of RP. It is ridiculously obvious they know that RP can beat Hillary/Obama in the General Election. That is why they are freezing him out. Hell, Scarbourogh was even helping sell attacking Iran.

Mark Levin? never even heard of the guy.

He sucks. The irony is that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer...and he has his screeners hang up on callers that want to discuss RP. He is a Ledeen/Irving Krystol zionist neocon that tows that propoganda line, and for some reason 4 million people buy into his Hannity/Limbaugh neocon brainwash! If you've never heard of him, consider yourself lucky. I'm there for one reason and one reason only: RP exposure to his "audience" of 4 million.

Triton
08-27-2007, 08:35 PM
He sucks. The irony is that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer...and he has his screeners hang up on callers that want to discuss RP. He is a Ledeen/Irving Krystol zionist neocon that tows that propoganda line, and for some reason 4 million people buy into his Hannity/Limbaugh neocon brainwash! If you've never heard of him, consider yourself lucky. I'm there for one reason and one reason only: RP exposure to his "audience" of 4 million.The self-important little eunuch is neither a conservative nor a constitutional expert. He's a Bush apologist, and his opinions can't stand up under informed debate. This is why he can be counted on 100% of the time to take the low road and call people idiots when challenged. I do not and never will listen to his show.

Triton
08-27-2007, 08:35 PM
He sucks. Who? Hannity?

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 01:42 PM
Who? Hannity?

Levin. Yes Hannity sucks too. So does Limbaugh. So does Ingram. So do the rest of the zionist neocons.

Triton
08-28-2007, 01:54 PM
Levin. Yes Hannity sucks too. So does Limbaugh. So does Ingram. So do the rest of the zionist neocons.I agree with you, but you didn't understand my question ;)

Derek Johnson
08-28-2007, 11:55 PM
I agree with you, but you didn't understand my question ;)

Indeed.

Ira Aten stated "Mark Levin? never even heard of the guy."

My response "He sucks"....

Ira Aten
08-30-2007, 07:39 AM
He sucks. The irony is that he claims to be a constitutional lawyer...and he has his screeners hang up on callers that want to discuss RP. He is a Ledeen/Irving Krystol zionist neocon that tows that propoganda line, and for some reason 4 million people buy into his Hannity/Limbaugh neocon brainwash! If you've never heard of him, consider yourself lucky. I'm there for one reason and one reason only: RP exposure to his "audience" of 4 million.

thanks for clearing that up. I will have to call, as the Constititution is something I've been interested in preserving for quite a while.

I thought maybe he was the guy who was playing rump ranger with Senator Craig in the restroom at the Minn. airport.

I will try to call and ask what he thinks of the letter of marque and reprisal which Ron Paul has suggested against the terrorists, rather than spending a billion dollars a day getting an average of seven Americans killed or wounded in Iraq.

If I can't get in, you can maybe get someone else to point out that is the only Constititonally lawful method to kill Osama Bin Ladin. See what Mr. Levine thinks of that.

Ira.