PDA

View Full Version : From the Desk of John McCain

Jean
03-12-2008, 02:44 PM
I just got a note from the RNC asking for donations for John McCain? I wonder if they will also be sending out a note from Ron telling Republicans they can still vote for a real conservitive?

Kotin
03-12-2008, 02:51 PM
yeah how did he get my email??

that cheeky bastard.

Give me liberty
03-12-2008, 02:52 PM
How about writing them a nice email telling the gop

to Go Fuck your selfs you Warmongers

diesirae
03-12-2008, 03:43 PM

Yeah, that would be really productive.

Because the GOP needs some more evidence that Ron Paul supporters hate them, personally.

nullvalu
03-12-2008, 09:11 PM
I just got a note from the RNC asking for donations for John McCain? I wonder if they will also be sending out a note from Ron telling Republicans they can still vote for a real conservitive?

Hmm should they be allowed to do that? I mean, he's not officially the nominee.

nate895
03-12-2008, 09:16 PM
One, we continue to have McCain ads on the forums, which I am getting sick of.

Also, I got one of those the day after Super Tuesday, I unsubscribed to all subscriptions that were even remotely related to the official Republican Party apparatus.

nullvalu
03-12-2008, 09:25 PM
One, we continue to have McCain ads on the forums, which I am getting sick of.

They are google ads, meaning they're generated by google, the forum admin has no control over it. Although, Josh - if you're reading this, I think there is a method of setting up "competitors" and that will suppress a certain company's/person's advertisements.. maybe you could look into that and define John McCain as a competitor.

angelatc
03-12-2008, 09:32 PM

I thought about writing them a "Dear John" letter, but decided he isn't worth an iota of my time.