PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL vs MARY ANN;) THE PLAN

speciallyblend
03-12-2008, 08:12 AM
Humor Yourself;)
Ok with every american now knowing about mary ann and the lil pot bust over nothing. At least now we know how she spent her time on the island;)

Maybe we should plant a marijuana cookie on RON PAUL,then everyone will know about RON PAUL OVERNIGHT:) (sarcasm,but dam does the MSM look stupid as hell and ,we will make them look like total idiots on convention day or election day.

gotta make you laugh and cry at once ? :):eek:

libertarian4321
03-12-2008, 10:18 AM
She looked good for a woman who is almost 70. I wonder if smoking fights aging? :)

speciallyblend
03-12-2008, 12:41 PM
well im 40 and people say i look 30-34 and when i shave some 28-32;) i put more weight on snowboarding and rafting and activities keeping someone young,but hey more reasons to eat cookies and brownies to keep me looking young,who needs to smoke ,when you can have green eggs and ham:) literally:)

Banana
03-12-2008, 01:13 PM
I think it's actually Mary Jane, not Mary Ann.

And considering how many MSM would have us believe Ron Paul has dropped out for fifth time, I would imagine they'd eat up the story on planted pot, but won't bother to correct the fact and will just leave at that, thus hurting us overall.

So, no. And I'm suffering an outrageous lack of sense of humor. ;)

Joseph Hart
03-12-2008, 01:51 PM
She looked good for a woman who is almost 70. I wonder if smoking fights aging? :)

My boss and I both agreed we do her. Ofcourse he would have to have sloppy seconds.

speciallyblend
03-13-2008, 07:09 AM
I think it's actually Mary Jane, not Mary Ann.

And considering how many MSM would have us believe Ron Paul has dropped out for fifth time, I would imagine they'd eat up the story on planted pot, but won't bother to correct the fact and will just leave at that, thus hurting us overall.

So, no. And I'm suffering an outrageous lack of sense of humor. ;)

as in mary jane is cannabis ,mary ann was on a show and she got busted

speciallyblend
03-13-2008, 07:13 AM
is banana the only person in america that missed the mary ann pot bust;) all over print media every news station local state and national??

If only Ron paul could get that kinda of coverage ,ugh sickening

ARealConservative
03-13-2008, 07:46 AM
is banana the only person in america that missed the mary ann pot bust;) all over print media every news station local state and national??

If only Ron paul could get that kinda of coverage ,ugh sickening

I'm proud to say I missed the story too.

Just goes to show once again that Mary Anne would be more fun then Ginger to hang with.

speciallyblend
03-13-2008, 07:49 AM
I'm proud to say I missed the story too.

Just goes to show once again that Mary Anne would be more fun then Ginger to hang with.

I hear you. i would of liked to have missed that story but i felt like a robot being feed this crap. It was coming from every station.it just reminds me how sickening msm is.

Banana
03-13-2008, 01:10 PM
Thank goodness for all those Canadian channels!