PDA

View Full Version : mark levin REMOVES all traces of his outburst and of ron paul from his show

libertarianguy
08-17-2007, 08:19 PM
test

MikeStanart
08-17-2007, 08:22 PM
You're suprised? I think someone posted it on Youtube.

trispear
08-17-2007, 08:25 PM
I see the harass Ron Paul picture is gone from his site as well.

billv
08-17-2007, 08:26 PM
We win?

trispear
08-17-2007, 08:27 PM
No, let's not declare victory just yet, let's call in Monday-Friday next week for fun:p

stevedasbach
08-17-2007, 08:28 PM
He took down the call to harass Ron Paul's office? Time to declare victory and move on.

Tit for tat. It's the most effective defense policy. You leave us alone, we leave you alone. You hit us, we kick your @$$.

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 08:28 PM
We win?

nope, check the text links to the right of the picture links. Its right at the top.

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 08:29 PM
He took down the call to harass Ron Paul's office? Time to declare victory and move on.

Tit for tat. It's the most effective defense policy. You leave us alone, we leave you alone. You hit us, we kick your @$$.

my, you're quick to declare victory! :P take lessons from Bush?

libertarianguy
08-17-2007, 08:31 PM
test

happyphilter
I think it is a victory, but he should remove any images/information bashing ron paul. Until he does, continue. Maybe email him and ask the information be removed

BuddyRey
We shouldn't extend mercy to defamers and slanderers. I know how it hurts to have people misinterpret your intentions, but I'm fairly sure Levin did this out of cowardice, not contrition.

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 08:33 PM
It seems some have forgotten or not heard what Mark Levin said, so here: http://youtube.com/watch?v=H1rMHQZk4xo

libertarianguy
08-17-2007, 08:36 PM
test

Revolution9
08-17-2007, 08:38 PM

Best policy there is..on the streets, in political campaigns or in the world foreign policy.

I gpt a kick out of this one following the other thread from the initail insulting gambit to the victory..Friggin' awesome folks!:D The pigs are getting rushed at every barracade..because Dr. Paul rushed them first and let loose the crowd energy with his campaign:cool:

Best Regards
randy

stevedasbach
08-17-2007, 08:39 PM
I thought he removed the call to harass Paul's office. If so, the counter-harassment should stop as well. We want people like this to back down. If they find backing down doesn't help, next time they won't.

jj111
08-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Hey people, the link with his instructions, and RP's phone number popping up when you click the link are still on his website. It has not been taken off his website.

happyphilter
08-17-2007, 08:41 PM
Someone should ask those be removed... or else!

Revolution9
08-17-2007, 08:42 PM
We shouldn't extend mercy to defamers and slanderers. I know how it hurts to have people misinterpret your intentions, but I'm fairly sure Levin did this out of cowardice, not contrition.

That's the way to deal with cowardly thugs. They will cower when you walk down the street next time.. This guys tades are totally crimped. He can be basically ignored now he has been jacked and has the time of day properly understood in his feebled babbling mind. He gets out of line again and he gets jacked and his tades crimped harder and longer tll he learns respect.

Best
Randy

tmg19103
08-17-2007, 08:42 PM
He still has the call Ron Paul thing on his website.

We need to continue to go after him and ABC.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/

themanhere
08-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Next week Mon - Fri we pretend to be neo cons supporting whatever the topic is then midway....... RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oreally and insannity's radio show need some Ron Paul Revolution too.

The battle has just begun!

aravoth
08-17-2007, 08:47 PM
He either removes them copmpletely off his website and tells the world that he was acting like a complete asshole, or the only thing he gets on that show from now on will be Ron paul "whackos", his email system will be full, his fax will run out of paper, all the time, everyday, period. I'm tired of being nice to these assholes. I called in, didn't get through, I still got a few words to say to this guy.

john_anderson_ii
08-17-2007, 08:47 PM
In a perfect world, he would practice what he preaches and debate the merits of our respective arguments on his show. Hanging up on callers that contradict his world view and tarnish his huge ego is sheer cowardice. I have no love for cowards.

We should continue to do, for the next week, as we did today and expose this cowardice to his listeners. If he can't continue his show because of us, and he is too weak to confront us with debate, then his listeners will take notice. They are the ones we are trying to reach after all. Levin is lost in his own policy of ignorance through arrogance. His listeners may not be.

shrugged0106
08-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I know the waiting would suck, but we should wait until Tuesday instead. The surprise will be all the sweeter because it will be less expected

CurtisLow
08-17-2007, 08:50 PM
He still has the call Ron Paul thing on his website.

We need to continue to go after him and ABC.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/

yeah he does. "Call Ron Paul's office and tell him he can't win."

What a true ass he is. Grow the f up!

jj111
08-17-2007, 08:53 PM
This guy seems like such a loser, with a show that has probably so few listeners, maybe it is a better use of our time to ignore this idiot.

james1906
08-17-2007, 08:54 PM
Who does this guy support? He's an advocate of the Humane Society, so if he says anything good about Romney, his bullshit must get called out.

tmg19103
08-17-2007, 08:57 PM
He is a loser, but this protest can help with RP name recognition - especially if he moronic enough to fight back.

slantedview
08-17-2007, 08:58 PM
He either removes them copmpletely off his website and tells the world that he was acting like a complete asshole, or the only thing he gets on that show from now on will be Ron paul "whackos", his email system will be full, his fax will run out of paper, all the time, everyday, period. I'm tired of being nice to these assholes. I called in, didn't get through, I still got a few words to say to this guy.

amen. what he did wasn't just simply choosing to "not support" a particular candidate, it was way beyond that and completely out of line.

nullvalu
08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
I say we keep this next week up until two conditions are met:

1. We get a formal apology from Mr. Levin for having hung up on, and for belittling Ron Paul supporters

-and-

2. He must fully research Ron Paul's position on all issues and deliver a 5-10 minute report on what he's learned.

how's that sound? i think it's fair.

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
This guy seems like such a loser, with a show that has probably so few listeners, maybe it is a better use of our time to ignore this idiot.

He has a few listeners, yes, but hes best friends with Hannity.

nullvalu
08-17-2007, 09:01 PM
He has a few listeners, yes, but hes best friends with Hannity.

maybe he & his b.buddy will have a little discussion on how not to piss off ron paulers

Suzu
08-17-2007, 09:08 PM

What he said!

michaelwise
08-17-2007, 09:13 PM
It's his show yes, but he doesn't own the air waves. He thinks he does, and that is why he gets so pissed off. I say, we keep calling his show, till he has an aneurysm in his brain, and his head explodes.

jj111
08-17-2007, 09:21 PM
I think any further intervention in this matter should require a "formal declaration of war" from the national campaign. Otherwise, we may end in a quagmire, the war may never really end, we might spread our troops too thin, we might never know if we won or lost, and we could suffer ourselves "blowback." Just my opinion on some possible unintended consequences of intervention and escalation.

jj111
08-17-2007, 09:23 PM
My vote is to let this matter drop, because this loser's listenership is so low and their IQ's are so low, that whatever this guy has on his website is not harming this campaign. I vote to let it go.

SWATH
08-17-2007, 09:30 PM
I wonder if Ron's office actually did get any calls from Levin's listeners about not being able to win. If they didn't get any or only got a few then it would provide insight into either Levin's audience size and/or their anti-Ron Paul zealotry.

Man from La Mancha
08-17-2007, 09:41 PM
My vote is to let this matter drop, because this loser's listener ship is so low and their IQ's are so low, that whatever this guy has on his website is not harming this campaign. I vote to let it go.
I tend to agree wait an see how he acts on Monday and if he backs off, maybe not apologizing, don't bug him. It's like it used to be in the old days when I was in school or 200 yr ago. When one confronts the town bully and one dukes it out after the fight they respect each other and often become Friends. Wait and see.

jj111
08-17-2007, 09:43 PM
This is not worth a fight. And you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 09:52 PM
This is not worth a fight. And you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

Not in this case, I would normally be the one agreeing with you and saying the same thing, but here, thats just not the case.

You be nice when people are saying ignorant things, not when they are actively trying to destroy the campaign. Now because of which number he gave out, it actually inhibits Ron Paul's job and not the campaign. As for thinking its not worth it, well, hes aligned with Hannity. Sure his support is low, but Hannity's is not.

jj111
08-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I would recommend call the campaign Monday and find out if it's really a problem. If it is not a problem for the campaign, then I say ignore this loser.

AdamT
08-17-2007, 09:55 PM
It must really suck being a neo-con tool. What a sorry existence to live.

Levin is such a hack.

Man from La Mancha
08-17-2007, 09:56 PM
Not in this case, I would normally be the one agreeing with you and saying the same thing, but here, thats just not the case.

You be nice when people are saying ignorant things, not when they are actively trying to destroy the campaign. Now because of which number he gave out, it actually inhibits Ron Paul's job and not the campaign. As for thinking its not worth it, well, hes aligned with Hannity. Sure his support is low, but Hannity's is not.

Wait and see:) never know what will happen Monday

bbachtung
08-17-2007, 10:05 PM
The funny thing is that the moron gave out the number for Ron Paul's Washington, D.C. Congressional office, not the campaign HQ. Fortunately, RP has several field offices in his district that his constituents can call to obtain services; I doubt a lot of them call long distance to talk to RP's D.C. staff.

TheConstitutionLives
08-17-2007, 10:08 PM
My phone call comes on at exactly 53 minutes in the clip posted in the first post of this thread. I finished my sentence but they edited me out.

jj111
08-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Ignore this loser. It makes no sense to attack him. This is like invading Iraq or Vietnam. It is senseless, it is all emotional, there is no win in this. His website is not hurting the campaign at all. Ignore this idiot.

ChooseLiberty
08-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Agree Levin probably doesn't have a big audience.

There's a rating service somewhere on the net I've used before to check Stern's audience size - advertisers use it. I can't seem to find it now, but maybe someone can find it.

OTOH - it's good for people to understand they are pissing into the wind trying to defame Dr. Paul and his supporters. The neocons have been pulling crap for years. So what if they get some of their own medicine. The dark ages of the neocon are over.

njandrewg
08-17-2007, 10:26 PM
apparently the information is still there

Wyurm
08-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Ignore this loser. It makes no sense to attack him. This is like invading Iraq or Vietnam. It is senseless, it is all emotional, there is no win in this. His website is not hurting the campaign at all. Ignore this idiot.

I appreciate what you are trying to do. Point taken, but I still agree to disagree, we arent doing anything wrong and a boycott is in order, you dont have to join in.

jj111
08-17-2007, 10:29 PM
I think that him having Ron Paul's name on his front page does us more benefit than harm - it is more name recognition for Ron Paul. It is free advertising.

That is what we want! More name recognition for Ron Paul.

Most of the people who look at his website will never have heard of Ron Paul before.

tmg19103
08-17-2007, 10:30 PM
He's got over 2 million listeners and is number 1 in the all important 6-8 pm drive in NYC.

The fact that he has a post and link on the main page of his website telling his listeners to call and harass RP's congressional office only interferes with RP's campaign and ability to be a good congressman.

Continue to email ABC per the other thread and call his show all next week indicating all RP supporters will boycott ABC, Disney and his sponsors.

ChooseLiberty
08-17-2007, 10:31 PM
LOL.

Just heard him cut someone off that mentioned the Napalitano speech. Obviously a reference to Dr. Paul. Probably a re-run.

Way to go whoever it was... :D

jj111
08-17-2007, 10:31 PM
I appreciate what you are trying to do. Point taken, but I still agree to disagree, we arent doing anything wrong and a boycott is in order, you dont have to join in.

I certainly agree what you are not proposing doing anything wrong from a legal or moral standpoint.

I think that having Ron Paul's name on his home page is actually good publicity for us, and I don't think it is harming Ron Paul. If we call RP's office and they tell us differently, then that is a different story.

trispear
08-17-2007, 11:25 PM

I once tried catching flies with honey (literally!) - it didn't work! Vinegar worked better! (True story!) Although fly paper works the best!:D

Conventional Wisdom at it's best.:rolleyes:

Derek Johnson
08-21-2007, 11:02 AM
I certainly agree what you are not proposing doing anything wrong from a legal or moral standpoint.

I think that having Ron Paul's name on his home page is actually good publicity for us, and I don't think it is harming Ron Paul. If we call RP's office and they tell us differently, then that is a different story.

Don't worry about harming or helping or whatever. Just get the name on the airwaves and let the masses go 'huh, Ron Paul, who is that?'. The curious will find out and defect to our camp regardless of their political persuasion. The moral issue is holding back the truth of the larger international agenda from America.

Get busy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hSk1VCG2I

Roxi
08-21-2007, 12:48 PM
for what its worth those of us with stumble can thumbs down his site... not much but eh....

Cowlesy
08-21-2007, 12:56 PM

YES.

Shink
08-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Is anyone monitoring his show, at least? I guess it's on right now.

shrugged0106
08-21-2007, 04:54 PM
It's old and stale to focus on him now.

Oddball
08-21-2007, 05:02 PM
Is anyone monitoring his show, at least? I guess it's on right now.

That douchebag's voice makes me want to stick ice picks in my ears.

devil21
08-21-2007, 05:22 PM
Did anyone actually call the number and see if they were getting any calls from Levin listeners?

michaelwise
08-21-2007, 06:42 PM
I listened to it the last half hour on Monday. It was so boring. He only took 1 caller, who didn't like what GW was doing in Canada. Lavin got suspicious and said, let me see if I got you pegged. Lavin went on to describe the conspiracy about the NAU. Long story short, Lavin asked who the guy supported for president, the guy said Huckaby. I was a bit disappointed, but the topic was good. I know they were heavily screening, because he usually has 3 or 4 callers near the end of his show. I'm thinking, maybe they put a 60 second delay on or something. Anyway, the lack of callers makes the show a complete bore.

Derek Johnson
08-22-2007, 07:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1rMHQZk4xo

8-17-2007 ~ Levin declares war, Ron Paul supporter accepts challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhkcX_zJqDc

8-18-2007 ~ Ron Paul supporter on Alex Jones www.infowars.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsEDCT9CNpg

8-20-2007 ~ Ron Paul supporter gives Ron Paul a birthday present...Levin "blowback style"

Now, y'all get busy.

Mark Levin 877-381-3811
Bill O'Reilly 877-966-7746
Sean Hannity 800-941-7326
Alan Colmes 877-367-2526
Rush Limbaugh 800-282-2882
Glenn Beck 888-727-2325
Michael Savage 800-449-8255
Paul McGuire 800-227-5276
Larry King 800-676-2100
Rick Roberts 800-760-5362
Mark Davis 214-787-1820

Make the call....

your country

and your way of life is on the line....

President Paul
RP44

SWATH
08-22-2007, 08:09 PM
I listened to it the last half hour on Monday. It was so boring. He only took 1 caller, who didn't like what GW was doing in Canada. Lavin got suspicious and said, let me see if I got you pegged. Lavin went on to describe the conspiracy about the NAU.

Today someone called into Hannity's show upset about how GWB and the Canadian Prime minister avoided a direct question from a reporter about the NAFTA super highway and the SPP/NAU and then made jokes about it.

Hannity's response, something to the effect of (almost verbatim):

"Look, I gotta tell ya, the number one priority for America is security. We have friends to the north and friends to the south, Canada and Mexico are allies and they also understand that our prosperity depends on our security. So as long as we are focused on security and security is our number on priority, then it doesn't really matter."

He then immediately cut to commercial and dropped the issue completely.

WTF kind of answer is that, he did exactly what the lady was complaining about Bush doing. Since when has our number one priority been security?

trispear
08-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Those who would sacrifice Liberty...

Derek Johnson
08-23-2007, 07:56 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftLANLo_6KU

Liberty or death my brothers and sisters. I know, I've been calling the Levin show for weeks hounding them about the NAU, believe me, they want to let that dog lie....see for yourself in the link.

Ron Paul
44th President
United States of America