PDA

View Full Version : LAst I heard from the official campaign in Ca

ghemminger
03-12-2008, 12:33 AM
They laughed when I asked about Ron Paul's chances - basically to paraphrase they said it was wayyyyyyy over to say the least and sounded like they had moved on to other things - Our local IE meetup is still going strong with many SoCal chapters running for local GOP committee offices

Signzit
03-12-2008, 02:24 AM
They laughed when I asked about Ron Paul's chances - basically to paraphrase they said it was wayyyyyyy over to say the least and sounded like they had moved on to other things - Our local IE meetup is still going strong with many SoCal chapters running for local GOP committee offices

Yeah, I guess they would say that, they're winding down/flying under the radar!
Whatever i'm posting this for Dr. Steve...

<edited OUT> as to not spread horse-shit, I mean, a "Load of Crap" as per: Bradley in DC

Change
03-12-2008, 05:20 AM
all your links are disabled. I appreciate the read, I am reading a wonderful book on exactly what you are saying, it is called 1920, the year of five Presidents. It takes the reader through the entire Primary and Convention.

What exactly is the downside of becoming a delegate for Ron Paul. Getting involved in your own government, is exactly what the ney sayings are afraid of. An educated public is special interest and corruptions, worst nightmare.

Stay engaged in your own government.

Shed
03-12-2008, 05:40 AM

That's right! When they said something, they meant the exact opposite, and it isn't wishful thinking on your part at all!

ronpaulhawaii
03-12-2008, 05:48 AM
They laughed when I asked about Ron Paul's chances - ...

As they probably laugh at anything coming out of your mouth... I would imagine some people would say anything to get you out of their hair...

Meanwhile, the true patriots continue to follow our gameplan and

Dare to Win!!!

:)

aksmith
03-12-2008, 08:50 AM
At this point, if anyone is relying on the national campaign, they haven't been paying attention. We are proceeding in NV to get delegates and stay active in the party. If a Mark Sanford or Gary Johnson decides they want to run next time, we're going to be there to bring some semblance of sanity back to this party. And if we want to ever be taken seriously, we need to get Ron Paul delegates to Minnesota. The Republican establishment needs to know that they alienate us and play dirty tricks on us at their own peril.

Bradley in DC
03-12-2008, 09:16 AM
Whatever i'm posting this for Dr. Steve

That post is full of crap. Search my name and "load of crap" for the many times I've debunked its delusions.

SweetMona
03-12-2008, 09:23 AM
I know this is silly question but I want to ask away.... I filled in my information on RonPaul2008.com as Precint Leader, is that same thing as delegate where I can go to Minnesota and vote for Ron Paul?

I have been reading to become more informed person but with the delegate part, I need to learn how this work at National Brokered Convention.

Shed
03-12-2008, 09:39 AM
I know this is silly question but I want to ask away.... I filled in my information on RonPaul2008.com as Precint Leader, is that same thing as delegate where I can go to Minnesota and vote for Ron Paul?

I have been reading to become more informed person but with the delegate part, I need to learn how this work at National Brokered Convention.

It isn't the same, no. You'd have to talk to your local GOP about becoming a delegate.

Also, the Convention will not be brokered.

ghemminger
03-12-2008, 12:11 PM
As they probably laugh at anything coming out of your mouth... I would imagine some people would say anything to get you out of their hair...

Meanwhile, the true patriots continue to follow our gameplan and

Dare to Win!!!

:)

Thanks for the response - but seriously instead of dealing in fantasy - why don't you actually state some reality and people may actually listen...

reduen
03-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Dr. Paul was never in it to win, just face it folks....

Oh sure, "but it's the message that counts" all will say!.

Tell that to my children as they march off to die, just to defend "American Oil" in the middle east.

Thanks for the hope while it last "Ron Paul Campaign". :(

ghemminger
03-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Dr. Paul was never in it to win, just face it folks....

Oh sure, "but it's the message that counts" all will say!.

Tell that to my children as they march off to die, just to defend "American Oil" in the middle east.

Thanks for the hope while it last "Ron Paul Campaign". :(

I wouldn't mind being in the top 4-5 guys at the campaign I'd have at least 200k in my pocket - but then how could I live with myself - "I could say I tried my best":(

LEK
03-13-2008, 07:42 PM
I love when Ron Paul says the delegates need a conservative candidate to vote for at the convention.

He can say the most slammin' things with such a matter-of-fact tone -- he totally derails the interviewers.

Cool.