PDA

View Full Version : "Watch it, copy it, and pass it on. Our country DEPENDS on it."

ratsbew
05-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Check out this page on MSNBC (http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/05/15/191715.aspx)

We need to make sure to get out on the streets so the general populace can hear about Ron Paul.

cujothekitten
05-15-2007, 03:13 PM
I love those Ron Paul Revolution guys.

Kandilynn
05-15-2007, 04:28 PM
The RV is the Warrior Grannies.

They have a picture of it on grannywarriors.com

aravoth
05-15-2007, 04:32 PM
Hahaha Awsome

ratsbew
05-15-2007, 04:34 PM
So now we know where Ron Paul stands on piracy, down with the RIAA/MPAA...;)
(Just Joking)

Hancock1776
05-15-2007, 06:38 PM
That's amazing. There's a literal revolution going on out there, and you'll catch glimpses of it through the cracks of the MSM as in "articles" like that one.

Eventually this tidal wave will be overwhelming. Look what we've been able to do in the scant few weeks (months?) since Ron Paul's announcement of his bid for the presidency! Look at the radical growth since the first debate!

Now imagine what we'll have accomplished by January. Do not give up!

GWB's inauguration was greeted with protesters and snowballs and allegations of a rigged election. I imagine if Ron Paul rides down Pennsylvania Avenue, they'll be throwing roses, not snowballs.

xcalybur
05-17-2007, 12:34 PM
How does someone get a copy of this DVD? Can someone RIP it and put it on one of the bittorrent sites?

ratsbew
05-17-2007, 12:36 PM
How does someone get a copy of this DVD? Can someone RIP it and put it on one of the bittorrent sites?
Great idea, bittorrent would be the perfect distribution method, then users could buy a spindle of blanks and start handing them out on street corners.

xcalybur
05-17-2007, 03:19 PM
This is how Barrack Obama's DVD got out. I used to support him and he has done some really great things, but he always still felt like a yes man to some degree to me. Ron Paul feels like the real deal. My only concern about Ron Paul is his age.

Anyways, I want to get the word out about Ron Paul. I've been scouring YouTube and tons of other sites for video of him to get more educated on the issues and his stance on them. The DVD would help this out a ton. If anyone is willing to rip the DVD, I could get it from you and I will post it on the bittorrent sites and even publicize it on various other sites. I would also be willing to rip it myself if someone has a copy they can send me or I can meet up with them if they live in the Colorado Springs area.

Thanks.

ratsbew
05-17-2007, 03:29 PM
Maybe we should devote a new thread to this idea because I think that it is a fairly good one. I'm sure somebody out there has fairly good DVD authoring software, but the problem will be getting decent quality video. Once it is done an image file (.iso) could be uploaded to a bittorrent site so that others all across the country could burn and distribute it locally. Of course we could also have a second torrent that is just a video file for people to play on their computers.

xcalybur
05-17-2007, 03:35 PM
That is exactly what I was thinking. If I can get a copy of the DVD I can rip a perfect copy of it. I can also make a compressed video file of it and if it isn't too long I can put it up on Youtube as well. I just need a copy.

xcalybur
05-18-2007, 04:34 PM
It appears as if the MSNBC page where this original story was is now gone. Don't know if they took it down or not.

RonPaul4President
05-18-2007, 04:43 PM
I have a bit of a problem with this:

http://grannywarriors.com/true.htm

I assume Ron Paul supports separation of church and state?

xcalybur
05-18-2007, 04:46 PM
Bit of a problem with what?

I can't see anything on the website you posted.

ARealConservative
05-18-2007, 04:57 PM
I have a bit of a problem with this:

http://grannywarriors.com/true.htm

I assume Ron Paul supports separation of church and state?

He supports the original intent of the constitution, which keeps the federal government out of religion.

We wouldn't be at each other's throats so often if these decisions were decided at a lower level of government.

But that sight is clearly over the top and not a good representaion of Ron Paul's ideas - or a positive site for Ron Paul.

RonPaul4President
05-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Thank you. That's what I thought. I'm glad we cleared that up right here and now.

UtahApocalypse
05-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Ok I started a thread for the DVD project and will start working on it. please read and give any ideas, comments, questions.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=463