PDA

View Full Version : Where do I go now?

Myerz
03-11-2008, 09:24 PM
Where do I go now?

Let me preface this with a few facts....

#1 I am a RP Precinct Leader.

#2 I am on my counties ballot to become a Precinct Committee Person.

#3 I have donated as much as I can to RP's campaign.

#4 Ron Paul is the only person running for president...in my book.

#5 I will be writing in Ron Paul.

#6 I will have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my truck until the next true replacement come along.

#7 I am the Ron Paul Revolution!

But if we were in a time of WAR ( which we are in IMHO for our FREEDOM and COUNTRY.....NOT IRAQ....pleeeeze!) then the time for MUTINY is at hand.
If my commander in chief told me there was no chance of winning then I would find a new commander. Someone tell me.....what does Ron Paul have to lose!
He needs to start grilling people and exposing them for what they are.... instead I am hearing the same old thing ( granted the same old thing has continued, the falling $$$, the FED, etc.).
But there's more....we are being lied to....I want to hear Ron talk about that! Instead I get a defeatist attitude from him.....is it just me or what?

I swear if he was my platoon leader I'd knock him out....people like that get other people killed!

Forgive me Ron......but the dream is over. You need to take the gloves off..... for real this time.

Sorry everybody but I really need to find a place where I can make a difference, where I can look to have hope. I'm not getting hope from Ron currently. Are you?

Can anyone tell me where to go ( other than HELL) where I can possibly have the opportunity to do something for Freedom? I hope LibertyForest.com is still in the mix!

I'll see you all on the other side......

Garry

nate895
03-11-2008, 09:29 PM
He is still fighting, I see no reason to get rid of him until after the election cycle.

IDefendThePlatform
03-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Where do I go now?

Let me preface this with a few facts....

#1 I am a RP Precinct Leader.

#2 I am on my counties ballot to become a Precinct Committee Person.

#3 I have donated as much as I can to RP's campaign.

#4 Ron Paul is the only person running for president...in my book.

#5 I will be writing in Ron Paul.

#6 I will have a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my truck until the next true replacement come along.

But if we were in a time of WAR ( which we are in IMHO for our FREEDOM and COUNTRY.....NOT IRAQ....pleeeeze!) then the time for MUTINY is at hand.
If my commander in chief told me there was no chance of winning then I would find a new commander. Someone tell me.....what does Ron Paul have to lose!
He needs to start grilling people and exposing them for what they are.... instead I am hearing the same old thing ( granted the same old thing has continued, the falling $$$, the FED, etc.).
But there's more....we are being lied to....I want to hear Ron talk about that! Instead I get a defeatist attitude from him.....is it just me or what?

I swear if he was my platoon leader I'd knock him out....people like that get other people killed!

Forgive me Ron......but the dream is over. You need to take the gloves off..... for real this time.

Sorry everybody but I really need to find a place where I can make a difference, where I can look to have hope. I'm not getting hope from Ron currently. Are you?

Can anyone tell me where to go ( other than HELL) where I can possibly have the opportunity to do something for Freedom? I hope LibertyForest.com is still in the mix!

I'll see you all on the other side......

Garry

Great post, although I am hesitant to criticize Dr. P quite so severely. One way to vent your anger would be to email Dr. P and beg, demand, plead, whatever, that he leave the GOP and run Independent for pres. I've done this several times already in the last few weeks and every time makes me feel a little bit better.

Other outlets:
Join Republican Liberty Caucus
Campaign for the Constitution or Libertarian Nominee once they are selected
Email or call various influential opinion makers: O'Reilly, Rush, Wolf Blitzer, Jack Cafferty, Larry King, Time Magazine, etc...

I love the attitude, keep up the good work.

Edu
03-11-2008, 09:44 PM
Study this and get back your freedoms and liberty http://abrrp.us then spread the word.

Next, start a recall of local politicians that are not voting the way people want. Look up the rules and go for it, it's not that hard. Then have a RP selected guy ready to go for the special election.

This also sends a message to all the other politicians and lets them know who's the boss.

Myerz
03-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Great post, although I am hesitant to criticize Dr. P quite so severely. One way to vent your anger would be to email Dr. P and beg, demand, plead, whatever, that he leave the GOP and run Independent for pres. I've done this several times already in the last few weeks and every time makes me feel a little bit better.

Other outlets:
Join Republican Liberty Caucus
Campaign for the Constitution or Libertarian Nominee once they are selected
Email or call various influential opinion makers: O'Reilly, Rush, Wolf Blitzer, Jack Cafferty, Larry King, Time Magazine, etc...

I love the attitude, keep up the good work.

Thank you.

True... why not run INDY. The GOP is an embarrassment. After this cycle I am leaving the Republican Party. Why would any true conservative want anything to do with the GOP? Hello Ron!

Thanks again for the references....

nate895
03-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Thank you.

True... why not run INDY. The GOP is an embarrassment. After this cycle I am leaving the Republican Party. Why would any true conservative want anything to do with the GOP? Hello Ron!

Thanks again for the references....

Look, we need to keep fighting, and we are making huge progress. We must fight for the GOP. We will most certainly run a candidate for 2012 in the GOP and we need you for it.

Myerz
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Study this and get back your freedoms and liberty http://abrrp.us then spread the word.

Next, start a recall of local politicians that are not voting the way people want. Look up the rules and go for it, it's not that hard. Then have a RP selected guy ready to go for the special election.

This also sends a message to all the other politicians and lets them know who's the boss.

Thank you......great idea.

pcosmar
03-11-2008, 09:54 PM
Myerz
First do all you can, and don't worry about what you can't.
It seems you have been.
There are also parallel groups you can get involved with. such as,
http://www.freedomforceinternational.org/

WORK FOR RON PAUL OR FREEDOM FORCE?
That’s a trick question that needs to be explained. Some of our members have asked to be excused from working on Freedom Force projects because they feel it is more important to devote their time to the Ron Paul campaign. I am delighted to know that they are doing that because, as we have stated many times in our Monthly Reports, that is a top priority of Freedom Force. However, this is not an either-or situation. Being active in the Ron Paul campaign IS the number-one project of Freedom Force.

Political campaigns come and go. Every four years, large numbers of people become motivated for political activism because they can see (or hope for) a specific victory with a specific date. When that date passes, most of them drop out. They return to inaction and wait another three years before doing much of anything.

And this, I just found.
http://neithercorp.us/npress/
http://neithercorp.us/npress/?p=17

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 09:58 PM
guarantee a Brokered Convention!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=127813

Fight against mccain make him withdraw from the race!

nate895
03-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Oh, and you need to make sure that your precinct doesn't have a void for PCO and fill it if it does for District Conventions after the primaries, I'm unsure if you can run in the primary for the position and still go to the District Convention.

Akus
03-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Where do I go now?

Has the primary already occured in IA?

Assuming the answer is yes, wait til Senatorial district convention. If you don't know when or where is it, the local meetups should be scheduling some kind of a training for you, assuming they don't have heads up their asses. If worst comes to worst and your local grassroots' idea of Ron Paul support is putting a bumper sticker and do a periodic weekly Ron Paul cock jerk with no visible action, find the headquarters of your local GOP and ask them.

I'm with you, Ron Paul is not acting like a leader. This is about him as far as right now is conserned and I think he is stabbing a lot of us in the back by acting like he's acting. But he's all we got and, assuming he doesn't refuse the nomination after the convention choke full of Ron Paul's supporters gives it to him, we have to continue fighting til at least 09/04/2008.

nate895
03-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Has the primary already occured in IA?

Assuming the answer is yes, wait til Senatorial district convention. If you don't know when or where is it, the local meetups should be scheduling some kind of a training for you, assuming they don't have heads up their asses. If worst comes to worst and your local grassroots' idea of Ron Paul support is putting a bumper sticker and do a periodic weekly Ron Paul cock jerk with no visible action, find the headquarters of your local GOP and ask them.

I'm with you, Ron Paul is not acting like a leader. This is about him as far as right now is conserned and I think he is stabbing a lot of us in the back by acting like he's acting. But he's all we got and, assuming he doesn't refuse the nomination after the convention choke full of Ron Paul's supporters gives it to him, we have to continue fighting til at least 09/04/2008.

I think he lives in Oregon.

Akus
03-11-2008, 10:08 PM
I think he lives in Oregon.

Fine, the point still stands.

Myerz
03-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Look, we need to keep fighting, and we are making huge progress. We must fight for the GOP.

Thanks for the encouragment..... it's just frustrating that the guy who really woke me up is the one who isn't fighting....... The king has left the building.

Correction.... he's fighting for the people but not the supporters ( AKA the Revolution!)

Myerz
03-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Yes, I'm in Oregon.

I'm starting to feel like I (we) are a part of a life support system. Don't get me wrong I will be till the end, but I was just wondering where to go when the dust settles..... and a few of you have answered...... thanks.

LEK
03-12-2008, 07:08 AM

That's where it begins and ends. There is no other candidate that is letting the PEOPLE decide. The others take there direction from the Shadow Government down. This campaign takes its direction from the Grassroots up. We Americans are not used to deciding things on our own - we have been told what to do for so long, we don't recognize that this is not what a Republic is about.

Less is more.

Read Alan Stang's latest article - http://www.newswithviews.com/Stang/alan37.htm

Stay focused and strong...this campaign is like no other.

ARealConservative
03-12-2008, 07:41 AM

$3,000 for a 12 chapter book on cd? Seriously?

prlgrl
03-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Myerz-- You had the courage to say some of the things I've been thinking.

One other nagging thought I've had is that Ron never intended to be President. A thought that pops in my head when I'm frustrated with the campaign is that Ron's reason for entering the presidential race was to have a vehicle for his message. Now that the message is out (at least to those who heard) and a movement has begun, he's passed the baton. Sorry, but I feel hopeless (sometimes) and can't help feeling this way.

Maybe I'm just having a down day, but, I think the obstacles blocking Ron's nomination are insurmountable and like OP, I do sense a 'defeatist' attitude in Ron's interviews of late. And, in light of Fallon's resignation, I feel a sense of urgency for him to come out strongly and aggressively against intervention--and as op said, 'grill and expose' the architects of Bush & his policies. Iran is just around the corner.

Thank you OP, and to those that responded with some ideas to help... thank you, too.

wgadget
03-12-2008, 08:17 AM
He's just lying low...Is that a battle tactic?

pepperpete1
03-12-2008, 08:32 AM
He's just lying low...Is that a battle tactic?

I have to agree that it is part of the plan and has been all along. If Ron Paul let's the mainline GOP know he is planning an upset, it would give them time to combat it, with re-enforcing their candidates and brainwashing those that may be borderline.

You need to try for the position of national delegate, that is where the votes are going to count. If it is not too late to file the necessary forms in your state.

wgadget
03-12-2008, 08:34 AM
I have to agree that it is part of the plan and has been all along. If Ron Paul let's the mainline GOP know he is planning an upset, it would give them time to combat it, with re-enforcing their candidates and brainwashing those that may be borderline.

You need to try for the position of national delegate, that is where the votes are going to count. If it is not too late to file the necessary forms in your state.

Well, I'm already captain of my precinct (the only one who showed up at the precinct conventions) and this Saturday is the county convention...

Onward!

OferNave
03-12-2008, 03:15 PM
$3,000 for a 12 chapter book on cd? Seriously?

I was about to say the same thing, after reading the rest of the thread to see if anyone else had done so already.

Edu, can you please explain this insanity?