PDA

View Full Version : "The Alliance of Nations"

LandonCook
03-11-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/ad_archive/pdf/english23.pdf

Eh... I found this randomly in a google search... It makes me sick to think I use to like the idea of this.

nate895
03-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Luckily, if there was a fair vote, and everyone knew that McCain and the others support this, they'd be dead in a matter of hours politically. And you thought Spitzer's downfall was quick and poetic.

CitizenPlain
03-11-2008, 09:15 PM

nate895
03-11-2008, 09:17 PM
It has a positive sound to it.

But the only way it could be positive

is if it were our constitutional type.

I would go for it, if Ron Paul was it's

first President.

No one else I've heard of.

Under NO circumstances would I surrender to it. I will fight and die before I let a one world government rule me.

Jeremy
03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
NWO reminds me of Persia in the movie 300. And if you've seen the movie you'd know what I'm talking about =o

nate895
03-11-2008, 09:21 PM
NWO reminds me of Persia in the movie 300. And if you've seen the movie you'd know what I'm talking about =o

If it came down to it, I'd be one of the three hundred resisting the NWO.

raiha
03-12-2008, 12:28 AM
:eek::eek:

It sounds so benign doesn't it.

Griffin of "The Creature from Jekyll Island" is beginning to feel prophetic: "...a banking crisis, followed by a government bailout and the eventual nationalization of banks; politicians offer bold reforms which are more of what created the problem in the first place: expanded governmental power, new regulatory agencies and more restrictions on freedoms. The US dollar is replaced by new UN money, and the Federal Reserve System becomes a branch operation of the IMF/World Bank. Electronic transfers gradually replace cash. If an individual is red flagged by any government agency the card does not clear, and he is cut off from all economic transactions and travel.

Increasing violence in the streets from revolutionay movements and ethnic clashes provide an excuse for martial law. The public is happy to see UN soldiers checking ID cards. The police state arrives in the name of public safety.

Eventually all private dwellings are taken over by the government as a result of bailing out the home-mortgage industry. Rental property is also taken, as former landlords are unable to pay property taxes...."
"Dissidents are placed into work armies. They are sentenced to attitude-correction centers for psychological treatment and rehabilitation. Those who do not immediately recant are never seen again."