PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Ron Paul delegate!

w00ter
03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
w00t!

Elected as a delegate in my precinct! Now it's on to the District Convention!
Most of the delegates in the precinct are Ron Paul delegates and I've heard
that there are many other precincts like that in the District.

Let's keep on the march!

w00ter

Bradley in DC
03-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Congrats!

Kludge
03-11-2008, 07:18 PM
wOOt! Congrats

Wells
03-11-2008, 07:26 PM
right on, w00ter!!

I'm going to the North Dakota Republican State Convention at the end of this month for my precinct.. it wasn't hard though.. my precinct is loaded with Democrats..

nate895
03-11-2008, 07:30 PM
This how we WIN

erin moore
03-11-2008, 07:33 PM
You can be a delegate at the precinct level? I am a precinct captain and I got onto the resolutions commitee, but I have to wait for the county convention this saturday to try for a district delegate, which apparently everyone gets if they sign up for it. Past district is supposed to be harder to get.

The nominating committee is on the lookout for "those Ron Paul people."

Some of "those Ron Paul people" put a resolution forawrd in the western part of the state to get a vote of no confidence in john McCain... thats so bad for the part. those awful Ron Paul people....

w00ter
03-11-2008, 07:44 PM
You can be a delegate at the precinct level? I am a precinct captain and I got onto the resolutions commitee, but I have to wait for the county convention this saturday to try for a district delegate, which apparently everyone gets if they sign up for it. Past district is supposed to be harder to get.

The nominating committee is on the lookout for "those Ron Paul people."

Some of "those Ron Paul people" put a resolution forawrd in the western part of the state to get a vote of no confidence in john McCain... thats so bad for the part. those awful Ron Paul people....

Congratulations for getting on the resolutions committee! That might help you get to the next level.

w00ter

Revolution9
03-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Excellent.. And this is how we win the battle.. The skirmish we are in has given the enemy a number of mortal wounds.

Randy