PDA

View Full Version : WOW guess ron didnt run in MS

kirkblitz
03-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Politico doesnt even have ron listed as running in MS on their little votes ticket

http://www.politico.com/

Who else wants to bet at least 1 of the big msm people tonight doesnt list ron as running? Wanna take money on that as including CNN?

devil21
03-11-2008, 06:09 PM
CNN is still showing both Paul and Huck in their results. Sucks that they still include Huck even though he dropped out. Grrrr

tangent4ronpaul
03-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Contact By Phone

* For introductory ad rates and other details contact Waldo Tibbetts at 703-647-7683.
* For media inquiries, please contact Sara D’Angelo at 703-647-7680.
* For editorial inquiries, please call (202) 289-1155.
* For subscriptions, please call (866) 504-4251.

You know what to do....

-n

ps: start gathering a list of their advertisers....

pacelli
03-11-2008, 06:12 PM
It's down to just McCain and Ron. Of course they aren't going to report on it. They'll just show a McCain rally at the end of the night regardless of outcome.

torchbearer
03-11-2008, 06:24 PM
CNN reports mccain already has 24 delegates from mississippi, how is that?
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/state/#MS

Feelgood
03-11-2008, 06:27 PM
CNN shows that with 0% reporting, McCain wins MS :) Unreal...

kirkblitz
03-11-2008, 06:29 PM
damn old people!

Vote by Age

Huckabee

McCain

Paul

17-29

(10%)

N/A

N/A

N/A

30-44

(19%)

23%

66%

7%

45-59

(26%)

11%

77%

6%

60 and Older

(45%)

6%

86%

3%

abe447
03-11-2008, 06:29 PM
All the Republican contenders have dropped out except for John McCain so that's all they're gonna show. From the looks of CNN's exit polls, Paul finished behind Mike Huckabee. It was a landslide win for John McCain. Better get used it to from now through the convention.

ronpaulhawaii
03-11-2008, 06:34 PM
All the Republican contenders have dropped out except for John McCain so that's all they're gonna show. From the looks of CNN's exit polls, Paul finished behind Mike Huckabee. It was a landslide win for John McCain. Better get used it to from now through the convention.

Abe, your lies are so friggin stupid. I wonder what point you have in posting here. Nobody gives you any credibility and you are only a subject of derision.

You are like our little pet

:)

Kludge
03-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Abe, your lies are so friggin stupid. I wonder what point you have in posting here. Nobody gives you any credibility and you are only a subject of derision.

I wouldn't contend a "Forum Bitch" subtitle for abe...

pacelli
03-11-2008, 06:39 PM

He's the only McCain supporter who is rational and objective. :rolleyes:

humanic
03-11-2008, 06:43 PM
- Huckabee, Giuliani, Romney, and Thompson drop out, but Ron Paul puts up the same numbers head to head with McCain (MS) as he did in a six way race (IA).

- 77 of the 82 counties in Mississippi use the Premier (Diebold) TSx direct-recording electronic touch screen as the only voting system in the polling place.

Coincidences? Only Diebold knows.

nc4rp
03-11-2008, 06:49 PM
-

lol i think its funny that the country isnt up in arms over the vote rig scam. in a way i hope they get exactly what they deserve, only then will they say:

"OOOOHHH! THIS is what Congressman Paul and his supporters were shouting about last year."

but of course it may be too late by then to do anything about it (if its not too late already)

Diebold: The most Powerful scam in the history of the world.

RP4EVER
03-11-2008, 07:20 PM
"All your base r belong to us"

I get the feeling before the next year is out we'll all be citizens of chimexighaniraqiranistan

tangent4ronpaul
03-11-2008, 07:24 PM
- Huckabee, Giuliani, Romney, and Thompson drop out, but Ron Paul puts up the same numbers head to head with McCain (MS) as he did in a six way race (IA).

- 77 of the 82 counties in Mississippi use the Premier (Diebold) TSx direct-recording electronic touch screen as the only voting system in the polling place.

so how is Paul doing in the other 5 counties?

what do they use?

-n

Vet_from_cali
03-11-2008, 07:56 PM

MUAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

devil21
03-11-2008, 09:56 PM

Then once the convention comes, people will be asking "Where the hell did all these Paul people come from????". Then McWar's cheek explodes, killing many innocent bystanders, and he will be forced to withdraw. :D