PDA

View Full Version : Help requested in Lancaster, PA

ScottA
03-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Hello all.

I am posting asking for help with one of our strategies for getting the word out for Ron Paul.

Lancaster county is said to be the "pride and joy" of the Republican Party. We have more registered Republicans per capita then anywhere in the country.

Of course we've hardly ever had a chance to voice our opinion in the primary season because it is usually decided before it gets to us in late April. We've essentially been delegated to towing the line like good little republicans.

Well we want to make a statement and give it our best shot to win Lancaster county for Ron Paul. This brings to me why I am posting.

While we are hard at work with ground efforts door to door we have decided to also get some large billboards around the county. We want 8 and only have enough money for 4 right now. The billboards will be up the 30 days prior to the primary on April 22nd.

We are looking for any help you might be able to offer. If you don't have money to donate that's ok, we'll take an encouraging word.

If 400 people donate $10 each we'll get the 8 billboards up. Or if there are two people with really deep pockets they could donate $2000 each.

Our local meetup group is working hard and could use any help you can offer.

The site is http://www.cpalpac.com/home/index.htm

Thank you.

Scott