PDA

View Full Version : Geo Noory (Coast to Coast AM) missed whole point of email bomb

Bubba
03-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Been gone for a while but LMAO last night when I heard George Noory announce on Coast to Coast AM last night that he got BOMBarded with 8,000 emails over the weekend insisting that Ron Paul to be on the show. He begged for them to stop as it completely clogged up his email account.

However, he "missed" the point of POTUS completely and said that he wants RP on Coast to Coast to be his "colour man" to explain what's going on with the race. He is dumb as a rock and has no idea that our man is still in the race and is actually leading.

Let's do a mass mail out to him again, over the weekend of Mar 15-16 to bring this talking-head goof up to speed.

Way to go everyone! I'm still chortling over that blast. :D

amy31416
03-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Been gone for a while but LMAO last night when I heard George Noory announce on Coast to Coast AM last night that he got BOMBarded with 8,000 emails over the weekend insisting that Ron Paul to be on the show. He begged for them to stop as it completely clogged up his email account.

However, he "missed" the point of POTUS completely and said that he wants RP on Coast to Coast to be his "colour man" to explain what's going on with the race. He is dumb as a rock and has no idea that our man is still in the race and is actually leading.

Let's do a mass mail out to him again, over the weekend of Mar 15-16 to bring this talking-head goof up to speed.

Way to go everyone! I'm still chortling over that blast. :D

What? And no, I won't harass someone.

Bubba
03-11-2008, 01:34 PM
What? And no, I won't harass someone.

You mean like you JUST did?

Hypocrit.

Troll.

Hypocrytical troll.

amy31416
03-11-2008, 01:37 PM

Hypocrit.

Troll.

Hypocrytical troll.

Wow, and thank you for the compliments. We never email bombed Noory as far as I know.

And it's hypocrite and hypocritical.

Thank you.

Bubba
03-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Yes, I know how to spell.

Just giving you another opportunity to prove that you're a harassing troll.

Egotistical, harassing troll.

Unspun
03-11-2008, 03:12 PM
We never email bombed Noory as far as I know.

Never heard about it myself either.

Who's acting like a troll?

amy31416
03-11-2008, 03:26 PM

:rolleyes:

Just trying to help you out, Bubba. Link to anything in regards to an email bomb involving Noory. Why would we want RP on a radio show with someone who is far beyond a conspiracy theorist?

Unless, of course, you don't have the best intentions in regard to this movement....that isn't possible, is it?

amy31416
03-11-2008, 03:28 PM
Never heard about it myself either.

Who's acting like a troll?

He's a tad unhinged and looking for attention if you ask me.

Anyone for a relocation to hot topics? I'll bring the moving van...

LibertiORDeth
03-11-2008, 03:30 PM
He's a tad unhinged and looking for attention if you ask me.

Anyone for a relocation to hot topics? I'll bring the moving van...

*Brings the moving van* Here ya go.

Bubba
03-11-2008, 08:19 PM
:rolleyes:

Just trying to help you out, Bubba. Link to anything in regards to an email bomb involving Noory. Why would we want RP on a radio show with someone who is far beyond a conspiracy theorist?

Unless, of course, you don't have the best intentions in regard to this movement....that isn't possible, is it?

George said it HIMSELF on the show last night. Just because YOU didn't hear about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. And, with a listening audience of over 10 million people why WOULDN'T you want RP on that show? Troll. George also said that Ron is in talks with his producer to arrange an appearance. We should be following up on this.

Sheesh! People.

Sheeple.

pacelli
03-11-2008, 08:23 PM
I was listening too. George Noory said that he had received thousands of emails asking to have Ron Paul on the Coast to Coast AM broadcast. George said they have extended the offer to Ron Paul, he believes he will be on the show, and they're just waiting to hear back from the campaign. So he kindly asked us to stop emailing him because the ball is the campaign's court now.

This would be a great interview-- Ron Paul on coast to coast. That would be one hell of a show.

Bubba
03-11-2008, 08:32 PM
I was listening too. George Noory said that he had received thousands of emails asking to have Ron Paul on the Coast to Coast AM broadcast. George said they have extended the offer to Ron Paul, he believes he will be on the show, and they're just waiting to hear back from the campaign. So he kindly asked us to stop emailing him because the ball is the campaign's court now.

This would be a great interview-- Ron Paul on coast to coast. That would be one hell of a show.

Thanks Pacelli, finally! a non-troll. :rolleyes:

But, we HAVE to stay on top of this or else George will just lie through his teeth and blame it on the campaign if nothing is done to follow up - he's already laid the groundwork for this. We have to keep putting the pressure on - having a decent show with RP should be the only way to silence the masses. msm reform!

amy31416
03-11-2008, 08:34 PM
George said it HIMSELF on the show last night. Just because YOU didn't hear about it doesn't mean it didn't happen. And, with a listening audience of over 10 million people why WOULDN'T you want RP on that show? Troll. George also said that Ron is in talks with his producer to arrange an appearance. We should be following up on this.

Sheesh! People.

Sheeple.

I was wrong, I apologize for being incorrect.

That being said, what's wrong with you that you flip out when someone asks a question or two?

amy31416
03-11-2008, 08:36 PM

Well that's something we can agree on, Bubba.

Edu
03-11-2008, 08:37 PM
Ron would be great explaining how the fed works and how we are in this big mess and the media isn't telling it like it is, not showing him on the news much, etc...

C2C listeners love that sort of stuff and are generally open to good detailed info, not just sound bites.

pacelli
03-11-2008, 09:01 PM
Well that's something we can agree on, Bubba.

Thanks all, group hug :)

I will contact the campaign and let them know that grassroots supporters would like to see Dr. Paul on coast-to-coast am.

aravoth
03-11-2008, 09:14 PM

But, we HAVE to stay on top of this or else George will just lie through his teeth and blame it on the campaign if nothing is done to follow up - he's already laid the groundwork for this. We have to keep putting the pressure on - having a decent show with RP should be the only way to silence the masses. msm reform!

Noory likes Ron Paul, he wouldn't make shit up about him.

pacelli
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I've contacted the campaign and will re-post when I receive word.

Hook
03-11-2008, 10:48 PM
they're just waiting to hear back from the campaign.

Well, so much for that idea then. :rolleyes:

Bubba
03-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Noory likes Ron Paul, he wouldn't make shit up about him.

George Noory talks out of both sides of his mouth. He is a neo-con shill. His word means nothing. Ever noticed how he flip-flops with the flavor of the hour? The man cannot be trusted, especially with something as important as this.

xRedfoxx
03-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Bubba...get lost. Attacking fello RP supporters is not helpful for the movement or for you. Troll.

Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice
03-12-2008, 12:10 PM
RP would be preaching to the choir on C2C.

If he were to come on, it will be in May to pimp his book.

I hope Ian Punnet or Art hosts the show. George is a moron who gets sucked in by any ridiculous/romantic fantasy or delusion.

I can't even imagine Ron having to answer a question like: "Are you one of the annunaki?"

alaric
03-12-2008, 12:27 PM

Sheesh! People.

Sheeple.

hey guys, bubba obviously listened to the program and made a suggestion. Right or wrong, aren't we on the same team? We really need to stop the infighting and make suggestions and/or constructive criticism in a calm and rational manner.

Bubba
03-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Bubba...get lost. Attacking fello RP supporters is not helpful for the movement or for you. Troll.

No, YOU'RE a towel! (Sorry, couldn't resist the South Park reference)

How's about we get back to the issue at hand, that of getting RP onto C2C via another email bomb this weekend?

A 3-hour stint would be the largest "sound byte" yet, larger than all of the YouTube flicks and msm put together. It could then be dl'd, cd'd and used for mass distribution.

pacelli
03-12-2008, 01:54 PM
No update yet from the campaign on my inquiry.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-12-2008, 02:05 PM
our man is still in the race and is actually leading.

Leading? What the hell are you talking about?

Bro.Butch
03-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Isn't that show on past Ron's bedtime ? - LOL, he might NOT want to do it, however if there are 10 mil listeners he needs to try to be on MONTHLY if not weekly !!!

One question for Bubba, where are you getting the info that Ron is leading ?

Carole
03-12-2008, 02:20 PM
It would be great for Ron Paul to have an audience of ten million possible listeners and/or sympathizers. Now if we could just get them all to vote for him.

:)

Considering the other choices available in this campaign, most people should be thrilled to have Ron Paul as the safest and most conservative choice in this election. First do no harm as is said.

Let it not be said we did nothing. RP

Kotin
03-12-2008, 02:47 PM
im pretty sure Art Bell is a Freemason/Illuminati..

Bubba
03-12-2008, 04:46 PM
Isn't that show on past Ron's bedtime ? - LOL, he might NOT want to do it, however if there are 10 mil listeners he needs to try to be on MONTHLY if not weekly !!!

One question for Bubba, where are you getting the info that Ron is leading ?

Diebold told me.

You don't seriously think that McWar has all that support do ya? Even the meet-up totals speak to this.

Ever watch the CNN vote tallies? The numbers change yet the percentages hardly move at all. Do the math. Last(?) night they posted Huckabee's delegate total. Good Night Irene.

If RP wasn't the peoples' favourite, do ya think that msm would be trying so (obviously) hard to bury him? If he were a non-issue they would be including him in the pie charts instead of pretending that he doesn't exist. - "me thinks they doth protest too much"

Remember this...it's not a lie until the government says it's true. And vice versa.

Stop believing the neo-con lying lizards and start believing in yourselves, your hearts, minds and souls - and what we stand for. It's not called a rEVOLution for nuthin'.

Mr. White
03-12-2008, 09:09 PM
Diebold told me.

You don't seriously think that McWar has all that support do ya? Even the meet-up totals speak to this.

Ever watch the CNN vote tallies? The numbers change yet the percentages hardly move at all. Do the math. Last(?) night they posted Huckabee's delegate total. Good Night Irene.

If RP wasn't the peoples' favourite, do ya think that msm would be trying so (obviously) hard to bury him? If he were a non-issue they would be including him in the pie charts instead of pretending that he doesn't exist. - "me thinks they doth protest too much"

Remember this...it's not a lie until the government says it's true. And vice versa.

Stop believing the neo-con lying lizards and start believing in yourselves, your hearts, minds and souls - and what we stand for. It's not called a rEVOLution for nuthin'.

I'm cool with the radio show idea, but your unfounded presumptions regarding RP's country-wide support are complete and utter shit.

Bubba
03-12-2008, 09:16 PM
Check out this congressional testimony by hired hitman, computer programmer Clinton Curtis.

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPdwgNKQ9kQ

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz3BLIfiIUc

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mqymYciNjc

Main page link for more:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=computer%2C+congress%2C+curti s&search_type=

PS: Asshat

Mr. White
03-12-2008, 09:26 PM
The man testified to writing programs which could be used to rig elections... several years ago.

You're right, this is obviously proof that McCain's support is completely and totally unfounded and that Ron Paul is in fact the chosen savior of the people. :rolleyes:

I appreciate passion, but making rediculous logic leaps undermines your message a bit.

Mitt Romneys sideburns
03-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Didnt you hear? Ron Paul actually had 40 million votes in Iowa alone! And more than double that in New Hampshire. But those damn dirty election crooks rigged the election.

I think Ron got something like 20000% of the vote, but there was massive fraud. Ron Paul is a household name. Everywhere I go, I hear mothers tell their children, "Dont cry Tiny Tim, when Dr. Paul becomes president, we can buy a goose dinner for Christmas this year."

When I went to vote in Texas, I was in line for at least 4 days. I had to camp out to get a good spot. The place was packed, with lines of voters stretching as far as the eye could see. Everyone was cheering "RON PAUL! RON PAUL!" it was really a spectacular site. Women were fainting and men were crying. Jets flew overhead, and the mayor was leading a parade of marching citizens.

When I walk outside, I see a Ron Paul sign in every yard. His picture decorates the walls of all the local buildings. Children draw pictures of him with sidewalk chalk. The neighborhood teens have their stereos blasting Ron Paul speeches as they play basketball in the city park into the late hours of the night. But nobody tells them to turn it off. Senior Citizens sit around the fire at night telling their family the stories of the good-old-days when they caught a glimpse of Ron Paul so many years ago.

This guy is right folks. Ron Paul is LEADING the field. But massive voter fraud and media conspiracy makes it look as if he is only getting around 8% of the vote. Its sad the media cant see the truth. We will really show them at the convention when Ron Paul wins EVERY SINGE DELEGATE.

This is a great time folks. The future looks to be fantastic!

Bubba
03-13-2008, 04:19 PM
The man testified to writing programs which could be used to rig elections... several years ago.

You're right, this is obviously proof that McCain's support is completely and totally unfounded and that Ron Paul is in fact the chosen savior of the people. :rolleyes:

I appreciate passion, but making rediculous logic leaps undermines your message a bit.

Oh sorry my bad. This is OLD news indeed.

I also forgot that since that time, Congress passed a sweeping Bill outlawing hackable, computer vote-counting machines declaring that every single vote must be counted by hand. Sub-section 2 of that Bill also declared that all votes were protected by honest citizens and that the counts would be done in public.

I think it was Bill STFU you stupid moron. I could be wrong but I doubt it. :eek:

HOW TO SPOT A TROLL...

a) Bubba threadkillers (usually they are first in line - lurking like bottom feeders)
b) wasting time with ignorant babble
c) not reading whole post but jumping right in there spewing crap
d) against Truth and open-mindedness
e) two-faced opportunists
f) run away when exposed
g) asshats

Bro.Butch
03-13-2008, 09:13 PM
I appreciate your enthusiasm ! I have seen part of the testimony and even reposted it in the past. It should be proof to most that something is fishy when we are always in double digits in a caucus where everyone can see the voters and count them, but when it's a "secret" ballot we get from 3 to 7 %.

You should be with me on getting Ron to run third Party to fight on in the finals Nov. 4. If anyone notices McCain's crowds are small and tame. He's Bob Dole 2 a loser from the gitgo!

As for the media burying Ron well there is a method to the...

Its time to wake up and understand WHY RP is smeared and ignored and not the opposition !!!!!! Pay close attention @ :52 to 1:01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo5CZvD3-QM
Please America, WAKE UP !!???!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPlvdSQ6cAM
WHO REALLY RUNS THE MEDIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrGNNZnz8EI&feature=related
The Secret Government (3/3)

Diebold told me.

Mr. White
03-13-2008, 09:39 PM
Oh sorry my bad. This is OLD news indeed.

I also forgot that since that time, Congress passed a sweeping Bill outlawing hackable, computer vote-counting machines declaring that every single vote must be counted by hand. Sub-section 2 of that Bill also declared that all votes were protected by honest citizens and that the counts would be done in public.

I think it was Bill STFU you stupid moron. I could be wrong but I doubt it. :eek:

HOW TO SPOT A TROLL...

a) Bubba threadkillers (usually they are first in line - lurking like bottom feeders)
b) wasting time with ignorant babble
c) not reading whole post but jumping right in there spewing crap
d) against Truth and open-mindedness
e) two-faced opportunists
f) run away when exposed
g) asshats

Ah logic jumps, assumptions and unsupported conclusions... where would this forum be without them?

I'm the naysayer that actually makes you support your hack claims. Feel free to do so at anytime.

pacelli
03-14-2008, 10:03 AM
Update: The campaign let me know that the proper channels are being made aware of George's coast-to-coast interview offer.

Bubba
03-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Update: The campaign let me know that the proper channels are being made aware of George's coast-to-coast interview offer.

Thanks for walking your talk Pacelli.

pacelli
03-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Thanks for walking your talk Pacelli.

My pleasure :)

GoDrNo
03-14-2008, 11:22 AM

Hypocrit.

Troll.

Hypocrytical troll.

Wow just this morning I thought to myself, "I should start spending some more time on RPF agains." This crap brought me back to reality.

Hook
03-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Didnt you hear? Ron Paul actually had 40 million votes in Iowa alone! And more than double that in New Hampshire. But those damn dirty election crooks rigged the election.

I think Ron got something like 20000% of the vote, but there was massive fraud. Ron Paul is a household name. Everywhere I go, I hear mothers tell their children, "Dont cry Tiny Tim, when Dr. Paul becomes president, we can buy a goose dinner for Christmas this year."

When I went to vote in Texas, I was in line for at least 4 days. I had to camp out to get a good spot. The place was packed, with lines of voters stretching as far as the eye could see. Everyone was cheering "RON PAUL! RON PAUL!" it was really a spectacular site. Women were fainting and men were crying. Jets flew overhead, and the mayor was leading a parade of marching citizens.

When I walk outside, I see a Ron Paul sign in every yard. His picture decorates the walls of all the local buildings. Children draw pictures of him with sidewalk chalk. The neighborhood teens have their stereos blasting Ron Paul speeches as they play basketball in the city park into the late hours of the night. But nobody tells them to turn it off. Senior Citizens sit around the fire at night telling their family the stories of the good-old-days when they caught a glimpse of Ron Paul so many years ago.

This guy is right folks. Ron Paul is LEADING the field. But massive voter fraud and media conspiracy makes it look as if he is only getting around 8% of the vote. Its sad the media cant see the truth. We will really show them at the convention when Ron Paul wins EVERY SINGE DELEGATE.

This is a great time folks. The future looks to be fantastic!

That's the spirit!!! Now you are getting it! :D

Bubba
03-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Well, it just happened again on Coast to Coast AM. Last night (Friday) George publicly denounced Ron Paul's run for POTUS by referring once again to the 3, count 'em 3, remaining jokers. Acted like RP didn't even exist. :mad:

I once again reiterate the post which started this thread. We need to do a media email blitz on Mr. S'Noory (EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND - jamming up his Monday morning inbox until he agrees) demanding that RP be given a whole show ASAP.

The only way to get things done is to show a united front of solidarity in mass proportions like general strikes and mass mailings. Leaving this up to the campaign, "proper channels" etc. is not going to suffice. We need to take serious action here. There are over 10 million listeners, many of whom think RP has dropped out because of msm puppets like George.

Let's git 'er done folks! Now! Damnit.

Bubba
03-15-2008, 10:20 AM
PS some troll IN THIS THREAD, rated this as poor. Please bring the ratings up and don't let these anti-RP naysayers win.

Nirvikalpa
03-15-2008, 06:38 PM
I don't know if emailing Noory would help get Ron Paul on the show - maybe flooding us his emails, which could potentially turn his viewers off to him if they try to send an email to find out his inbox is full - wouldn't exactly be helping our cause.

Now, I was listening to Rollye James (http://www.rollye.net/) (she is a big time RP supporter) and she said that he WAS going to be on C2C... so whether or not she was passing out the rumor or not... guess we'll have to find out.

Call in Rollye, she wants to get RP on the show. Get the campaign to agree to this.

Bubba
03-15-2008, 09:59 PM
Rollye interviewing Ron Paul...hmmmmmmmmm...Now THAT would be a good show!! :) HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, evun.

I don't get her regular show, just when she guests on C2C, so please keep us posted.

Edu
03-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Let's git 'er done folks! Now! Damnit.Call in to his show every night and let him know Ron is still in and the convention is coming up etc....

Open lines Friday!

You can always talk on subject any day and then make your comment at the end.

2 MILLION listeners nightly!

10PM to 3AM PST Nightly.

Call in:
Eastern US: 1-800-825-5033 (toll free)
Western US: 1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
First Time Caller: 1-818-501-4721
Wild Card Line: 1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)
International Line: 1-800-893-0903, Press Option 5
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/contactus.html

Bubba
03-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Call in to his show every night and let him know Ron is still in and the convention is coming up etc....

Open lines Friday!

You can always talk on subject any day and then make your comment at the end.

2 MILLION listeners nightly!

10PM to 3AM PST Nightly.

Call in:
Eastern US: 1-800-825-5033 (toll free)
Western US: 1-800-618-8255 (toll free)
First Time Caller: 1-818-501-4721
Wild Card Line: 1-818-501-4109 (anyone can call)
International Line: 1-800-893-0903, Press Option 5
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/info/contactus.html

Good one Edu. Thanks for the legwork on getting these (Coast to Coast AM) phone numbers. We have to keep jamming all lines of communication until they cave just to make us "go away" - scratch that itch!!! msm is a two-way street, let's use it to our advantage.

PS I think it's way more than 2M listeners. There's over 500 affiliate stations last count. 10pm - 2 am PST.

pacelli
03-20-2008, 11:14 PM
Finally the campaign scheduled it:

Mar 25
Ron Paul interview with George Noory
"Coast to Coast AM" with George Noory
TBA

Bubba
03-21-2008, 11:32 AM
Finally the campaign scheduled it:

Mar 25
Ron Paul interview with George Noory
"Coast to Coast AM" with George Noory
TBA

Easter Monday the 24th, was just announced last night. See my thread.

Jaykzo
03-21-2008, 11:58 AM
Awesome Thread Guys!!!!!

</sarcasm>