PDA

View Full Version : Please, Stop Trafficing Wonkette!!!

spacehabitats
03-11-2008, 11:16 AM
Do not visit this site! She is making money off of our traffic and she is baiting us on purpose. It only encourages her and increases her already inexplicable ranking on Google.

Please stop looking, there is NEVER any reason to go to her site.

See my post:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=120147

For an explanation of how to automatically exclude Wonkette (or any one else) from your Google News search results.

I have been much happier not even seeing here links on Google News.:)

acptulsa
03-11-2008, 11:24 AM
How simple a concept is this? More clicks is more revenue. Why wouldn't someone make a living baiting us?

If you want to do Wonkette some harm, appoint only one person to go daily and provide us a list of sponsors to boycott. That one person can post the list here.

Kludge
03-11-2008, 11:25 AM
How simple a concept is this? More clicks is more revenue. Why wouldn't someone make a living baiting us?

If you want to do Wonkette some harm, appoint only one person to go daily and provide us a list of sponsors to boycott. That one person can post the list here.

Ooooooh, I could have the power to prevent hundreds of dollars of revenue to tens of ones of corporations....

Next, the world.

Sandra
03-11-2008, 11:26 AM
Why would anyone even care what's written on that spoof blog.

FreeTraveler
03-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Does trafficing Wonkette fall under the Mann Act?

ARealConservative
03-11-2008, 11:31 AM
looking at how stupid their arguments are, I don't see the harm.

If one is stupid enough to listen and to be swayed by them, they were likely voting for the change candidate anyway.

Plus, telling Ron Paul people not to do something is a great way to get them to do something.

Kludge
03-11-2008, 11:33 AM
Plus, telling Ron Paul people not to do something is a great way to get them to do something.

Maybe we should try to apply this to ALL people and start a "Don't vote for Ron Paul! He wants to kill Iraqis!" campaign...

(I was half-joking when thinking of a reply, but am 3/4 serious now....)

spacehabitats
03-11-2008, 10:11 PM
The point really isn't to punish Wonkette. There me be some justification to go to MSM sites (ABC, CBS, CNN, Fox, etc.) with some cred with the public at large, even if its just to see what kind of cow dung they're feeding to Aunt Mabel. But nobody follows Wonkette except for her brain dead fanboys and clueless RP supporters that frequent her site.

Just say "no".
Your life will be better, I swear.