ghemminger
08-17-2007, 04:40 PM
Don not tell them you are a Ron pAul supporter until you get on......Ask about
Scooter Libby Case
Micheal Vick Dog Fight in case

Derek Johnson
08-21-2007, 12:06 PM
Exactly:

Also please call these people too, and do saturate your local markets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hSk1VCG2I

Mark Levin 877-381-3811
Bill O'Reilly 877-966-7746
Sean Hannity 800-941-7326
Alan Colmes 877-367-2526
Rush Limbaugh 800-282-2882
Glenn Beck 888-727-2325
Michael Savage 800-449-8255
Paul McGuire 800-227-5276
Larry King 800-676-2100
Rick Roberts 800-760-5362
Mark Davis 214-787-1820

Walk your talk. Screaming on the corner and waving the sign is great, and keep doing that. But also talk to millions at once. Mix it up, be creative, but GET ON THE AIRWAVES, RP44.

bc2208
08-21-2007, 12:08 PM
This Levin stuff is getting out of hand. He doesn't like us, he doesn't like Ron, and he gets the point. This could become negative publicity, why risk it for no reward?

Sematary
08-21-2007, 12:10 PM
This Levin stuff is getting out of hand. He doesn't like us, he doesn't like Ron, and he gets the point. This could become negative publicity, why risk it for no reward?

Depends on how you do it.
I see a PERFECT opportunity on his website where he says (and I quote):

On Monday's Mark Levin Show, Mark talks more about illegal immigration and how he would not vote for any candidate that was not determined to stop the illegals from crossing the border.

There isn't any reason that the illegal immigration issue can't be brought up on any show and who is the BEST candidate to put a stop to illegal immigration? It ain't Romney, that's for sure.

Eli
08-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Exactly:

Also please call these people too, and do saturate your local markets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--hSk1VCG2I

I have no idea whats going on in that video. I wish I could hear the video but someone dubbed it over with eccentrically loud metal music. Music so loud and text scrolling so fast its completely impossible to decipher anything in the video itself. I just got to ask, whats the point?

bc2208
08-21-2007, 12:32 PM
Depends on how you do it.
I see a PERFECT opportunity on his website where he says (and I quote):

On Monday's Mark Levin Show, Mark talks more about illegal immigration and how he would not vote for any candidate that was not determined to stop the illegals from crossing the border.

There isn't any reason that the illegal immigration issue can't be brought up on any show and who is the BEST candidate to put a stop to illegal immigration? It ain't Romney, that's for sure.

Thats true. Bring up all the Giuliani SPP NAFTA connections.

belian78
08-21-2007, 12:46 PM
I've said in other threads that this is only going to blow up in your faces if you keep on with this. it...

1. brings more attention to the turd

2. brings negative light on us, which we dont need more of.

3. shows us as a bunch of miscreants that have no respect for a business.

I know, I know.. "he started it" but he's going to come off smelling like a rose on this one, and if it escalates Dr Paul's campaign is going to take the flak.

I thought we were here to HELP his campaign, not act like little kids. As I said before, call the sponsors and tell them what he's doing, if your going to do anything at all.

trispear
08-21-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm just going to get one line in. All I am going to say if I get one of these:

"I support the one republican who is against the Iraq war from the beginning."
"My man never voted for a tax increase."
"Who is Ron Paul?"
"What is this Revolution everybody is talking about and why is love backwards?"
"My favorite president ever is Ronald..... PAUL!" (Try to fool him thinking I'm going to say Reagan).
"Why do you hate America, sir? You just said you won't endorse her best chance last week." --Just to pull a Hannity.

pwnsey
08-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Forget about it people. It's not a big deal, its just giving him traffic.

Revolution9
08-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I
3. shows us as a bunch of miscreants that have no respect for a business.

he is an agitprop[rist. He is getting it back in his face. Used to be in America people had manners. Mostly because otyhers jumped on them or excorciated them socially. Now yt is kid gloves and hands off.. Do not smakc the living fuck out of this clowns negativity because it might be deemed as negative. Jeezus H Keerist people..Get a frigging spine. This ain;t recess in the sandbox. This is for control of the Free World.

Metaphorically KILL the agitpropists. Tie up their lines. Make stealth statements. What are they gonna do..shut the lines and play music? they ain't got no show then. get them pissed. They will make mistakes. When they make mistakes get them by their short and curlies. When ya got them by the shot and curlies yank hard and make sure you have the audio to post to make their humiliation that much more special.

They wanna fuck around with the next President of These United States and Leader Of The Free World? Then they get what's coming at them.

Best
Randy

Derek Johnson
08-23-2007, 08:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftLANLo_6KU

Those that argue to not promote Dr. Paul on the airwaves might as well call the UN and urge that agenda 21 gets completed and we hand over our sovereignty. Research JFK's UN disarmorment documents from 1961 to 1962...is this plan still in place? As sure as I type this. Do you realize what is at stake with this election, do you think that the NAU, CFR, SPP are just conspiracy theories or part of the UN agenda 21. I don't want my children and grandchildred to be forced to submit to ONE child policies, do you? If you think I'm posting false statements, I encourage and challenge you to call me out.

Get on the airwaves, NOW!

Ron Paul
44th President
United States of America

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-23-2007, 08:04 AM
What happened yesterday. My friend who listens to him said

Mark Levine last night had some callers he disagreed with so chalked it up to "those supporting a whacky candidate" all though there was NO MENTION of anything relating to Ron Paul, he later brought up Paul's number for people to call, he admitted that Ron was not a kook and was a good man and one he [Mark] agreed with on many issues but that callers should tell him not to have his supporters calling talk shows or some such - in other words "I agree with Ron but have to have someone to blame?????" and don't want to admit I was wrong so will keep on the nonsense - - -

Derek Johnson
08-23-2007, 09:48 AM
I called him twice, both times the screener asked if I was a liberal (I'm not, but I try to see beyond the hegelian paradigm), and I said sure!

This got me on the air twice:

#1 on the air: I rattled off RP44 into what I was saying but they muted out everything except my first "RP44". [Ron Paul 44th President ;)]

#2 on the air: I rattled off RP44 into what I was saying but they muted out everything this time. And since Mark had caught on that I was shilling for Paul, and God knows how many Ron Paul calls the screener now gets daily, he went on another "Ron Paul supporters are nuts rampage". I think it's called blowback, and exposure, and coverage, and name recognition....

Here is the youtube vid which has it all (toward the end of the vid):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftLANLo_6KU