PDA

View Full Version : How to guarantee a Brokered Convention!

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 08:43 AM
I FORMALLY DEMAND JOHN MCCAIN WITHDRAW FROM THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE !

we should attack Mccain so hard he is forced to drop out!!

questions

1. do you want to stand by and watch mccain get the GOP nomination?
2. How strongly are you against mcwar? Strong enough to make a big enough stink the whole country smells it?
3.How will you feel in 6 months when you watch the news anounce MCWAR is the official GOP nominee
4.Are we not in a Political Revolution? Then when are we gonna fight?
5. WHY CAN'T WE FORCE HIM TO DROP OUT??

6 months is a long time to wage war against MCwar
i think we could force him out and force a brokered convention

people seem to forget this is not the presidential election
This is a private club's (GOP and democrats)convention to choose the choice!
who's with me?

acptulsa
03-11-2008, 08:46 AM
CVN 59, the U.S.S. ForestFire.

Songbird.

Panamanian.

Warhawk.

Hothead.

Pathological liar.

And, of course, hater of Native Americans.

"I have not yet begun to fight!"

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 08:52 AM
another thought
Start a petition calling for Mccains withdrawl from the Presidential Race
How many signatures could we get?

SameCoin
03-11-2008, 08:55 AM
He needs to be asked questions in a way that they can not be avoided or fast talked. There are plenty he can not answer im sure without putting his head on the chopping block. Then there are facts of which we have plenty which will condemn him alone if only they see enough public scrutiny.

sratiug
03-11-2008, 09:00 AM
Let's do it.

Edu
03-11-2008, 09:18 AM
"How to guarantee a Brokered Convention!"

Everyone show up. Everyone else make sure they show up.

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-11-2008, 09:24 AM
I've been thinking what I can whisper in his ear to
cause his heart rate to rise thus leading to a heart attack.

I have a couple!

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-11-2008, 09:24 AM
"How to guarantee a Brokered Convention!"

Everyone show up. Everyone else make sure they show up.

+1

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 11:20 AM
let's fill a lawsuit against Mcain for violating his oath of office

Andrew76
03-11-2008, 11:38 AM
Whatever it is, as long as it's anti-McCain becoming the nominee, I'm 100% for it.
I'm sure most of us have written our strongly worded letters to the GOP in regards to our unwillingness to support McCain and got the form letter back, ala "thank you for writing. We will take your thoughts into consideration."

What else can we do?

scandinaviany3
03-11-2008, 11:44 AM
sounds like the vietnam vets against mccain are the strongest conservative group then to financially back.

You should contact them and form some effort to back the ideas you have with them

OptionsTrader
03-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Play his weakness against him. Force him to blow up embarrassingly.

If you have the opportunity to attend a McCain event that is taped, ask him some questions about his anger and see if you can get him to break. It can't hurt and if he really blows up, he is finished.

He likes to field questions from crowds, so ask, "Senator, I have read reports and seen videos of you losing your temper and you have reportedly said "F*** Y**" to other senators and reportedly challenged your colleagues to fist fights. Can you please explain how this history of behavior is acceptable for a man that is seeking to lead the country?"

"Senator, have you ever attended anger management rehabilitation for your sickness?"

McCain temper moments:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2D_mhqDRBY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvkw28BNzTg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFIXwSmNzUg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCAqm286eAM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSlAJ5hkAC4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7AqEC0hUo

TruthAtLast
03-11-2008, 12:01 PM
i like the anger thing and I don't think it has been really explored much by MSM. But scandals always do the trick if they can't be denied. I'm not talking about something from years ago that was a "he said, she said" type thing with no real evidence.

Something fresh. Something that would guarantee a loss in a General election. So much so, in fact that the GOP bigwigs themselves will pretty much force him out.

Yelling at a kid would be nice.
I wish we had a Giuliani type cross dressing moment
Or him seen soliciting a prostitute
Or maybe him kicking a homeless guy
Or a "candid" moment of him bashing some other prominent party members or saying some racial slurs or saying "screw the american people" or "I don't care if they have nukes or not, I just want to bomb those damn Iranians" or "the goal is to control all people until they can't fight back" or "just wait until I declare marshal law" some other major sound bite that would confirm many of the fears that Americans have.
Or if he was caught at a gay bar

You'd either have to hire professionals to pull it off, or find some way of baiting him into having a break down in public.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 12:12 PM
we need some things that could get media attention
anti-Mccain signs
Newspaper ads
Swiftboating mudslingin' tv ads
play all of his anger moments in a tv ad and say
"Hey Republicans is this really who your gonna nominate?"
put a line in there they reminds people x amount of states have unbound delegates
"so do Whats right for America Kick Mccain out of the GOP"

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-11-2008, 12:14 PM
<<<<(Whispers) "Will you teach me how to not care for the life of my fellow human beings?"

<<<<(Whispers) "Doesn't your heart just want to explode every time you sellout your country and your fellow military men?"

(From the crowd) "It's obvious that you aren't going to win the general election, so tell me, who would you vote for, Hillary or Obama?"

Or...

"Since your health continues to deteriorate, when do you see yourself endorsing Congressman Ron Paul... the sole remaining Republican candidate?"

Or...

"How many planes did you crash in the Air Force? Was it 5 or 6? ...Were any during combat???"

:D

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 12:19 PM
We need to swiftboat the prick so severely he withdraws from the race.

how many supporters do we have here i know we can come up with something?
would would fund a swiftboat mccain chipin?

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 08:00 PM
anyone?

TruthAtLast
03-11-2008, 08:14 PM
anyone?

I'd chipin for some anti-McCain ads or anything else to piss him off. If for no other reason than I just want to see what happens when he snaps and his head explodes.

slacker921
03-11-2008, 08:34 PM
and here you go... http://vietnamveteransagainstmccain.com/

torchbearer
03-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Maybe we can do a moneybomb for there tv ads.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Maybe we can do a moneybomb for there tv ads.

I am all for it
We need to add a line that calls for Mccain to withdraw from the predential race though?

colecrowe
03-11-2008, 09:57 PM
this is what the movement has turned into? what an embarrassing joke.

ron paul, independent for president 2008. I pledge everything.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 10:09 PM
this is what the movement has turned into? what an embarrassing joke.

ron paul, independent for president 2008. I pledge everything.

MSM hasn't reported the truth about Mccain so who will
Do we sit idly by and just let him be the GOP nominee?
I SAY HELL NO!
At the very least get some truth out to the people!

I am a delegate for ron paul are you?

This is a REvolution! And i have barely begun to fight!
Mccain voted for the patriot act in my book He has violated his oath of office and should be prosecuted for it!

embarrasing is all the lip service an no action!
embarassing is that when politicians violate the constitution everyone just let's it go!

With statements like " well he won't win anyways" or "he will be out of office in a year"

We need to prosecute these pricks and if we can't prosecute by law
We sure as SHIT prosecute them in the court of public opinion!!
If we continue to "LET IT GO"
What's to stop the next prick from doing the same BS

evilfunnystuff
03-11-2008, 10:11 PM
damn straight

nate895
03-11-2008, 10:23 PM
HAHA, abe or colecrowe rated this a one

abe447
03-11-2008, 10:25 PM
1. do you want to stand by and watch mccain get the GOP nomination?
2. How strongly are you against mcwar? Strong enough to make a big enough stink the whole country smells it?
3.How will you feel in 6 months when you watch the news anounce MCWAR is the official GOP nominee
4.Are we not in a Political Revolution? Then when are we gonna fight?
5. WHY CAN'T WE FORCE HIM TO DROP OUT??

6 months is a long time to wage war against MCwar
i think we could force him out and force a brokered convention

people seem to forget this is not the presidential election
This is a private club's (GOP and democrats)convention to choose the choice!
who's with me?

1. Ain't nothing gonna stop him.
2. Very. No.
3. Like I feel now that he's the official GOP nominee. Disgusted.
4. Kind of, but numbers have been dwindling. Fight for what? Paul has dropped out.
5. A lot of reasons. He's America's choice for the Republican nominee for one. I doubt it'd go over well to overturn that. The GOP would never choose him as a nominee is another reason. Paul has yet to win a state. He trails McCain by over 1,000 delegates. And on and on.

Get real. We couldn't even get Ron Paul to the top in one state and suddenly we have the power to force John McCain out of the race? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A lot of other people far more powerful and influential than us have already tried and failed. America and the GOP have made their choice. Move on already.

A Ron Paul Rebel
03-11-2008, 10:26 PM
bumped it to 4 stars

LibertyEagle
03-11-2008, 10:27 PM
A lot of other people far more powerful and influential than us have already tried and failed. America and the GOP have made their choice. Move on already.

Where have you moved on to Abe?

nate895
03-11-2008, 10:31 PM
1. Ain't nothing gonna stop him.
2. Very. No.
3. Like I feel now that he's the official GOP nominee. Disgusted.
4. Kind of, but numbers have been dwindling. Fight for what? Paul has dropped out.
5. A lot of reasons. He's America's choice for the Republican nominee for one. I doubt it'd go over well to overturn that. The GOP would never choose him as a nominee is another reason. Paul has yet to win a state. He trails McCain by over 1,000 delegates. And on and on.

Get real. We couldn't even get Ron Paul to the top in one state and suddenly we have the power to force John McCain out of the race? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A lot of other people far more powerful and influential than us have already tried and failed. America and the GOP have made their choice. Move on already.

Reposted from other thread for effect:

You (abe) are saying you are willing to say to the establishment "that is right, I don't give a shot that you are taking over my country, and I ain't gonna do a damn thing about it." People like you sicken me. I sit here waiting so I can get that first sweet vote, I will probably be sitting there waiting to file it when I can, you already have that right and you sit on your fat lazy ass and do nothing.

abe447
03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
I'm focusing on local and state elections. I see the banner for Murray Sabrin for U.S. Senate right on this page. What this country needs is not Ron Paul as President, but people with libertarian leanings infiltrating local and state governments and the U.S. Congress. Ron Paul will not be President and that's already been established. People like the OP, nate, and other crazies are just getting people's hopes up for nothing. John McCain will be nominated at the convention with very little resistance from trojan delegates. Mark my words.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 10:37 PM
If pressure is put on MCain so severe by the public forcing him to withdraw from the race
That guarantee's a brokered convention!

And also sends a F*** BULLHORN style message to the GOP and the MSM
That WE THE PEOPLE aren't gonna put up with this shit any longer and we will not fall for MSM bullshit either!
so who wants to make some videos?
let's get the ball rolling!!!
Who is with me ?
Do we have any Real revolutionaries left ? or just a bunch of shit talking Woosies!
I went to my precinct and campaigned for Ron Paul to become a delegate
and i DID NOT DO IT incognito or some other bullshit!
I did it loud and Proud and with conviction in what i believed in!

The Final Result !
The entire precinct elected Ron Paul delegates ALL OF THEM!
and i am not talking about some small town
our precinct represents over 50,000-80,000 voters!

ALL THIS WE CAN"T DO THIS WE CAN'T do that is a bunch of crap!
Is that what you tell your kids when they ask you if they can be an astronaut when they grow up?
You tell them you can be anything and do anything you put your heart and mind to because we live in a free country a great country a country where people are proud to defend liberty and freedom!
IT IS BEYOND TIME TO STAND UP AND REALLY FIGHT!
IT"S TIME TO GET PISSED OFF AND F#####ING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT
IF YOU WON'T MAKE A STAND NOW THEN WHEN?
AFTER the dollar is crashed?
the stock markets crash?
after foreign Governments own all our roads and utilities?
after we dont have any bill of rights left?
after you have to show papers just to take a disneyland vacation?

AMERICA IS ONLY AS GREAT AS IT's PEOPLE WOULD MAKE IT!

WHO WILL STAND WITH ME?

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 10:41 PM
What this country needs is not Ron Paul as President,

I say Bullshit! A leader who fights for the constitution is exactly what we need
The people need!

Local state and federal!

kill the banks
03-11-2008, 10:44 PM
I'm focusing on local and state elections. I see the banner for Murray Sabrin for U.S. Senate right on this page. What this country needs is not Ron Paul as President, but people with libertarian leanings infiltrating local and state governments and the U.S. Congress. Ron Paul will not be President and that's already been established. People like the OP, nate, and other crazies are just getting people's hopes up for nothing. John McCain will be nominated at the convention with very little resistance from trojan delegates. Mark my words.

right or wrong you are not constructive anymore ... there would be no murray sabrin candidates without the ron paul revolution ... continue to do what dr paul said and we will make a difference and history ... be more determined than the neocons and the know it alls ... ignored

kill the banks

tonyr1988
03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
Why aren't we attacking McCain at all? I truly believe that we played a vital role in taking down Giuliani's campaign. Why aren't legitimate questions being raised about McCain's candidacy?

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 10:48 PM
bump

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
right or wrong you are not constructive anymore ... there would be no murray sabrin candidates without the ron paul revolution ... continue to do what dr paul said and we will make a difference and history ... be more determined than the neocons and the know it alls ... ignored

kill the banks

I never said do not support murray or any other ron paul type candidates!

don't know about you but i can do both support them and fight against mccain and lots of other pricks too

EastWindRain
03-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Down with McCain!

kill the banks
03-11-2008, 11:01 PM
I never said do not support murray or any other ron paul type candidates!

don't know about you but i can do both support them and fight against mccain and lots of other pricks too

wasn't talking to you , i quoted abe ?

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 11:25 PM
sorry kill the banks my bad!

Indy Vidual
03-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Original: Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg)

MoveOn.org ad against McCain: "Bomb Iran" song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U39zae4IxUA)

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 11:44 PM
I Formally Demand John Mccain Withdraw From The Presidential Race !

jointhefightforfreedom
03-11-2008, 11:54 PM
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/10_reasons_Demanding_Mccain_Winthdraw_From_Preside ntial_Race

kill the banks
03-11-2008, 11:55 PM
we are republican delegates that support Habeas Corpus and Posse Comitadus and want those rights fully restored ... we take our oath to serve and protect the constitution seriously as all good republicans should ... we stand determined to restore our republic as it was designed and not sell out to foreign or domestic elite ... we know if you give up liberties for security you deserve and you get neither
... for these and many other reasons we seek rule changes and support of this convention to return to our republican roots

kill the banks

jointhefightforfreedom
03-12-2008, 12:03 AM
we are republican delegates that support Habeas Corpus and Posse Comitadus and want those rights fully restored ... we take our oath to serve and protect the constitution seriously as all good republicans should ... we stand determined to restore our republic as it was designed and not sell out to foreign or domestic elite ... we know if you give up liberties for security you deserve and you get neither
... for these and many other reasons we seek rule changes and support of this convention to return to our republican roots
agreed!

jointhefightforfreedom
03-12-2008, 08:39 AM
any attorneys here?

phoenixzorn
03-12-2008, 09:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2zx3-0zOPs&feature=related

Bradley in DC
03-12-2008, 09:14 AM
How about if we just try to win delegates?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=128018

GunnyFreedom
03-12-2008, 09:17 AM
I personally think he needs to be tried for treason based on helping the North Vietnamese during his stay in prison there.