PDA

View Full Version : The Stealth Revolution - Ron Paul WINS.

ProBlue33
03-11-2008, 12:52 AM
This idea came from another thread.

One thing I noticed is that Ron Paul supporters are very active in the political process, they want to be involved, they are not apathetic like other supporters.

Ron Paul can win the GOP, if most his people go stealth, here is the plan go and be a delegate for McCain, never reveal who you really support even to the other Ron Paul supporters. I know this would be very difficult to do, you would feel like a traitor. You would have to be a good actor or actress too, pretending to support McCain and his war mongering ways. Even wearing McCain buttons and shirts and waiving his signs, all part of the guise.

Once a delegate on the floor of the GOP convention like a patriotic superhero your take off your McCain shirt and reveal who you really support with a Ron Paul shirt underneath, and there is nothing the GOP could do at that point. And if anybody came asking what happened to you, you could just say "hey I don't want my grandkids in Iraq, do you?" Enough said.

Imagine 1000 delegates doing this, and an epic win for Ron Paul.:D

Ogren
03-11-2008, 01:09 AM
Too little too late and this would only work in states where delegates are not bound.

ProBlue33
03-11-2008, 09:10 AM
Nope the we are talking about a non-violent Revolution of BOUND delegates, always remember all revolutions have broken the law of their oppressors.