PDA

View Full Version : Only 3,770 dollars donated with 2 days left !

Bergie Bergeron
08-17-2007, 03:53 PM
Ron Paul's birthday
16,230 dollars short of the goal !

http://www.students4paul.com

LibertyEagle
08-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Many of us here are not college students, so we donated directly to the campaign.

Hopefully STUDENTS will contribute and help students4paul reach their goal. But, for us to record our contributions over there would be untruthful, if we are not students.

trispear
08-17-2007, 04:09 PM
It sounds like you have to do some campaigning in student forums or in real life?:)

This crowd regularly gives to RP, why don't you try some untapped forums where students go and introduce them to RP?

Bergie Bergeron
08-18-2007, 11:32 AM
1 day left, still a long way to go !

LibertyEagle
08-18-2007, 11:36 AM
1 day left, still a long way to go !

Well, you'd better go after places where STUDENTS congregate then.

Maybe this will show us how very much work we have to do with the student community in getting Ron Paul's message out there. We need to know the reality and then go deal with it. Us, posting our donations to Students for Ron Paul is misleading, as most of us here are NOT students.

RP08
08-18-2007, 11:40 AM
I've donated plenty of money, several times to the campaign again this quarter and didn't report those on that site. That's likely true for many other people.

DjLoTi
08-18-2007, 11:53 AM
maybe people are waiting for his actual birthday until they donate

DeadheadForPaul
08-18-2007, 11:59 AM
I think it was unrealistic to expect a bunch of college kids to cough up 20 grand in 10 days. Should have lowered the bar

FSP-Rebel
08-18-2007, 12:23 PM
I think it was unrealistic to expect a bunch of college kids to cough up 20 grand in 10 days. Should have lowered the bar
Yeah, for real.

happyphilter
08-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Haha sorry but targeting college kids for money might not work so well. Im one of em and would do almost anything to help, but when I'm paying every dollar for books and tuition theres not much room left. I donated some money already but after getting this semesters bill I think I gotta find something less expensive then ramen to eat.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-18-2007, 12:33 PM
I, for one, applaud you for setting the goal! I've exhausted my own contributing ability in the last few weeks, for right now anyways, between independent expenditures, PAC contributions, and donations directly to the campaign.

But I encourage anyone else on here who was contemplating another contribution to do it through the students' group. Support our young, sanguine Paulites!