PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Paul Will Still WIN!

schooldayze
03-10-2008, 07:53 PM
DATED: MAY 10TH (YES AFTER MCCAIN HAS "SECURED" THE NOMINATION)

DOUBTERS, PESSIMISTS, NAYSAYERS, ...NOW HEAR THIS!

http://ronpaulchat.net/drpaulwillwin.html

PLEASE SPREAD THIS SIMPLE PLAN FOR US TO STILL WIN THE NOMINATION.

Please digg up this post help us spread the word on our latest battle plan!

http://digg.com/politics/Plan_to_Take_Over_the_GOP_and_Give_Ron_Paul_The_No mination

nullvalu
03-10-2008, 07:58 PM
I hope everyone knew about this but you never know. If people aren't willing to be delegates then they don't want Paul to be President. It's our only chance.

Sentient Void
03-10-2008, 08:03 PM
bumpity bump bump

utrunner07
03-10-2008, 08:05 PM
DATED: MAY 10TH (YES AFTER MCCAIN HAS "SECURED" THE NOMINATION)

DOUBTERS, PESSIMISTS, NAYSAYERS, ...NOW HEAR THIS!

PLEASE SPREAD THIS SIMPLE PLAN FOR US TO STILL WIN THE NOMINATION.

Get a clue and get real, until then you are doing absolutely NO GOOD!

Paul Revered
03-10-2008, 08:06 PM
bumpity bump bumpDitto that.

colecrowe
03-10-2008, 08:09 PM
You still think something can happen at the convention? Here... The important part of this is: 1. 80% of delegates come from Primary states, 2. more than 80% of those delegates will be pledged, 3. those states are almost all winner-take-all, 4. McCain gets to research and approve (choose basically) all those delegates, 5. Ron Paul only got 5% average in all those primaries, and did not win any of them outright.

The most important part is: 86%-95% of the voters and delegates voted for a pro-war, non-Paul candidate. Even if we won half of Romney's people and half of Huckabee's people (extremely, ridiculously, stupidly unlikely) we would still only have like 30% of the delegates. And 80% of Republicans pro-war (thus very anti-Paul), so they would never vote for Ron Paul--even if McCain died, and Romney and Huckabee--it doesn't matter--they would choose many other people before they would ever choose Ron Paul.

http://lh6.google.com/croweswedding/R9DMGVsMNwI/AAAAAAAAB6s/ra6HT0lnrhI/votes.PNGhttp://lh6.google.com/croweswedding/R9DMGVsMNwI/AAAAAAAAB6s/ra6HT0lnrhI/s800/votes.PNG

nate895
03-10-2008, 08:10 PM
You still think something can happen at the convention? Here... The important part of this is: 1. 80% of delegates come from Primary states, 2. more than 80% of those delegates will be pledged, 3. those states are almost all winner-take-all, 4. McCain gets to research and approve (choose basically) all those delegates, 5. Ron Paul only got 5% average in all those primaries, and did not win any of them outright.

The most important part is: 86%-95% of the voters and delegates voted for a pro-war, non-Paul candidate. Even if we won half of Romney's people and half of Huckabee's people (extremely, ridiculously, stupidly unlikely) we would still only have like 30% of the delegates. And 80% of Republicans pro-war (thus very anti-Paul), so they would never vote for Ron Paul--even if McCain died, and Romney and Huckabee--it doesn't matter--they would choose many other people before they would ever choose Ron Paul.

http://lh6.google.com/croweswedding/R9DMGVsMNwI/AAAAAAAAB6s/ra6HT0lnrhI/votes.PNGhttp://lh6.google.com/croweswedding/R9DMGVsMNwI/AAAAAAAAB6s/ra6HT0lnrhI/s800/votes.PNG

How many times do I have to tell you that most states do NOT bind their delegates.

Signzit
03-10-2008, 08:17 PM
How many times do I have to tell you that most states do NOT bind their delegates.

He does not want to hear for some reason but the word, "Most" bothers me!

You got data?

Or I'm off...

nbhadja
03-10-2008, 08:19 PM

You are clueless. Go read up on the delegate process.

schooldayze
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
MANY STATES HAVE UNBOUND DELEGATES, OF THE STATES THAT HAVE BOUND DELEGATES...WE CAN INFILTRATE AND TAKE OVER THE GOP, THEN UN-BIND THE DELEGATES....FOR THIS CYCLE. This farce about "letting the GOP implode" is a hope and a prayer..it's not reality...the two major parties fluxuate and the media plays them against eachother. For anyone to think that one of them is just going to go away is kidding themselves and really screwing this movement over as far as I'm concerned. Reality is the GOP and Democrats are here to stay. We've proven cycle after cycle we CAN NOT BEAT THEM. So why don't we try JOINing the GOP instead? It already has a national structure in place for us to win. <IN his best drill sergeant voice> SO LETS MOVE OUT PEOPLE LET'S GET THIS COUNTRY BACK...!

I for one am NOT going to make MY CHILDREN have to deal with OUR SCREWUPS!

nate895
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
He does not want to hear for some reason but the word, "Most" bothers me!

You got data?

Or I'm off...

I have looked at the rules for many states, and New Jersey, Florida (though I haven't seen the rules, only sources) and Connecticut are the only the only states that bind their delegates, however, many states select their delegates through a list the candidate gives them.

JS4Pat
03-10-2008, 08:24 PM
You are clueless. Go read up on the delegate process.

You might want to tell the good Doctor to read up on the delegate process as well because going by what he said on CNN this morning - he must be clueless too. :rolleyes:

nate895
03-10-2008, 08:27 PM
You might want to tell the good Doctor to read up on the delegate process as well because going by what he said on CNN this morning - he must be clueless too. :rolleyes:

You have to admit that if you were him, you would say it was unlikely you'd receive the nomination, which it still is pretty unlikely.

robertwerden
03-10-2008, 08:32 PM
OK wait!!

Un bind the delegates at the state level before the convention in ST. Paul?

This is incredible. This can be done by resolution at the state convention. The key here is it has to be done in opening business and called 1st and a 2nd right after by 2 Ron Paul Supporters. You have to make sure you have a majority in the room or it will fail. The call for yes and no has to be done quickly to be passed. New business then has to be moved on to fast.

Signzit
03-10-2008, 08:36 PM
OK wait!!

This is incredible. This can be done by resolution at the state convention. The key here is it has to be done in opening business and called 1st and a 2nd right after by 2 Ron Paul Supporters. You have to make sure you have a majority in the room or it will fail. The call for yes and no has to be done quickly to be passed. New business then has to be moved on to fast.

by George...

Folks in Texas, as I recall, even voted out the current state chair. How's that for business?

<edit maybe it wasn't Texas>

abe447
03-10-2008, 08:54 PM
LOL! Yes, a man that has yet to win a state, trails John McCain considerably in the elected delgate count and the popular vote count, and who pretty much dropped out of the race, still can win. Overturning America's popular vote and elected delegate leader should go over real well with the Republican Party! I'm sure they'll all rally around anti war Ron Paul for the general election vs. the Democrat where Paul would get slaughtered worse than Barry Goldwater did. Paul is by his own admission, "The most conservative member in Congress." That should play well in the general election! WAKE UP AND SLAP YOURSELVES IN THE FACE! You're delusional. Please stop it as you give everyone here a bad name.

You're giving people false hope and you know it. You're just gonna be dissapointed when the convention rolls around and John McCain is nominated with little resistance from any of these so called trojan delegates. It's over. Move on like Ron Paul and the rest of us sane people have.

nate895
03-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Good God, mods, I have no idea what he said, but abe needs to be banned, he only spreads negativity and has no ideas.

abe447
03-10-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm just trying to give people a dose of reality that is sorely needed here. Many people have agreed with me lately that this trojan delegate theory is utterly ridiculous. Nate, with all due respect, you're a 15 year old kid and you seem to know very little about the whole nomination process. You've never seen how one of these things work. John McCain will be nominated at the convention so easily. So just stop it. Please stop.

colecrowe
03-10-2008, 09:02 PM
You are not going to be able to change the GOP. There are not enough of you. You are insane.

Ron Paul has 4.95% of the votes of all Republican Primary and Caucus goers. Anybody that advocates that he can win the Republican Nomination is smoking crack. Yet these same people say that an independent run is idiotic and impossible. Excuse me, but Perot was polling at 39%, 9% into first place, before he went loopy and withdrew and later entered the race again. And he still finished with 19%.

Well over 70% of Republican voters said they would be Satisfied or Very Satisfied with McCain as the Nominee (exit polls in Ohio and Texas).

Well over 50% of Republican voters have a high-negative of Ron Paul.

Over 80% of Republicans are pro-Iraq war.

So if 5% of Republicans support Ron Paul you think they would accept him as their nominee? That's besides the fact, however: even if RP had the support of 35% of Republicans (won't happen in a million years), they have chosen John McCain; and even if McCain dies or whatever, they will choose anybody but Paul.

Unfortunately, the stupidest one-third of these forums is psychotically fanatic.

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:04 PM
You are not going to be able to change the GOP. There are not enough of you. You are insane.

Ron Paul has 4.95% of the votes of all Republican Primary and Caucus goers. Anybody that advocates that he can win the Republican Nomination is smoking crack. Yet these same people say that an independent run is idiotic and impossible. Excuse me, but Perot was polling at 39%, 9% into first place, before he went loopy and withdrew and later entered the race again. And he still finished with 19%.

Well over 70% of Republican voters said they would be Satisfied or Very Satisfied with McCain as the Nominee (exit polls in Ohio and Texas).

Well over 50% of Republican voters have a high-negative of Ron Paul.

Over 80% of Republicans are pro-Iraq war.

So if 5% of Republicans support Ron Paul you think they would accept him as their nominee? That's besides the fact, however: even if RP had the support of 35% of Republicans (won't happen in a million years), they have chosen John McCain; and even if McCain dies or whatever, they will choose anybody but Paul.

Unfortunately, the stupidest one-third of these forums is psychotically fanatic.

Unable to change the party? To the principles it once held dear? You are the crazy one for even thinking an Independent will get us anywhere without the cash of a billionaire.

Zera
03-10-2008, 09:05 PM
FFS

SOMEONE BAN THESE TWO TARDS, ABE AND COLECROWE!

Where are the freaking mods!? These guys only spread negativity and are genuine idiot trolls.

LEAVE! Nobody wants you here.

soapmistress
03-10-2008, 09:05 PM
WOOHOOO!!!!

Go Psychotic Fanatics!!!!!!!

We can still win!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:07 PM
FFS

SOMEONE BAN THESE TWO TARDS, ABE AND COLECROWE!

Where are the freaking mods!? These guys only spread negativity and are genuine idiot trolls.

LEAVE! Nobody wants you here.

Seriously, but I think colecrowe merely needs censure, and to stay away from threads about winning the GOP.

Matthew P.
03-10-2008, 09:08 PM
OK wait!!

Sounds good to me! :cool: We will definitely try this in Minnesota! I still believe Ron Paul has a great chance!

Press on!

colecrowe
03-10-2008, 09:09 PM
Unable to change the party? To the principles it once held dear? You are the crazy one for even thinking an Independent will get us anywhere without the cash of a billionaire.

You must be completely unprincipled and dishonest, or have an IQ of less than 60, because you said "without the cash of a billionaire", trying to imply that Perot was only as successful as he was due to "having billions of dollars".

Perot spent 64 million dollars in 1992. That is about 105 million in today's dollars.

We could possibly raise about that much. And we have a way bigger and better grassroots than Perot did.

Take your lies and stupidity elsewhere. That billions thing has been addressed many times.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I am an unbound delegate!
and even if i was a bound delegate i would still vote for ron paul and constitutional
resolutions
What is the gop gonna do say i am wrong for going with the US constitution?
they gonna kick me out of the GOP if i vote Ron Paul?
People have to learn and understand WE ARE AT WAR with the NEOCONS!
I am Voting RON PAUL and i dont give 2 shits what the GOP SAYS
I WAS VERY PUBLIC when i stood up and said i support Ron paul and nominate myself as a delegate and they voted for me to be a delegate END OF STORY!

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:12 PM
You must be completely unprincipled and dishonest, or have an IQ of less than 60, because you said "without the cash of a billionaire", trying to imply that Perot was only as successful as he was due to "having billions of dollars".

Perot spent 64 million dollars in 1992. That is about 105 million in today's dollars.

We could possibly raise about that much. And we have a way bigger and better grassroots than Perot did.

Take your lies and stupidity elsewhere. That billions thing has been addressed many times.

Where do you expect to find this cash (which I knew Perot only spent 65M)? RP only raised 35M over a year for the GOP nomination.

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:12 PM
and even if i was a bound delegate i would still vote for ron paul and constitutional
resolutions
I WAS VERY PUBLIC when i stood up and said i support Ron paul and nominate myself as a delegate and they voted for me to be a delegate END OF STORY!

Are you seriously? If so, awesome.

therealjjj77
03-10-2008, 09:16 PM
I know of plenty in my own county that think McCain is the only one running, and a lot of Romney and Huckabee delegates aren't going to go on to the next level because their guys are out. So there is very little resistance for Ron Paul supporters to sneak in and get to the national convention.

IDefendThePlatform
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Where do you expect to find this cash (which I knew Perot only spent 65M)? RP only raised 35M over a year for the GOP nomination.

He raised 35 Mil even though he was a relative unknown with miniscule media attention for almost an entire year. Any Indy run would lead to 35 million in a matter of a few months, then onward and upward from there.

Also, I am an RP delegate and attended my Iowa county convention last Saturday. I do not believe it matters if EVERY SINGLE DELEGATE in the entire country were unbound, we would still not get enough votes in the pro-war, neo-con GOP. I'm still going to try, but I really think our best bet is to try to convince Dr. P to run Indy.

puppetmaster

Why do you torture yourself on this forum?

If I had your beliefs I would not come here to read these posts.
I recommend that you go and find a forum that shares your pessimisms.

BTW I am in the Central Committee and and plan on becoming the GOP chair for our county...we can shape this party to the platform that Ron Paul steadfastly believes in. Strength in numbers folks and we have the numbers for this weak weak GOP.

OH, almost forgot.....DELEGATES we must become DELEGATES today.:cool::D

nate895
I know of plenty in my own county that think McCain is the only one running, and a lot of Romney and Huckabee delegates aren't going to go on to the next level because their guys are out. So there is very little resistance for Ron Paul supporters to sneak in and get to the national convention.

What about Thompson? We all know McCain's supporters are ancient or just voters, so what about them?

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:19 PM
He raised 35 Mil even though he was a relative unknown with miniscule media attention for almost an entire year. Any Indy run would lead to 35 million in a matter of a few months, then onward and upward from there.

Also, I am an RP delegate and attended my Iowa county convention last Saturday. I do not believe it matters if EVERY SINGLE DELEGATE in the entire country were unbound, we would still not get enough votes in the pro-war, neo-con GOP. I'm still going to try, but I really think our best bet is to try to convince Dr. P to run Indy.

How so? Backup your hypothesis with facts.

Renegades
03-10-2008, 09:26 PM
Good God, mods, I have no idea what he said, but abe needs to be banned, he only spreads negativity and has no ideas.

This guy is an asshole. Whether or not you like what he says, he STILL has the right to say it.
He did nothing that would warrant a ban.
Trying to silence those you don't agree with. WOW! Some of you people amaze me. :rolleyes:

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:31 PM
This guy is an asshole. Whether or not you like what he says, he STILL has the right to say it.
He did nothing that would warrant a ban.
Trying to silence those you don't agree with. WOW! Some of you people amaze me. :rolleyes:

Well, when you consider he hasn't had one post that isn't "Ron Paul will lose" or "You're dumbass (insert whatever you are here)" you can understand why I want him gone.

IDefendThePlatform
03-10-2008, 09:33 PM
How so? Backup your hypothesis with facts.

I'm not going to go and look them up, but the vote totals for the pro-war, non-Paul candidates were about 20 million more than Dr. P got. Some of those people are delegates. We don't have enough stealth delegates to overcome that. Think about how fantastic the organization and enthusiasm was in Louisiana, and we still only got like 17 out of 45 national delegates. Any indy run has a way, way better chance. And would be much more straightforward and productive for the cause of liberty.

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:36 PM
I'm not going to go and look them up, but the vote totals for the pro-war, non-Paul candidates were about 20 million more than Dr. P got. Some of those people are delegates. We don't have enough stealth delegates to overcome that. Think about how fantastic the organization and enthusiasm was in Louisiana, and we still only got like 17 out of 45 national delegates. Any indy run has a way, way better chance. And would be much more straightforward and productive for the cause of liberty.

As you can tell by their Rump Convention plan, the organization in LA wasn't that great, and Washington and other states (such as Nevada) have yet to select their delegates. Once again, how the hell do you expect to raise 100 M at least? It is impossible barring a miracle, one greater than that needed for nomination.

torchbearer
03-10-2008, 09:40 PM
It only take a majority of delegates from 6 states to pass a motion to unbind all delegates.

torchbearer
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
It only take a majority of delegates from 6 states to pass a motion to unbind all delegates.

read this thread for the sources and facts behind this statement.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=127651

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM

Where is that rule? Just wondering, I like hard solid facts, even if abe isn't willing to listen to them.

colecrowe
03-10-2008, 09:43 PM
Why do you torture yourself on this forum?

If I had your beliefs I would not come here to read these posts.
I recommend that you go and find a forum that shares your pessimisms.

BTW I am in the Central Committee and and plan on becoming the GOP chair for our county...we can shape this party to the platform that Ron Paul steadfastly believes in. Strength in numbers folks and we have the numbers for this weak weak GOP.

OH, almost forgot.....DELEGATES we must become DELEGATES today.:cool::D

I don't have any pessimism. I have tons of hope and fight in me. That is why I am fighting for a Ron Paul presidency. I am a state delegate. I am a precinct chairman and I am on the county's GOP central committee. I know however that Ron Paul has the same chance as Kucinich would have of winning our Nomination.

nate895
03-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Reading the rule, you need a majority from the convention as a whole, but merely seconded by five states.

IDefendThePlatform
03-10-2008, 09:44 PM

You undoubtedly know more about this process than I, but my contention is that it doesn't even matter even if we could get the delegates unbound. There won't be enough of us to get Dr. P the nomination. Even if we pulled off that miracle, we couldn't win the general election starting from nothing in September.

An Indy run is still somewhat of a long shot to win, but much, much better than stealth delegates, in my opinion.

colecrowe
03-10-2008, 09:46 PM
Most importantly, though, is the fact that we can do a hundred times more to really spread the message and recruit more people if he goes independent. The movement is all but dead now inside its GOP box.

CurtisLow
03-10-2008, 09:46 PM

+1

colecrowe
03-10-2008, 09:47 PM
You undoubtedly know more about this process than I, but my contention is that it doesn't even matter even if we could get the delegates unbound. There won't be enough of us to get Dr. P the nomination. Even if we pulled off that miracle, we couldn't win the general election starting from nothing in September.

An Indy run is still somewhat of a long shot to win, but much, much better than stealth delegates, in my opinion.

"There won't be enough of us to get Dr. P the nomination"

You defeatist, non-supporter, idiot. It is obvious you are wrong. And you are obviously wrong and an idiot. Obviously. An independent candidate could never win. We WILL get 90% at the convention.

torchbearer
03-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Where is that rule? Just wondering, I like hard solid facts, even if abe isn't willing to listen to them.

read this thread for the sources and facts behind this statement.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=127651

torchbearer
03-10-2008, 10:02 PM
http://devvy.net/pdf/mar08/2008_Call_FINAL.pdf

Rule No. 32
Suspension of Rules
A motion to suspend the rules shall always be in order, but only when made by
authority of a majority of the delegates from any state and seconded by a majority of the
delegates from each of five (5) or more other states severally.

Hook
03-10-2008, 10:29 PM
resolutions

I don't think you are a national delegate. You are probably a precinct delegate. Those are the only ones that are so ill-attended that you can nominate yourself.

kigol
03-10-2008, 10:32 PM
clever

speciallyblend
03-10-2008, 10:53 PM
I am a delegate,well lets put it this way i was a delegate, the mccain people did everything to make sure i didnt get past county. So my run is over. Do i have faith in the republican party? NO

Russellk30
03-10-2008, 11:57 PM
This thread sucks. All of you are trolls.

ProBlue33
03-11-2008, 12:10 AM
If the delegates revolt on the convention floor then the revolution is really on.

I hate to say it, but this is highly unlikely, however not impossible, remember there are going to be at least 500 ticked off delegates that don't support McCain, thats a start.

The biggest question is if the the delegates from the bound states are willing to risk legal action being taken against them.

Lots can happen between now and the convention, McCain is old, and old people have I high risk of death from natural causes. Even a major stroke that disabled him would take him out of the running.

All though it certainly seems over, until he is actually elected by the convention delegates, Ron Paul has a very slim chance like 1%

Hook
03-11-2008, 12:14 AM
I am a delegate,well lets put it this way i was a delegate, the mccain people did everything to make sure i didnt get past county. So my run is over. Do i have faith in the republican party? NO

So you are saying that there wasn't at least a plurality of Ron Paul precinct delegates to your county convention?

If you had a plurality of RP delegates, they should have been able to vote you to State no matter what the GOP officials did.

Russellk30
03-11-2008, 12:16 AM
If the delegates revolt on the convention floor then the revolution is really on.

I hate to say it, but this is highly unlikely, however not impossible, remember there are going to be at least 500 ticked off delegates that don't support McCain, thats a start.

The biggest question is if the the delegates from the bound states are willing to risk legal action being taken against them.

Lots can happen between now and the convention, McCain is old, and old people have I high risk of death from natural causes. Even a major stroke that disabled him would take him out of the running.

All though it certainly seems over, until he is actually elected by the convention delegates, Ron Paul has a very slim chance like 1%

Where did you get the 500 number from?

filmmaker58
03-11-2008, 12:32 AM
When the dollar crashes, sometime before the convention, republicans might have a change of heart and want to be unbound. And that's only the few of them that have enough gas to get there.

ProBlue33
03-11-2008, 12:32 AM
Where did you get the 500 number from?

If you combine all delegates from everybody else. Although some may opt out and just not go, because they just don't care anymore. Thats when Ron Paul supporters can jump into those spots.

However it looks like McCain people are somehow filtering.

I hate to say it but people should just lie and say they support McCain, then they won't get hassled, and then at the convention say they changed there minds

The GOP screwed Ron Paul and his people, now its time for payback.:D

The Stealth Revolution!

Russellk30
03-11-2008, 12:34 AM
When the dollar crashes, sometime before the convention, republicans might have a change of heart and want to be unbound. And that's only the few of them that have enough gas to get there.

Yes! Its brilliant! Why didnt we think of it before?

Harry96
03-11-2008, 03:06 AM
I have a feeling the day after McCain is nominated at the convention, there are going to be people on this board saying: "Come on, guys! Stop being so defeatist! We CAN still win this thing. Here's what we do: We build a time machine . . . "

smartguy911
03-11-2008, 04:30 AM
bumpo....this needs to be sticky...

smartguy911
03-11-2008, 04:31 AM
I have a feeling the day after McCain is nominated at the convention, there are going to be people on this board saying: "Come on, guys! Stop being so defeatist! We CAN still win this thing. Here's what we do: We build a time machine . . . "

what's wrong with that?

joemiller
03-11-2008, 07:12 AM

It should be just beginning!!!

Look, nobody should be under the illusion that all it is going to take to take this country back from the political elite and moneyed interests is a few donations to Ron Paul 2008 campaign, attending a few MeetUp meetings, perhaps a few sign wavings, and Bam! all will be won. Even Dr. Paul knows this isn't true and has acknowledged it. We are witnessing the very beginning of this fight, not its end.

So I would suggest you pick yourself up. Dust yourself off and resolutely march straight down to your Board of Elections and place your name on the ballot as a GOP precinct committee man and let the R3volution begin.

joe

schooldayze
03-11-2008, 10:55 AM
I don't have any pessimism. I have tons of hope and fight in me. That is why I am fighting for a Ron Paul presidency. I am a state delegate. I am a precinct chairman and I am on the county's GOP central committee. I know however that Ron Paul has the same chance as Kucinich would have of winning our Nomination.

Common man now that I've visited that site I realize that you have an agenda... talk about hypocritical, "Ron Paul has the same chance as Kucinich would have of winning our Nomination." ...and you think he has a better chance of winning an independent run from the vote stealing machines? You are either kidding yourself or you're just trying to capitalize on people who have the same misconceived notions that you do. We've tried the independent run time after time...THIS is what we're going to do that is truly DIFFERENT. In addition, once we have control of the Republican Party we can address the fradulent voting machines before november...

Please. Our votes do not get counted. The $500,000 blimp barely grazed the news, the $6 million dollar in a day fundraiser was a footnote. Wake up. The only shot we have is to take over one of the two major parties. The GOP is RIPE for the taking because it's membership has been ravaged over the past 8 years of a Bush administration, voter apathy is at an all time high and this is our greatest weapon! Interesting that you say "our nomination" because yes, we can OWN this party people... we just have to do the footwork, and we're running out of time too please spread the word...

Phantom
03-11-2008, 11:11 AM
Now posted on the Daily Paul (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/42191)

Nice find schooldayze.

Liberty_is_NORML
03-11-2008, 11:12 AM
I couldn't even get through the first page of this thread without wanting to puke at all you guys that think you understand the delegate process.

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

Andrew76
03-11-2008, 11:14 AM
bump

Andrew76
03-11-2008, 11:19 AM
By the way, I love the fact that so many of you are still hanging around on the forums just to shit on Ron Paul supporters, even though you've totally lost hope. WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!
We get it, alright? You feel Ron Paul is done, and you want us all to agree and stop writing about him. Fine. Go somewhere else. Quit wasting our time with your asinine posts.

IDefendThePlatform
03-11-2008, 11:39 AM

Agreed. There is nothing wrong with trying to influence the direction of the GOP as a whole, but an independent run would have a much greater impact on the beliefs of the average Republican voter than the pro-liberty resolutions that we pass at conventions.

I'm willing to bet 95% of GOP voters have never even read the party platform at any level. Passing those resolutions is good and encourages the other delegates to think, but 8 more months of an independent RP run would have a much bigger impact on the openness of the average voter to the ideas of freedom. Plus, it would grow the liberty movement even more than it has grown in the last year. And, call me crazy, but he WOULD have a chance to win.

Phantom
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Please pass this on.

Dr. Steve Parent (SGP) from the Daily Paul forum (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/42191#comment-384270) has asked me to post this message here.

He said to let everyone know, who is part of a Ron Paul meet-up group, that he is willing to hold conference calls to all and explain the delegate process in detail with them.

Please take him up on this offer because he has a wealth of knowledge on this matter.

You can contact Dr. Steve Parent (SGP) at the following e-mail address. newspaper4paul@hotmail.com

Signzit
03-11-2008, 06:41 PM

Heh, QTF!

A US, CASH CRASH!

puppetmaster
03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
It should be just beginning!!!

Look, nobody should be under the illusion that all it is going to take to take this country back from the political elite and moneyed interests is a few donations to Ron Paul 2008 campaign, attending a few MeetUp meetings, perhaps a few sign wavings, and Bam! all will be won. Even Dr. Paul knows this isn't true and has acknowledged it. We are witnessing the very beginning of this fight, not its end.

So I would suggest you pick yourself up. Dust yourself off and resolutely march straight down to your Board of Elections and place your name on the ballot as a GOP precinct committee man and let the R3volution begin.

joe

shoulda been STEALTH....

Signzit
03-11-2008, 06:54 PM
I

I hate to say it but people should just lie and say they support McCain, then they won't get hassled, and then at the convention say they changed there minds

The Stealth Revolution!

I have been saying this for 2 months now...

You must read the room, if you, RP People, don't own it, SHUT UP- get to Nationals and past state, then pull out your knives!!! The damn egos of some people, shut up unless you dominate the room. You run you mouth you put a target on your back.

It's easy I hate Hitlery and Obomba will sell us down the river! Cut Taxes and RWR! That's it, you go on to National.

schooldayze
03-12-2008, 01:09 AM
I like your style Signzit...I'm going to do an edit on the page just for you!

Also folks if u know something I don't as far as making this process easier to understand please don't hesitate to fill out the form at the site...I don't get a lot of chances to go thru the forum thread...

Thanks...and GD I love u guys!

schooldayze
03-12-2008, 02:41 AM
Lets take this message to the next front!

http://digg.com/politics/Plan_to_Take_Over_the_GOP_and_Give_Ron_Paul_The_No mination

Digg it up people!

Anyeong
03-14-2008, 01:36 AM
bump

Thylacine
03-16-2008, 06:06 AM
This thread went every which way.
Stealth, and turning candidates is the only way I see it happening, right now.

However, I still think that Mc Cain will be swiftboated.

TheTyke
03-16-2008, 06:47 AM
It's amazing. It's been clearly presented that there are ways to win still, even if difficult... but some people are just so darn pessimistic that they have to drag everyone else down. I second what someone else said, if you've given up, stop posting on the boards.

I don't agree with blind optimism either, but at least optimism doesn't drag our efforts down.

Defeatism has been our #1 enemy all along (first, in voters who liked him but "he couldn't win", then in ourselves), and you're just echoing the media propaganda they've been using from the start. We don't need the media misinformation and agenda pushing here. Sheesh.

Join The Paul Side
03-16-2008, 09:26 AM
LOL! Yes, a man that has yet to win a state, trails John McCain considerably in the elected delgate count and the popular vote count, and who pretty much dropped out of the race, still can win. Overturning America's popular vote and elected delegate leader should go over real well with the Republican Party! I'm sure they'll all rally around anti war Ron Paul for the general election vs. the Democrat where Paul would get slaughtered worse than Barry Goldwater did. Paul is by his own admission, "The most conservative member in Congress." That should play well in the general election! WAKE UP AND SLAP YOURSELVES IN THE FACE! You're delusional. Please stop it as you give everyone here a bad name.

You're giving people false hope and you know it. You're just gonna be dissapointed when the convention rolls around and John McCain is nominated with little resistance from any of these so called trojan delegates. It's over. Move on like Ron Paul and the rest of us sane people have.

Why don't you jump off a cliff? Or go swim with sharks? Some hope is better than no hope, and I'll be damned that I let some jackass like you try and take it from me. :mad:

semperlibre
03-17-2008, 08:36 PM
What about the registered democrats,libertarians and independents who do not vote in primaries they hold weight. I am a registered democrat. I love ron pauls message.

schooldayze
03-25-2008, 11:10 PM
Why don't you jump off a cliff? Or go swim with sharks? Some hope is better than no hope, and I'll be damned that I let some jackass like you try and take it from me. :mad:

I never realized how true this quote is about CNN being the Communist News Network, but it TRULY is. In a communist society the goverment "knows best" and tells you what you can and can't do to the extreme.

Read "The Red Amendment" folks. There is some really amazing information in there about the 14th amendment. Our country became a communist country as soon as that amendment was 'ratified'

We need to take this country back...come hell or high water. I prefer "delegate guerilla tactics" to bloody armed conflict personally. Ron Paul was on Coast to Coast and acknowledged our efforts in the delegate process. We all know that he's not going to be calling out the main stream media and predicting a victory that would be just plain stupid, WE have a plan....this is OUR campaign just like it always was from the beginning. WE DRAFTED RON PAUL REMEMBER? He KNOWS he HAS to stay in till the nomination because WE have a plan!

SO LETS DO THIS PEOPLE!!!!

btw Ron Paul Revolution chat has now morphed into Liberty Chat to try and grab some of those people that may have been programmed by the MSM to stay away from RP supporters. Please embed the new chat in your website:

<iframe src="http://talksuites.com/chat/5/?narrow=1" frameborder="no" style="width:550px;height:560px;border:0"></iframe>

Signzit
03-25-2008, 11:46 PM
I never realized how true this quote is about CNN being the Communist News Network, but it TRULY is. In a communist society the goverment "knows best" and tells you what you can and can't do to the extreme.

Read "The Red Amendment" folks. There is some really amazing information in there about the 14th amendment. Our country became a communist country as soon as that amendment was 'ratified'

We need to take this country back...come hell or high water. I prefer "delegate guerilla tactics" to bloody armed conflict personally. Ron Paul was on Coast to Coast and acknowledged our efforts in the delegate process. We all know that he's not going to be calling out the main stream media and predicting a victory that would be just plain stupid, WE have a plan....this is OUR campaign just like it always was from the beginning. WE DRAFTED RON PAUL REMEMBER? He KNOWS he HAS to stay in till the nomination because WE have a plan!

SO LETS DO THIS PEOPLE!!!!

btw Ron Paul Revolution chat has now morphed into Liberty Chat to try and grab some of those people that may have been programmed by the MSM to stay away from RP supporters. Please embed the new chat in your website:

<iframe src="http://talksuites.com/chat/5/?narrow=1" frameborder="no" style="width:550px;height:560px;border:0"></iframe>

bro, I have been waiting... the 14th didn't FREE ANYONE; it ENSLAVED us all!

dazey, have you covered any of these?
Republic = Corporation?
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC?
the lost 13th. Amendment?
UCC vs Natural Law?
Articles of Confederation vs. Constitution = Bankruptcy?
10 miles square of D.C. ?
Your "PERSON" ?
Gold Fringe on the flag?

check this, Howard Freeman.mp3 (http://www.catfreedom.com/MP3/Howard%20Freeman%20recorded%20in%201980%27s.mp3)

http://www.usavsus.info/

syborius
03-26-2008, 12:23 AM
resolutions

nice to hear you were very public, you might have been voted in, but good luck getting sent to the state past the screeners. The war party will do everything in it's power to preclude you from the process. I said it once, I'll say it again, the only chance that RP has is via stealth delegates, or delegates pretending to be Mccain supporters, otherwise the vast majority of you who worked so hard to get anywhere will be purged before you know it. Mccain got where he is through fraud, do you think they will hesitate to defraud you of your place as a delegate? No, this is politics, it is their job to remain in power, it is their job to remove you before you have even a glimmer of hope to unseat them from their power.

syborius
03-26-2008, 12:32 AM
If you combine all delegates from everybody else. Although some may opt out and just not go, because they just don't care anymore. Thats when Ron Paul supporters can jump into those spots.

The Stealth Revolution!

I agree 100%......treat the neocons like they treated Ron Paul. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

TruthAtLast
03-26-2008, 12:38 AM
I agree 100%......treat the neocons like they treated Ron Paul. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

true. :D

However, you also don't stand toe-to-toe with a more powerful enemy and have an old west shoot out either. You make sure you have a tactical advantage.

Why not lure them in with a false sense of security and ambush them?