PDA

View Full Version : More turtles...

acmegeek
03-10-2008, 06:08 PM
As I read through these many threads, I still hear cries of desperation and fear. I just want to say that all is not lost and in fact, we are in a much better position than we realize!

Without getting into the details explained in many other threads, all you need to remember is that our man, Dr. Ron Paul, has been in similarly bleak situations before. Many other great leaders have also found themselves against seemingly decisive and overwhelming odds.

But the key to winning in any situation when you are either severely outnumbered or have been dealt an truly unfair hand, is to strike hard when the time is right.

Think of the story of David and Goliath... a small shepherd with small river stones against an army of well-armed, well-trained, literal giants! Surely the Israelites thought David had no chance. But, we all know the story, the victor was not determined by might, but by well-timed strategy.

So, back to turtles... I and others have mentioned this analogy. Now it is time to get a little bit more specific and label Dr. Paul a snapping turtle... A turtle who is mostly slow and still, patiently waiting, until prey is within reach. At that instant, it snaps to the kill in the blink of an eye, with no way for the prey to even know what happened.

Dr. Paul knows full well that the other candidates, the media, and all other controlling parties, have stacked the decks against him in the worst possible way. But... but... Ron Paul is a long-distance runner... he understands patience, he knows when to speak and when to stay quiet. When the time is right, I have the utmost confidence that he will "snap" and the victory will be quick and decisive.

So, for all those who doubt, just remember, Ron Paul's message is about hope and freedom. We may have lost many if not most of the battles, but we can and will win the war. Those who oppose truth and liberty will get their just reward.

The real fight has not yet begun...

amonasro
03-10-2008, 06:35 PM
The economy will continue to sink as the Republican Convention nears closer.

McCain's credibility will be chipped away at from both sides.

These things will work in our favor.

Feelgood
03-10-2008, 06:53 PM
Well this is my prediction...

By mid-summer gas will easily be above $4 a gallon, average in the USA. This one factoid alone works to RP's benefit.

The stock market is going to continue to drop off, sliding into a freefall in the impending depression that is coming. This one factoid alone works to RP's benefit.

The value of the US dollar (FRN) is going to continue to decline in value, against all other currencies in the free world. This one factoid alone works to RP's benefit.

If RP just continues to pound away at his fixes for the economy, and can actually get out there and razzle dazzle the people with his economics knowledge, this alone could make him a shoe in. Of course, that operative word "IF" is what always seems to kick us in the nads.

BuddyRey
03-10-2008, 06:55 PM
I like turtles!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

Revolution9
03-10-2008, 08:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul0gfCyeiyM

Pure relentlessness will put the route to yer opponent.

Best
Randy

N13
03-10-2008, 08:34 PM
I appreciate the optimism.

Why not? The economy is working in our favor.

I Am Weasel
03-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Ron needs a debate with Obama.... does anybody think this will happen?

I Am Weasel
03-10-2008, 09:51 PM
well, this is the second time I asked this in the forums, and the second time it's been met with silence.

acmegeek
03-10-2008, 10:37 PM
I Am Weasel, I think that Ron needs a genuine solid debate with any of the remaining candidates, even with a reporter!

If people could only hear him speak they'd be voting in droves... the media's campaign to ignore and marginalize Ron has worked so far... the trick is to use the relative invisibility to sneak across the board... pawns become queens and all... :)

So YES! A debate with any of them would only help Dr. Paul. I think that the video in my sig (secret truth) sums up what would have happened if Paul had been given equal airtime.

brandon
03-10-2008, 11:21 PM
I came here for the turtles, and now I leave very dissapointed.

Primbs
03-10-2008, 11:29 PM
Probably no debates will happen. In politics, political movements take a long time. An election is just one small segment. the movement will continue to grow during many elections.

mmink15
03-10-2008, 11:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBDfHpaRGc