PDA

View Full Version : Alaska Governor Sarah Palin - McCain VP?

LEK
03-10-2008, 04:24 PM
But despite her abysmal record on wildlife and conservation issues, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin is being discussed as a possible running mate in Senator John McCain’s bid for the presidency.

https://secure.defenders.org/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=1013

constitutional
03-10-2008, 05:22 PM
I think McCain would pick Woman as VP if Obama was nominated and a black president if Hillary was nominated.

seapilot
03-10-2008, 05:36 PM
Gosh I hope not. She is 7 months pregnant. Also McAmnesty is not well liked up here...anti ANWR, makes fun of Bridges to Nowhere (so do I but I live here), weak on 2nd amendment rights, and hates cold weather....I threw that last one in there because hes from AZ, just kidding.

New Governor Of Alaska
03-10-2008, 06:57 PM
QUOTE:
During her short time as Alaska’s governor, Sarah Palin has pushed for more aerial gunning of wolves and bears, introduced legislation that would eliminate the public’s right to vote on wildlife issues.....

https://secure.defenders.org/site/Advocacy?pagename=homepage&page=UserAction&id=1013

Unbelievable!!!! :mad: Alaska is one of the purest places on Earth....
Let's start a world-wide campaign against that Sarah Palin.

:mad:

0zzy
03-10-2008, 08:47 PM
QUOTE:
During her short time as Alaska’s governor, Sarah Palin has pushed for more aerial gunning of wolves and bears, introduced legislation that would eliminate the public’s right to vote on wildlife issues.....

:mad:

I think I like her for the most part. In fact, 80% of Alaska does to. She has the highest approval rating than any other gov.

DealzOnWheelz
03-11-2008, 08:36 AM
funny I remember people on here saying she should be ron pauls running mate back in like december

jason43
03-11-2008, 08:39 AM
I fully support him picking her. She'd be the first VPILF:D

AmyPA
03-11-2008, 09:57 AM
funny I remember people on here saying she should be ron pauls running mate back in like december

Yeah, even earlier than that. The top suggestions were Palin, Sanford, and Walt Williams.

Nirvikalpa
03-11-2008, 11:12 AM
I wrote a letter that that .... woman about the aerial gunning of wolves. McCain will be screwed if he picks her, because the environmental nuts will be on his case. That's almost as bad as Bush endorsing him...

I really dislike that woman. Anyone who can push for aerial gunning on an innocent animal is somebody I don't want in office.

Remember, Bush was cruel to animals when he was young. Do we really want another one in office?

She's 7 months pregnant? Ugh. Nothing against pregnancy (I'm a woman myself) but I really hope it's the pregnancy horomones talking and not just her stupidity.

HOLLYWOOD
03-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Who cares what these Lying, Pandering, Scheming Hacks team up with or whom...

You can put Lip Stick on a PIG... but it's still a PIG!

jason43
03-11-2008, 12:55 PM
She also has an approval rating that is consistantly over 80% from what I've read.

DAFTEK
08-30-2008, 11:42 AM

Yeah but now that she is a VP on McCain's ticket lets just hope McCain dies soon after he is elected so she can pick RP as VP :D

Andrew-Austin
08-30-2008, 11:46 AM
Yeah but now that she is a VP on McCain's ticket lets just hope McCain dies soon after he is elected so she can pick RP as VP :D

She will be full neocon by the time McCain dies... McCain is really well enough to survive four years, if Cheney survived for eight.

Gadsden Flag
08-30-2008, 11:51 AM
I like her a lot from what I have read. She seems to have a Huckabee-like stance on the war, and at least acknowledges that it was a mistake instead of the McCain "I'd still do it if I knew it would be this way' stance.

NMCB3
08-30-2008, 12:09 PM
QUOTE:

:mad:Why would anyone want to manage fish and game resources by popular vote? Democracy in game management is as much of a failure as Democracy in government.

NMCB3
08-30-2008, 12:12 PM
I wrote a letter that that .... woman about the aerial gunning of wolves. McCain will be screwed if he picks her, because the environmental nuts will be on his case. That's almost as bad as Bush endorsing him...

I really dislike that woman. Anyone who can push for aerial gunning on an innocent animal is somebody I don't want in office.

Remember, Bush was cruel to animals when he was young. Do we really want another one in office?

She's 7 months pregnant? Ugh. Nothing against pregnancy (I'm a woman myself) but I really hope it's the pregnancy horomones talking and not just her stupidity.Have you ever heard of "Game Management" or do you function purely on emotion?