PDA

View Full Version : A database for the future of the revolution

IM2L844
03-10-2008, 02:34 PM
I believe we are entering into a new phase in this new revolution.
A database of people with expertise and talent in various fields will be critical to insure a concerted effort in the continuation of this movement. If you or anyone you know can, please help me with this new project and contribute to this database:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Paulitarian_Nation/database

Only enter as much information as you feel comfortable sharing with the general public. Private databases can be set up later by agreements.

theantirobot
03-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Think backwards, we need a database of ideas, then we need to bring people to look at it. Then the people choose the ideas to work for. newsgo.us

Matthew P.
03-10-2008, 04:32 PM
The only thing is - you need to get mass numbers of people aware of it, whatever medium you choose. If it doesn't have the readership/listenership of the MSM then it will be hard to have a movement.

Those who hold the power and influence over the media are the ones who really influence the knowledge of the nation!

It is not the people, nor the elected officials who decide what issues are important. It is the media who are responsible for promoting issues and ideologies, and the people who control them are few and obscure and do not have your best interest in mind - only their own!

Edu
03-10-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm in ur base shar'n yr nfo so othr cndates cn use u :)